User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By juliemadden
  • 1 Post By annedougherty

Thread: FREE Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips/Tortillas @ Superstore – Just Pay Taxes!!! WOW!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FREE Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips/Tortillas @ Superstore – Just Pay Taxes!!! WOW!

Anyone shop at Superstore? If so, I’ve got a deal and a half for you! Using a combination of a sale price and a printable coupon, you can score a FREE pack of either Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips or Cracker Tortillas worth $2.47!! As this is in-store, all you have to do is pay the taxes, which is NOT a lot anyway. Read on for how to get this deal…

So, here’s the lowdown.

1. There’s a printable coupon for $2.50 off select Pepperidge products!
    2. There’s a sale price of $2.47 on the Pepperidge products @ Superstore this week!

I can’t direct link to the exact coupon on Smartsource.ca, but you’re looking for the one that states this:
    Save $2.50 when you buy any one (1) Pepperidge Farm Cracker Chips or Cracker Tortillas 140g or 170g
    And it looks like this:

Just select that coupon, and any others you want to use, print them out. The Smartsource coupon printer is a little annoying, but it’s worth it for these free coupons.
    Caveat – now everyone, I am not sure if this deal is going to be Canada-wide or specific to a couple of provinces (definitely is applicable in Ontario from what I am aware). If you’re not sure, just print out the coupon and check your local flyer or head out to Superstore. If you can get it then WHOOP. If not, then all you’ve lost out on is printing out a page. Please let me know in the comments below, how you get on!!
    (Expires: 16th December 2015)
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Smart Source
    Last edited by couponlady; Tue, Nov 17th, 2015 at 05:46 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's great! Is it the sale that is on now or upcoming? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$3.29 at Rcss in London

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Definitely NOT this price in Ontario 2 for $4 at fortinos, not advertised, and $1.99 at food basics, advertised. Bit of misinformation going on here and on the blog as well.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    FrugalKris likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They were 2 for $5 at Longo's. Just pay tax. So tasty and much healthier than chips
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information