Like Tree213Likes

Thread: (OVER) Free Van Houtte Coffee Mug - limit of 2 per household

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't received it yet either...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadianwoman View Post
    I contacted them. I was told that if I did not receive them by November 10 to contact them which won't dome any good as I am moving 5 days later.
    When you do your Canada Post mail forwarding, I think they would do small packages as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ya they did eat my mugs...From now on this guy will always be devil! Devil!!!

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 9.49.54 PM.png
Views: 820
Size:  67.4 KB
    Ebenezer Scrooge likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    When you do your Canada Post mail forwarding, I think they would do small packages as well.
    I'm not even bothering with Canada Post forwarding because all I get here are bills and they are all going over there to my new place anyway. I'm thinking this free offer was b**sh**. I think it was just an email grab.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I facebook PM'd them. This was their response.
    Hi @@@@@@ , unfortunately, we checked and your request was submitted after the stocks had been depleted and the site was getting ready to be closed. The particularly high numbers of requests in a short period of time made it difficult to quickly close the website.
    I am sure that there are other things I will not recieve (or have not recieved) this year. I am usually an optimist, but I admit, I am getting tired of BIG companies giving lame responses. I did respond to van houtte's and suggested that they send out email updating everybody!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried the contact us link on their webpage but nothing happened when I clicked send.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kmontgom View Post
    I tried the contact us link on their webpage but nothing happened when I clicked send.
    try posting on their Facebook, and then PM them. It was the only way I could get a response.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I facebook PM'd them. This was their response.
    Hi @@@@@@, unfortunately, we checked and your request was submitted after the stocks had been depleted and the site was getting ready to be closed. The particularly high numbers of requests in a short period of time made it difficult to quickly close the website.
    I am sure that there are other things I will not recieve (or have not recieved) this year. I am usually an optimist, but I admit, I am getting tired of BIG companies giving lame responses. I did respond to van houtte's and suggested that they send out email updating everybody!
    Did they send you the Thank you and they would be coming in the mail when you initialled requested the mugs?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Did they send you the Thank you and they would be coming in the mail when you initialled requested the mugs?
    Yes, they did. I think it went into my junk mail and I found it the next day. Apparently, they said that was a mistake.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Yes, they did. I think it went into my junk mail and I found it the next day. Apparently, they said that was a mistake.
    That sucks...

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

This is a good way for a company to shoot themselves in the foot.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sent message to them on facebook and they read it Monday at 6:15pm but still do not have any response.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone asked them publicly on Facebook instead of pm? do they give the same response then?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"unfortunately, we checked and your request was submitted after the stocks had been depleted and the site was getting ready to be closed. The particularly high numbers of requests in a short period of time made it difficult to quickly close the website."

Looks like Van Houtte and Keurig have stopped being reputable brands.

Their website does not even accept messages, when you fill in their long contact form with any sort of query it fails to send on any browser (I've tested them all.)

Their facebook page will not accept any postings, I've tried. My post wondering if anyone received their mugs was deleted. They didn't even bother to respond.

I have challenged them on Twitter with multiple requests but they have not responded. They said to pm (private message) them on twitter but I can't unless they change their settings to accept messages from people they don't follow. And they won't follow me. I've explained this to them but they are ignoring me now.

I don't really care about the mugs now.

I just don't like that they have harvested my private information and now they are impossible to reach.

So, I can only conclude that Van Houtte and Keurig are no longer reputable or trustworthy brands. Most companies are easy to reach via website forms, facebook , twitter or simple email.

Keurig and Van Houtte have become sketchy, shady brands who are unreachable and do not respond to customers.

I will no longer be purchasing their products, as I am now wondering about the quality of products they are pumping out...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I haven't gotten these, and am not holding my breath on it after reading the posts.
    Candini and dededi like this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information