• 3 Post By GoJays
  • 2 Post By uanoor
  • 1 Post By barbis9

Thread: $.99 Noma LED A19 60w Soft White Dimmable @ Canadian Tire 3 Days

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Wed, Oct 5th, 2016
    Pay $.99 for Noma LED A19 (60w equivalent) Soft White Dimmable bulbs at Canadian Tire. Sale is on for 3 days, September 30 - October 2, 2016. Sale price is $3.99 less the $3 Energy Efficient coupon.

As in past, ONtario CT stores will have the $3 Energy Efficient coupon in-store, whereas other provinces such as Nova Scotia will automatically reduce by $3 as a rebate. [In ONtario, some stores ran out of the $3 coupons, whereas some stores had them in abundance.]

The energy efficient coupons should be showing up in stores; they were found at Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Walmart, Home Hardware, Rona, and even Dollarama.

SC Blog: http://smartcanucks.ca/saveonenergy-...eptember-30th/

If you missed the previous $.99 LED promotion, here's your opportunity to get your LED bulbs.

Name:  noma led.jpg
Views: 2074
Size:  113.9 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Dollarama, Home Depot, Home Hardware, Rona, Walmart
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Sep 30th, 2016 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added expiration date
    hcao, barbis9, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Walmart ontario showing bulbs at 3.99 with in store discount applied

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    barbis9 and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For anyone interested in the rest of the country.... here is the CT snippet from flyers in each of the other provinces.

Attachment 319967
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, Oct 1st, 2016 at 02:15 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lowes had lightbulbs 3 pkg of dimmable 60 watt equivalent for $1.99 after $8 coupon. Limit of 5 per person. We bought 10 pkgs for $19.90 + tax 30 lightbulbs great deal!
    ottawa, rockco and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed Loblaws, Zehrs & Indepdent Grocers are advertising 30% off on lighting. Lots of promotions on bulbs & energy saving devices, so it's a great time to take advantage of the ONtario Save on Energy coupons

https://saveonenergy.ca/Consumer/Pro...FQODaQod4ZwKSw
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Oct 1st, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got five packs from Canadian Tire today... they are NOT soft white light, despite what the package says. I don't mind though, I like the bright light.. I like the price too
    hcao, barbis9 and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

walmart (Markville mall Markham) also has same promo as in C.T. 
    hcao and rockco like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thanks for the thread OP
    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Lowes had lightbulbs 3 pkg of dimmable 60 watt equivalent for $1.99 after $8 coupon. Limit of 5 per person. We bought 10 pkgs for $19.90 + tax 30 lightbulbs great deal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They said at Canadian Tire that this will be the last year the Government will offer rebate coupons.

I bought 10 of these bulbs at Canadian Tire - love that they are so bright. Would have preferred the 40 watt equivalent - but the price is too good to pass up.
    Last edited by barbis9; Sun, Oct 2nd, 2016 at 11:11 PM.
    GoJays likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    They said at Canadian Tire that this will be the last year the Government will offer rebate coupons.

I bought 10 of these bulbs at Canadian Tire - love that they are so bright. Would have preferred the 40 watt equivalent - but the price is too good to pass up.
    I was told the same thing once by Home Depot four years ago. Yet, NB keeps offering these discounts seemingly twice every calendar year since.

I like how retail staff know exactly what the government plans to do in the future... or more what they pretend to know just to drive up sales.
    While it might wind up to be true, know one can predict exactly what future governments plan to do... not even the current government. So long as these short term incentives are successful, they'll continue.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post

Haha, just before I clicked this thread I was thinking that I would have preferred to have a few 100w equivalent

Thread Information