User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: I hope they have a redemption day soon!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I can't remember the last time a bonus redemption happened. <snip>
    The last bonus redemption was April 9.

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    After a long while, I m finally at max $170 value of points! It will be my first redemption whenever the bonus day will be. can't wait, hoping to get a monitor or some computer items.
    You might want to consider buying during the electronics super sale which is usually the weekend before the bonus redemption, as others have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    So my manager has told me the next redemption will be in November. As soon as I know I will let you know.
    My guess - and it's just a guess - is that the next bonus redemption will be Sat November 19 (and 20 if it's a 2-day event). In the past I've noticed that it's after the beauty boutiques have their VIP events. My store's VIP event appears to be the last one out of the local stores and it ends Fri November 11. Then as others said, there's usually a super sale on electronics before the bonus redemption, so I think that will happen weekend of Nov 12, with the bonus redemption being the following week on Nov 19 Fyi, the weekend after that is US Thanksgiving weekend and that's when Black Friday sales begin

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Oct 29th, 2016 at 03:38 AM.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

The manager at my store said that they believe the redemption would be November 26. I've got enough for one bonus redemption. Now I just need to figure out what to buy.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Silk and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm expecting November 26 too, it's been the last weekend in November for many years.

Last year: Nov 7 - gc promo, Nov 21/22 electronics sale, Nov 28 - redemption

Last year's gift card promo November 7-13
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...er-7-to-12/all

Last year's electronics sale November 21/22
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...r-21-to-27/all

Last year's mega redemption November 28
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...december-4/all

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    The manager at my store said that they believe the redemption would be November 26. I've got enough for one bonus redemption. Now I just need to figure out what to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I'm expecting November 26 too, it's been the last weekend in November for many years.

I hope you’re both right and it is the 26th - that weekend would be more convenient for me than the 19th!

There's usually a beauty promo weekend somewhere in there before the redemption though, so wondering when that will be. Week-long Gala/VIP beauty event starting Nov 5 at a store near me so maybe the weekend of Nov 6 (instead of a gc promo)...

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Oct 29th, 2016 at 11:43 PM.
    barbis9, maple7 and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harrowgirl View Post
    I'm up to 5 max redemptions I can do so far for 2016....they are burning a hole in my pocket haha - but I'd love to get $200 instead of $170 per redemption - that's an extra $150!
    Well I wish they had it where we could go as high as we wanted on a purchase with max redemption points. I am over the $170 and if I get stuck with the points I would be looking to buy another video game console but that means forking out some cash and I am not too thrilled about doing that. With that said I am hoping my mom will take the points off me again as I have been trying to pay her back on a $1k loan she gave me at one point. I guess if I end up having to pay some cash on the console I can just flip it and add some cheap games I got for Xbox One and I will end up happy.
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. I think I'll clean out my points balance at the next bonus redemption. The crappy offers that they send me and the reduced stacking opportunities have soured me on the program.
    barbis9, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I hope you’re both right and it is the 26th - that weekend would be more convenient for me than the 19th!

There's usually a beauty promo weekend somewhere in there before the redemption though, so wondering when that will be. Week-long Gala/VIP beauty event starting Nov 5 at a store near me so maybe the weekend of Nov 6 (instead of a gc promo)...

Silk
    So there is a week long beauty event for 20x wus $75 from Nov 5-11 - co-ordinating with that store's gala event. Now to wait for the electronics super sale and we will be one week closer to the redemption.

Silk
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm thinking about putting all of my points up for trade. I live 2.5hrs away from the closest location, so I don't get to shop there very often.
    ex0ticb3lla, ROMEO and barbis9 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    No questions are silly.....I look at it this way...for instance the laptop I wanted this weekend. It's on sale $40 cheaper than normal. So it was better for me to redeem this weekend because most mega redemptions are only $200...so saved $10. For smaller items...sometimes but I try not to. I buy what I need on sale and stock up big time...so if there is a limit of 4 for instance....I will buy 4 on my card, 4 on my husbands, then 4 on my sons. Then after I will transfer the points if need be to make up the difference. Hope that helps
    Are the laptops at SDM good quality? I desperately need one. What is the price range on these also??
    ROMEO likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post

Silk
    The points for the GC promo (8K wub 2+ GCs for $200) will be awarded by Friday November 18th. So I think that's a good indication the redemption will be shortly after that

Silk
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2016 at 12:11 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I'm thinking about putting all of my points up for trade. I live 2.5hrs away from the closest location, so I don't get to shop there very often.

I would trade depending on how many and what you are asking for!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    I would trade depending on how many and what you are asking for!
    I have a bit over 32,000pts. Their website wasn't working properly for me the other day when I wanted to get the exact point balance.

I'm not sure where to find the suggested trade value for Optimum points. I have a trade and wish list that you can check out.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I cashed out after Halloween for a $30 redemption now I`m back up to a full redemption and then some.

I keep skimming the flyers waiting for the big one but idk.... I need to prepare myself before December the best I can, might have to cash out early unfortunately...
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

NOW IT MIGHT BE TOTALLY WRONG.... but a lady posted on another forum (Facebook trading) that her SDM told her there would be a mega redemption in 2 weeks.... I HOPE she's right!!!!
    ROMEO, Angela273 and Davetherave like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information