User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Expired
    After posting in the bragging section, I thought I should post this here to, so everyone who needs it can find it!

This thermometer is regularily priced at $78 at WM, with the bonus pack costing $10. The thermometer is currently on rollback [this is the newest model, the older model isn't on rollback] for $72 *i'm rounding numbers*

I was in Toys R Us yesterday, reading their current flyer, and this same thermometer is on ad for $32!!! Apparently SOMEONE screwed up somewhere, because there's no way that SHOULD be the sale price [unless a front page deal maybe], but after waiting for the manager to key it in I came away with it for over half price! [AND with the bonus tip covers included!] *again, rounded numbers. total after tax was $34.71

Those needing a thermometer or knowing someone who does NEED to check this out!!

here's the picture of what I got- the ad shows the same package and apparently the code matches up and everything.

This thread is currently associated with: Toys R Us
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I own this thermometer and it is fabulous...go out and get one if you can I paid much more!

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ker310 View Post
    I own this thermometer and it is fabulous...go out and get one if you can I paid much more!
    It really IS a great thermometer- it's the one my doctor recommended [as did a doctor friend as well as a nurse!].
    It's reliable and well made.
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

so is this something that isn't going to scan at that price unless we bring it to the attention of a cashier? and then the argument begins with the manager....?

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by turkishdelyte View Post
    so is this something that isn't going to scan at that price unless we bring it to the attention of a cashier? and then the argument begins with the manager....?
    Depends on how 'with it' your store is.
    This shouldn't be something to 'argue' with the manager about, as it's in their flyer, plain and simple. However, if it's the first of the thermometers they've sold since the flyer came out, and it's a national cash programming [as in the sales price was inputted wrong across the country] then you'll likely have to involve a manager to override the price -if it's been done before they'll know what's going on, and be ready for it or have already changed the price in the system.

JAMs Wife
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

wow great deal!
    Like FREE and EASY?!? Join Swagbucks and start earning free stuff (amazon gift cards, pay pal, the list is endless) NOW
    My blog - Little Miss Kate - Blogging about life as a mom, reviews, giveaways and everything in between

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks...we need to get one...will check out the Toys R Us here.

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

anyone have any luck?

Cynicalman
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Toyrus website price is on sale for $63.97

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

tried to go get it and obvioiusly they realized their mistake and issued a new flyer for just this product....so they don't have to honour their advertised price because they have revised the flyer. So no luck here

dee
    Female
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

pricematch maybe??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'll just post on this same thread that was already created. I went to Costco today and purchased this same thermometer with also the 40 bonus pack of tips for $38.97!! Not as good as the $32 deal, but still defnitely a great price!!

I'm not sure how long the promotion is on until but they had lots in stock at the Heartland Mississauga location. Apparently last week using a coupon you could get it for this price but this week it's been marked down even without a coupon.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy BK View Post
    I'll just post on this same thread that was already created. I went to Costco today and purchased this same thermometer with also the 40 bonus pack of tips for $38.97!! Not as good as the $32 deal, but still defnitely a great price!!

I'm not sure how long the promotion is on until but they had lots in stock at the Heartland Mississauga location. Apparently last week using a coupon you could get it for this price but this week it's been marked down even without a coupon.
    Thanks for posting this. I will check out my Costco as I missed out on it at TRU.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Can you tell me why this thermometer is so much better than regular digital one? Just want to see whether or not it's worth replacing the one I have now. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information