User Tag List

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psyche View Post
    Man. I had been trying to refer my sister forever, and she finally chose this week to join! It's really too bad, because I don't know how she's goign to earn any points! (Hopefully they get over this part!)
    maybe she can invite her friends to get more points

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I received my final MAC card and I am still waiting for $30 in HMV cards. If you shop through the site , it is worth it. I think too many people took advantage of just the free points and they cannot afford to giveaway all these gift cards.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

how long does it take to receive giftcard from pigsback?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got the survey but after the first question i didnt qualify so i only got 10 points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No survey here either... too bad too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if this was mentioned, but I've been redeeming to get my cards and pig and didn't get the pig.
    Someone emailed me and said it was cancelled by me that's why? Umm no I didn't!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It took me only 2-3 weeks! and that was almost right after Xmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatikars View Post

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Loco View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but I've been redeeming to get my cards and pig and didn't get the pig.
    Someone emailed me and said it was cancelled by me that's why? Umm no I didn't!
    Welcome to SC first off and was it the Pigsback site that emailed and told you you cancelled your stress pig?
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

well it seems that pigsback is going to loose alot of customers, there are blogs and other freebie forums complaining. I thought it would be a good site..and Im sorry for psoting it...not sorry that I joined..I have never had any major problems with them, rewards that were not recieved I was given my piggypoints back.Its sad that the quizzes for points are gone, but there are contests on the site and I will visit the site to enter the contests. I redeemed aprx 200.00 worth of piggypoints and have about 12.00 now.
    It seems too that orders are taking longer than the 1-2 weeks as stated on the site. I am sure they are backlogged and can only see it getting worse as people are cashing out and cancelling their account.
    I politely emailed them today as it has been 3 weeks since I ordered my rewards, I understand it may take longer but knowing when sure would be nice.
    This site was orignally posted as a way to earn freebies..not a site that gave out freebies.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm happy i got my highlighter pen and cute stresspig so far, still waiitng for my 2 piggy keychains (think those are gone off the site now as well), $25 Jacob gc and $10 Body Shop GC. I'm also extremely excited that i won the big contest, so i still have hopes for the site.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

halli15
    I joined, but I can't seem to find how to get points. Any help is appreciated!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by halli15 View Post
    I joined, but I can't seem to find how to get points. Any help is appreciated!
    Before you were able to enter quizzes, but now they have cancelled those so you can win points in contests, or by buying things from other companies through pigsback. If you go to the tour it will show you what i mean.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JumpyGurl View Post
    what? i dont understand how you can complain about a site that is GIVING you stuff for free! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? I have gotten tONS of stuff already from this site and I find the site to be great.

If lots of people leave, however, i have a better chance of winning stuff! hee hee

Go pigsback!
    LOL, you see, pigsback receives money from their advertisers and passes on a very small portion of that money on to their customers. For example, if you buy something from FTD (floral arrangements), pigsback will give you 3 piggypoints for every dollar you spend (or 3% cashback). On the greatcanadianrebate website, you will get 5% back. So, by sticking with pigsback, you are actually doing yourself a disservice.

I really hope they shape up and start appreciating their customers more. I personally consider my time to be valuable, and expect more from the website. If you are content spending tons of time on that website, vying for pennies and nickels, then be my guest. Good luck to you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    well it seems that pigsback is going to loose alot of customers, there are blogs and other freebie forums complaining. I thought it would be a good site..and Im sorry for psoting it...not sorry that I joined..I have never had any major problems with them, rewards that were not recieved I was given my piggypoints back.Its sad that the quizzes for points are gone, but there are contests on the site and I will visit the site to enter the contests. I redeemed aprx 200.00 worth of piggypoints and have about 12.00 now.
    Hey! Don't be sorry for posting it... it was a great site when it first started and it's fantastic that you posted it! They have just recently started going downhill, but I'm really hoping they will turn things around. I just feel sorry for those who are just joining now... there doesn't seem to be any point these days.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fatikars View Post
    My first card took 6 days , but then the 3rd card took almost a month. Have patience they do arrive !!!

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information