User Tag List

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yayyyyyyyyy! A bunch of new 5 and 10 point offers today! Got about 25 or 30 points!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Me too ... so I guess I'll keep trying for a while longer.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks FreebieChick! I just went there and collected my new points! After going through these posts the last few days, I got nervous and cashed in some of my points for a $10 Timmy's GC.....hope it comes :o)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Np Tracyo!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hi all, I just got this in my email.......

We want to remind you of some changes that have taken place this week. Our 'Quiz Quest' promotion, where members could win daily or weekly PiggyPoints in our different Zones has now come to an end. The quizzes that are affected by this change are the Shop & Earn Quiz, Sports Quiz, Travel Quiz, Movie Quiz and the Quirky Quiz. Now that 'Quiz Quest' is over, we will no longer be awarding everyone PiggyPoints for getting the right answer. But don't worry; the quizzes aren't going away completely. You can still answer the quiz questions and be entered into a weekly draw to win 1,000 PiggyPoints for each quiz.

This change was meant to take place as of Monday, January 28th, but due to a small problem with the website, you may have noticed over the weekend that you didn't get your PiggyPoints when you were supposed to. Please note that we will be crediting all members who completed quizzes over the weekend with their PiggyPoints. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We still have lots of PiggyPoint opportunities on the site, and new ones coming up soon, so be sure to check back often. We hope you continue to enjoy www.Pigsback.com.

Sincerely,
    Member Services

mme
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I havn't ever received emails from them letting me know what their up to, I dont know why they send them out to only a few people.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

mme, this is the first...I was surprised to get it. Maybe they have been reading the boards here! LOL

rdadey
    Just to confirm the email tracyo received is real...I got the same.

Hi David,

We want to remind you of some changes that have taken place this week. Our 'Quiz Quest' promotion, where members could win daily or weekly PiggyPoints in our different Zones has now come to an end. The quizzes that are affected by this change are the Shop & Earn Quiz, Sports Quiz, Travel Quiz, Movie Quiz and the Quirky Quiz. Now that 'Quiz Quest' is over, we will no longer be awarding everyone PiggyPoints for getting the right answer. But don't worry; the quizzes aren't going away completely. You can still answer the quiz questions and be entered into a weekly draw to win 1,000 PiggyPoints for each quiz.

This change was meant to take place as of Monday, January 28th, but due to a small problem with the website, you may have noticed over the weekend that you didn't get your PiggyPoints when you were supposed to. Please note that we will be crediting all members who completed quizzes over the weekend with their PiggyPoints. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We still have lots of PiggyPoint opportunities on the site, and new ones coming up soon, so be sure to check back often. We hope you continue to enjoy www.Pigsback.com.

Sincerely,
    Member Services

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got the same email.....too bad they won't reply to anything else i've msged them about
    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?mam25
    never believed them before, but this one actually pays

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got same email

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

P.s. to anyone else, you are doing everyone a disservice if you keep your account open. Perhaps if they see a mass exodus from their site, they may reevaluate their strategy. To keep going on for the nickel and dime contests, you are not only wasting your own time (even the most awful minimum wage job pays more than that) but you are saying that it's okay for pigsback to not offer anything to it's members. Just my two cents... (lol, or is it ten??)
    what? i dont understand how you can complain about a site that is GIVING you stuff for free! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? I have gotten tONS of stuff already from this site and I find the site to be great.

If lots of people leave, however, i have a better chance of winning stuff! hee hee

Go pigsback!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I got the same email ... waiting for my 65 points to be credited!

I hope they start offering a little more, just to make it worthwhile to go to the site.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

looks like it's all over for the quiz's but there's nothing i want except the tim's card darn

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered through one of their links and it is almost 3 weeks when they said it is only 24 hours to get them

Bongiorno
    Quote Originally Posted by mme View Post
    Pigback should really be sending out a newsletter to all of their members explaining what they are doing and any changes that they have going on. Its like a new mystery when you log in everyday to see what new glitch they came out with. It would just be nice if we were a little more informed as to what they are up to.
    hello there all of you. It may seem odd that I choose my first post here to be on this topic, but - almost - in defence of Pigsback, I'd say give them a chance. They've been operating well in Ireland and London for the past while and they do try very hard. I really thought the suggestion above was excellent, and possibly something that you should suggest to them directly, but with the recent pull out of their canadian partner it's probably a time of flux for them, with a lot of changes.

If you visit a UK forum called moneysavingexperts[dot]com you'll see a lot of people have had similar issues with the UK venture, but they get sorted. Maybe it's an oirish thing (bejaney), but I'm sure with any new start up, especially in unfamiliar territory - they'll have teething issues and will rely on their members for patience and understanding.

The best thing to do is to email them every time you have a problem, see a mistake or an error, don't get your Points or have any issues. This will help them sort out the problems quickly, even if they don't *seem* to be replying to you. Make sure their email address is in your safe list and keep a record of the points that you're owed. Any time you can prove to them you're owed points (email receipts from affiliates etc) it will cut down your waiting time.

As JumpyGurl said,
    i dont understand how you can complain about a site that is GIVING you stuff for free!
    I know it's frustrating when a company or a site promises you one thing but doesn't seem to deliver, especially when it doesn't seem like they're listening to you or acting on your suggestions. That's maybe something they should be working on as a matter of priority. It's a pity, as the site could be great, but it needs your help to get there. Having been a member in Ireland since 2003, I know there's people who love the site and get a lot from it.

So give it a chance guys, it's early days, hopefully it will be worth it.

Now, before I'm accused of astroturfing or trying to deceive anyone, let me tell you that I'm not a Pigsback employee, I don't work in their Canadian, dublin or london operations, I'm not getting piggypoints for this and the only reason I'm doing this at all is that (a) someone should, and (b) Ireland is proud of the success story that Pigsback is, so if it can be helped, well, then all we can do is try. I'm familiar with all these issues from being a member and seeing them crop up on the forums.

You'll find me normally over on http://www.fauxsty.com (it's a long story) chatting to other Pb members and I pop into Pb's forums as well from time to time. We don't promise points or anything, but it's free, we love to talk (and would love to meet some of you if you have the time) and share cool things we've found online and best of all, we have cookies. Chocolate Chip cookies.

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information