User Tag List

Page 115 of 450 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but I also have an outstanding trade with starlover from january...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Both have been added to the do not trade list.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

what happens to all of our trades? most of them are for gc's and stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Both have been added to the do not trade list.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessM View Post
    A sad loss I suppose. I traded a $50 gc, for $500 in coupons for a giant donation shop.

She did tell me in a PM that my envie was mailed on the 15th, so at least for the next little bit, i'll still cross my fingers every time I hear the "shwishhh, PLOP!" of my mail.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessM View Post
    With some GCs, you can transfer the balance from one card to another. Maybe that's an option? Assuming you kept a note of the card #.

This is one of the reasons I only like to trade in person. Besides, it's far more exciting to throw coupons at each other.

Of course, protective gear must always be worn...to avoid paper cuts.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Sally..thax for adding her there until she resolves everything but her nickname is star_lover28 and not starbaby..

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I noticed that Cherriez has been added to the do not trade list, but no one has left any negative feedback. Probably should be leaving negative feedback before placing someone on the list, no?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I noticed that Cherriez has been added to the do not trade list, but no one has left any negative feedback. Probably should be leaving negative feedback before placing someone on the list, no?
    Yes, I would think so, she may not even know she's on the do not trade list?!
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I just left a neg for star it has been over a month Cherriez has only been 3 weeks for me so going to give it one more week but this is also the trade where two of the FPC's have expired : (

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

ok, so here is the situation. my family & i were on holidays for the past week (got back yesterday am) DH picked up the mail & there was one of those dreaded clear CP baggies with several envies in it. it looks like some jerk decided to use the mail box as a garbage can & threw a drink in it. (not the first time here) most of the envies were stuck together & alot of them unreadable. they managed to make out the return & gave them back to me (not all, so i assume some have been rec'd). i also have recieved many trades i was waiting on. so i realize my end has not made it out. only a couple of the coupons were stained & i have re-envied them & will send them out. there was one trade that the coupies would be expired i'll pm that trader privately to work out something. also NikyK i still have not rec'd your end either. i have my end ready to resend but sorry i will not do so until i get your end as this was a HV/FPC trade.

yes, i understand my ends were not rec'd & obviously by some of the posts people thought i was scamming. but i did answer every pm up until i left. i also told that person i was going on holidays. i was in no way trying to scam or hide anything. why the soiled envies took as long as they did to get back to me i don't know? but to put me on the "do not trade list" without even so much as 1 negative trade rating (just got first one this morn.) & without even a pm from a mod trying to solve the situation is IMO rediclious. i have (had) an exceptional trade rating. not to bring up the past but is moony25 even on that list? how long & how many negatives did it take to put keni1980 on that list?...i rest my case. and poohbear6, i accept the neg. rating but please be factual. you stated i was not answering your pm's, you only pm'ed me once on mar 4th & sorry, i was not here.

please no pm's as i will not answer them. i am done with SC. thanks for teaching me how to stack & how to be a smarter shopper but i really don't like how things "work" around here. seems some can "get away" with more than others. i guess if i wanted to scam it would be ok as someone who scammed me & several others is back to conducting trains.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

cherriez could I pm you lol? I am going to try anyway

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

also I don't think you stay there perm I think once Sally finds things out you will be removed

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

hm.... what about people you trade with who dont answer PMs and dont leave feedback and are online ALL THE TIME?
    I didnt do a trade with this person, it was part of a secret sc'er train ,
    this person hasn't posted about receiving it, hasnt replied to any of my or the conductors PMS about the issue but is constantly online and posting?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    ok, so here is the situation. my family & i were on holidays for the past week (got back yesterday am) DH picked up the mail & there was one of those dreaded clear CP baggies with several envies in it. it looks like some jerk decided to use the mail box as a garbage can & threw a drink in it. (not the first time here) most of the envies were stuck together & alot of them unreadable. they managed to make out the return & gave them back to me (not all, so i assume some have been rec'd). i also have recieved many trades i was waiting on. so i realize my end has not made it out. only a couple of the coupons were stained & i have re-envied them & will send them out. there was one trade that the coupies would be expired i'll pm that trader privately to work out something. also NikyK i still have not rec'd your end either. i have my end ready to resend but sorry i will not do so until i get your end as this was a HV/FPC trade.

yes, i understand my ends were not rec'd & obviously by some of the posts people thought i was scamming. but i did answer every pm up until i left. i also told that person i was going on holidays. i was in no way trying to scam or hide anything. why the soiled envies took as long as they did to get back to me i don't know? but to put me on the "do not trade list" without even so much as 1 negative trade rating (just got first one this morn.) & without even a pm from a mod trying to solve the situation is IMO rediclious. i have (had) an exceptional trade rating. not to bring up the past but is moony25 even on that list? how long & how many negatives did it take to put keni1980 on that list?...i rest my case. and poohbear6, i accept the neg. rating but please be factual. you stated i was not answering your pm's, you only pm'ed me once on mar 4th & sorry, i was not here.

please no pm's as i will not answer them. i am done with SC. thanks for teaching me how to stack & how to be a smarter shopper but i really don't like how things "work" around here. seems some can "get away" with more than others. i guess if i wanted to scam it would be ok as someone who scammed me & several others is back to conducting trains.
    You are just on the list until you responded back to people and came up with a resolution. I sent you a long pm, myself. Im in charge of trading right now, I may not do things the same as other moderators that have handled the trades but you had a significant amount of people not getting trades for a long time. Got you to respond though in less then 12 hours.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oh Cherriez! I just saw all these posts. I know you're a great rider/trader/SC'er! If there is anyway I can help just let me know!

Please, Please dont leave SC!

Page 115 of 450 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast

Thread Information