User Tag List

Page 185 of 450 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I have two trades that I'm still waiting for from mid June....both parties have answered my pms and I'll just patiently wait....mail can go missing and it will take A LOT for me to give a negative rating....

mamatotwo
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    That would be top on my list and a lot of traders do not do this.
    I am sorry I don't follow this thread as often as I probably should but I too have traded with elayjosh and she is a wonderful trader. I would definitely trade with you again and I hope someone can remove the negative feedback.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

sorry to hear elayjosh. hope everything works out for you.
    A guide to help us newbies in the trading department would be great. I have only left out my username on two envies(didn't even realize to do it but understand why now) will never leave it out anymore.
    another thing that would be great is the reply to the same message. I have a number of trades going through right now, I make sure to reply to the message instead of starting a new one, but others do not. I now have 146 messages in my inbox and I'm afraid to delete any in case there is something important in that message.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

You are a great trader - I would never think twice about trading with you or go on a train that you were on or conducting. So sorry that this happened to you - it makes me so mad

I am so upset I just got my first negative rating after 233 trades for a trade I made with a new trader.
    I asked for them to mail first and when I received their end I mailed mine the next day informing them that I was doing so.
    I mailed July 21st.
    It is only been 7 business days since I mailed it.
    This has really made me rethink trading with new traders again.
    I am pretty upset as I read posts about traders waiting 3 to 4 weeks and then expressing concern about leaving a negative rating.

I have waited 4 weeks for a trade to arrive and have trades I am waiting for from June and from July 8th and would not think of giving a neg rating yet.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I know it's upsetting when you've put alot of work into so many trades, but I don't think anyone wanting to trade with you would take it seriously. 200+ positive feedback ratings and 1 negative? Just after a week?

If I have problems with anyone, my timeframe is usually a month. In that month if I feel I'm being ignored by that user, I'll PM users we've mutually traded with to get their opinion before I would even post anything publically.

Some people don't log in as actively as others. Im lucky enough to have a smart phone, so everything goes to that. But you have to consider the average person working 9-5, maybe they have kids, hobbies, busy lives and they may only be able to check in 2-3 days a week.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I am so upset I just got my first negative rating after 233 trades for a trade I made with a new trader.
    I asked for them to mail first and when I received their end I mailed mine the next day informing them that I was doing so.
    I mailed July 21st.
    It is only been 7 business days since I mailed it.
    This has really made me rethink trading with new traders again.
    I am pretty upset as I read posts about traders waiting 3 to 4 weeks and then expressing concern about leaving a negative rating.

I have waited 4 weeks for a trade to arrive and have trades I am waiting for from June and from July 8th and would not think of giving a neg rating yet.
    I agree, you should PM Sally. The newbie obviously doesn't know how long CP can take. And it's actually pretty rare for an envie to arrive in less than one week. I'm sure the rating can be changed. I have traded with you a couple times at least and it's just silly that someone would give you a neg!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

One of the benefits I get from this whole thread come from seasoned traders who have had issues such as elayjosh; it helps me know who I probably don't want to trade with when a person will give someone a negative rating simply because they expect their trade to magically arrive inside of a week.

I hope that rating is changed as it was uncalled for and just plain rude.

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

I have traded with elayjosh before without having any issues! She is a great trader and I always enjoy trading with her.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh just thought of that taking note now who gave her the neg!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Mail from NL seems to take forever to get to the destination. I need to make a note because I mail right away but they must be short of staff here or the staff forgot to back to work after there strike here.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Wouldn't! I meant wouldn't take it seriously lol darn auto correct.

I think in any situation if a trade is going badly, there should be a 1 month timeframe at most and after both parties actively discussed the situtation. If one party refuses to talk to the other, then they have no right to leave a netagive rating. Things should always be discussed before hand and given the chance to be worked out. If one person was unsatisfied with something, why do they feel that way and how can it be fixed?

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I think in any situation if a trade is going badly, there should be a 1 month timeframe at most and after both parties actively discussed the situtation. If one party refuses to talk to the other, then they have no right to leave a netagive rating. Things should always be discussed before hand and given the chance to be worked out. If one person was unsatisfied with something, why do they feel that way and how can it be fixed?
    you're absolutely right!!! I always thought this was kind of an unwritten rule of Smart Canucks. *TRY* to work out a trade before leaving a negative after a significant amount of time (ie: like a month!). The speed of Canada Post is beyond our control, so we must wait!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Wouldn't! I meant wouldn't take it seriously lol darn auto correct.

Agreed. Like I said, I don't think there's any reason to sound alarm bells unless a minimum of two weeks have passed in the first place. After two weeks, send a pm, ask if they sent, they probably did, and it's usually there in your mail box shortly after. If they don't respond...take it from there.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Ok prime sample of people getting jumpy too quick, I received an envie from my amazing friend Nancy she passed away late June it is now August. It has May exp's in there also. She always sent me amazing envies. So really two things people are not always trying to pretend they sent envies and didn't and two life is too short to be bickering over coupons, don't just jump into a negative without a valid reason!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My last 4 trades have gone smoothly. I just wanted to give more evidence to the missing mail side of things. I mailed out wedding invitations at the beginning of July, right after the mail strike was over. Some of these friends still have not received their wedding invitations, nearly a month later.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Thread Information