User Tag List

Page 205 of 450 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I think if it is recent you can change it yourself. If you click on the little hammer like icon I *think* you can change it.

Thanks everyone! Sally has fixed it and all is well again! Three cheers for Sally!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCCouponClipper View Post
    I am very sorry you feel I am "giving" attitude. I have checked all of my pms back to the date when the negative feedback was left. And I do not have any response to my questions.
    New question, since I have no record of even receiving their end of the trade, I send out my end twice, am I not allowed to leave any feedback for this trader? It appears that any feedback I now leave is deleted.
    If one person leaves negative feedback are you { the person now with negative} not allowed to also have their opinion heard? Is this not the point of both parties leaving feedback. I only reposted my feedback as the original had vanished.

Just wondering?
    You created a whole thread about it, which is not allowed. You are not allowed to turn around and leave retaliation negatives. 2x.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    Hi,
    Just wanted some info on my situation. I finalized a trade on wed July 27 for 3x B1G1F movie admissions that expire Aug 31. I sent out my end that day. I live in BC and the person I am trading with lives in ONT. I have not received my end (which is now expired) and they claim to not have received their end. I realize there was a tornado and other weather related stuff going on but I am not to sure if it is that persons area or how it effected the mail. Now, what type of trade rating do I leave them? Negative? Since I never got the coupons? Neutral? Since they claim not to have gotten mine and all the weather related stuff going on? Please any suggestions would be great. I have kept all related PM's and this is the only trade I have done since July 27.
    Thank you
    Please pm me

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhockeymom View Post
    Dear Sally, I don't know how you do it! I just wanted to thank you for all your time you put into this wonderful site it has truly changed my life and many children around me! Thanks again for all you do! I would love to send you a tims card to have a few coffees on me and all my thankful children! Please pm me your address! Thanks
    Thank you but it isn't ness.

Just saying thanks is enough to me!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (99%)

Hi Sally,

Messaged you a couple weeks ago, and again last week about a negative rating issue - not sure if I'm supposed to post on here to let you know it was sent, or if you haven't received it.

Haven't heard back at all - please let me know

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Me too!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    You created a whole thread about it, which is not allowed. You are not allowed to turn around and leave retaliation negatives. 2x.
    I posed a question as to where to get the information to deal with this trade as this thread is not a sticky and I could not find it.

The link to this thread was then posted. No further comments about where to go and discuss where posted.

I am trying to leave my feedback for this trade am I not allowed to leave my feedback? It keeps getting deleted. (the only reason I tried to put it up twice)

If both traders feel it was a bad trade then that is the opinion of both traders.

It is biased and unfair to allow only one person to post opinion.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I posed a question as to where to get the information to deal with this trade as this thread is not a sticky and I could not find it.
    this thread has been a sticky for longer than you have been a member, so not sure what you are talking about

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    this thread has been a sticky for longer than you have been a member, so not sure what you are talking about
    This person is relatively new and didn't know where to find it.

There are a lot of members who don't know about this thread, because they're not looking for it. It's usually not until you have a problem, that you will actually care to find out about negative experiences and where to post them.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The link to this thread was then posted. No further comments about where to go and discuss where posted.

I am trying to leave my feedback for this trade am I not allowed to leave my feedback? It keeps getting deleted. (the only reason I tried to put it up twice)

If both traders feel it was a bad trade then that is the opinion of both traders.

It is biased and unfair to allow only one person to post opinion.

No you may not leave them a negative. Its not biased nor is it unfair. Stop leaving them retaliation negatives. Period. Thanks.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (94%)

I just wanted clarification, can I leave a neutral comment? Or an I not allowed to leave feedback period.

I just want to be clear.....so If I have a bad trade I should try to be the first one to leave feedback if it is negative? That way I don't retaliate. correct?
    And just because I leave them negative feedback that can't leave me feedback (or only positive) then correct?

I am just trying to be clear about the rules....we all need to play by them.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    That defiantly says it all.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

LOL Yup I think it does!!!

Thread Information