User Tag List

Page 155 of 450 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am also waiting for a very HV trade from her.
    I assume it is late due to the strike. It was mailed June 9th.
    I hope we both receive it. but she is not answering my pms too!!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I hope we both receive it. but she is not answering my pms too!!

I have not sent a PM yet as I have 5 trades still to come from as far back as May 31 which i am assuming are late because of the strike.

It was the biggest trade I have made so far so I really hope it arrives.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am also waiting for a very HV trade from her.
    I assume it is late due to the strike. It was mailed June 9th.
    The strike is the thing, right? I made a trade before the lockout, that should have arrived before it, but didn't, may have been beacuse of the rotating strikes.Now a few days after, still not here. Even if it never shows I couldn't complain about the other trader, it may well be due to the disruption. CP loses stuff at the best of times.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I did 2 trades with sulley1234 FPC and HV trades and never received any my envies yet pm'ed her twice and no answer I traded my rare fpcs with her and I feel very sad now she has 4 positive trade rating so I trusted her but looks like she scammed me
    you weren't the only one

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Seems like there are way more people scamming others lately.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Seems like there are way more people scamming others lately.
    sadly it appears that way and |I try to give EVERYONE the benifit as I was once New but sheesh I hate it wen ppl take advantage /and/or rip others off.....I believe what goes around comes around.....

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I am waiting on a trade from June4th and the trader has not given me a rating either I messaged them on Thursday and still no reply.I also message Sally with the traders name incase they are on others waiting list as well.I will wait a bit before leaving a rating.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Now I see that others are waiting on Sulley1234 and I will leave a negative rating.Funny thing is it was for 2x Kellogg's FPC and that is the same thing that Sscoopywriting burnt me on in 2009 and they were going by several user names at that time.I wonder if they are back???

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I'm also waiting on a trade from Sulley1234... And it was also for FPCs.

Because the trade was from June 8, I was giving the benefit of the doubt hoping that the envelope has just been delayed by the CP strike. But if its happening to other people too, I don't know...

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lola_girl View Post
    I'm also waiting on a trade from Sulley1234... And it was also for FPCs.

Because the trade was from June 8, I was giving the benefit of the doubt hoping that the envelope has just been delayed by the CP strike. But if its happening to other people too, I don't know...
    There is now 4 of us waiting.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I think there are a lot of people who have trades delayed due to the postal strike.
    I had a newer member tell me that they sent their side of the trade out 4 days late (within my own province). The trade has not arrived yet, but I am not ready to get worried about it just yet. The person received my side of the trade and made sure to give me an update and a trade rating.

Revision: I just looked at my pm's because I could not remember the user name of this trader, and it was Sulley1234. I'm not impressed.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jul 2nd, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

5 traders now waiting on trades from Sulley1234.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Lets make that 6 traders for sulley1234... I did a trade about a week before the CP strike hit, and i've received all my envies from others done the same time, except for hers..

She had said it was mailed June 10th, hoping it is still on it's way.. but starting to lose faith. This was a FPC trade, so extremely dissappointed if she's pulled this on all of us.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I know I'm new to this, but so far I've had some excellent trading experiences! Unfortunately a couple are delayed from the strike - and I know that two that I sent were hit with double delays -- the strike hit the Toronto sorting station just before the lockout. So I got my half on Thursday, and I'm waiting for the other party to get theirs.

Unfortunately, I've also got a hesitation about one of my trades. We're all new at some point -- and I'm still new -- but I noticed one of my trading partners has no posts at all, no feedback, and signed up only a day before PMing me to trade. The coupons I traded for I've since been told (by the manufacturer) don't exist in that denomination. I want to give the benefit of the doubt - but envelopes mailed after this one have already arrived from the other side of the country - and this was the same province. The trade was also for FPCs and higher value coupons...

I'm giving it another week before I do anything about it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this was my first burn... and that I'm not the only one - I think there are at least 10 of us who traded with her, but still no feedback. If I'm wrong (and I hope I am) then I take it all back and admit I'm just paranoid... but if I don't at least get a PM back then I'll be ticked right off.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Lets make that 6 traders for sulley1234... I did a trade about a week before the CP strike hit, and i've received all my envies from others done the same time, except for hers..

She had said it was mailed June 10th, hoping it is still on it's way.. but starting to lose faith. This was a FPC trade, so extremely dissappointed if she's pulled this on all of us.

Make that 7. I just posted in this thread earlier today. I could not remember the newish SC member's name, I looked at my pm's and it was sulley1234. This is rediculous. I have been ripped of 4 times on SC. Twice since April. What the heck! Sulley1234 had a positive trade rating of 4, all were within the month. I sent her two movie passes and 2x FPC for cases of Pepsi. I'm going to send her a pm. She "got busy" and did not mail out her side of the trade until June 3. I will update.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Thread Information