User Tag List

Page 154 of 450 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Hi all, I was just wondering, how long should you wait before you give someone a negative feedback score. I did a trade over 2 months ago with a lady, she received hers as she pm'd me to say thank you, although she didn't give me a trade rating even though I sent her tons of extra coupons. We were to mail them at the same time. 2 weeks after she received hers, I pm'd her about her trade and she said oh, I just put them in the mail yesterday. Well another 5 or 6 weeks and still nothing...that is the 3rd time this has happend to me in the last few months. Is this normal, I don't know if I want to do any more. I am trying one last time when the mail strike is over. I am mailing a FPC for Kraft Harvarti cheese to a person in Ontario. If it goes sideways to, I'm done for sure. Is this normal for trade on this site?
    Wow, that sounds like bad luck to me. I have done over 600 trades and I may have only had 2 bad trading experiences. I hope you don't give up on trading.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Thanks for your help all, the person I am ging to trade with this time has a really good trade record, and I am pretty confident that all will go well. I have everything ready to go, just waiting for her to pm me, we decided together to wait till the posties get back to work before we mail them out. It is a bit hard to get a trade rating, but I am trying to build mine up. If anyone is interested in some trades I have some good coupons from tear pads, post .75 and Maple Leaf natural selects lunch or deli meat $1, as well as lots of others. Also have the new Odwalla smoothie $1.50 (made by coca cola). I am a good trader, I always send extras as I love to help others and never short the postage, I always take it to the post office. Again, thank you everyone for all your help. I will wait a bit longer after the mail starts moving again before giving a bad rating, I now how I feel thatsome of the people that I traded with didn't even bother to give me a rating,so a bad one would be not nice.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    187 (100%)

I have not yet received my end of a trade from May 3rd from Ashcp. I realize there is a postal strike, however, the main issue is that she has been repeatedly ignoring my pm's, yet she is frequently online, viewing and responding to threads and has even started a train. I have left a negative trade rating, which sadly, is the first I've ever had to do.

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Hello all! I hate to even be writing in here, but I'm wondering if anyone has heard from Star_Lover28?? I did a trade with her and we agreed on the trade May 19 and I sent my end of the trade as I wanted her to receive it prior to the postal stike. I have pm'ed her twice now, once on June 13 and June 21 and have not received a response from her. I have not received the GC that I was to get and I don't even know if she received the envie I sent her. I know her status says she will in the hospital June 4 and June 5, but that was now 3 weeks ago. I don't know if she has logged in since as I can't tell when I check her profile. I know there is nothing that can be done right now because of the strike, but I hope she has fulfilled her end.
    Last edited by burkeyswife; Fri, Jun 24th, 2011 at 01:57 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by burkeyswife View Post
    Hello all! I hate to even be writing in here, but I'm wondering if anyone has heard from Star_Lover28?? I did a trade with her and we agreed on the trade May 19 and I sent my end of the trade as I wanted her to receive it prior to the postal stike. I haven pm'ed her twice now, once on June 13 and June 21 and have not received a response from her. I have not received the GC that I was to get and I don't even know if she received the envie I sent her. I know her status says she will in the hospital June 4 and June 5, but that was now 3 weeks ago. I don't know if she has logged in since as I can't tell when I check her profile. I know there is nothing that can be done right now because of the strike, but I hope she has fulfilled her end.
    I'm still waiting for my $20 GC, the one she promised to honor to all of us whose trades were lost, and I was among those who never received his or her part of the trade. On May 2, she wrote me, asked for address, and promised the GC would be sent... I never received it!!! I talked to her on May 29, ...and she promised me again...this time with tracking number...the last message was: "I will message you in the afternoon with the # " Guess what, SHE NEVER PMed me back!!! And definitely no GC, no communication...
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Where does Star_Lover 28 live, as I am about to do a trade for a GC as well with someone with only 1 trade rating, just want to make sure it's n ot the sam e person. mine live is N*W N*r*w*y Alberta. Just want to be safe as am sending a lot of HV Coupons.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

I am also waiting for a 10$ gift card from star and its been over a month now.i hope i will receive it after the strike

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Where does Star_Lover 28 live, as I am about to do a trade for a GC as well with someone with only 1 trade rating, just want to make sure it's n ot the sam e person. mine live is N*W N*r*w*y Alberta. Just want to be safe as am sending a lot of HV Coupons.

sending u a pm!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just wondering why someone who is on the "blacklist" is allowed to keep logging in and starting and replying to threads.

Anybody know?

Always interested in trading!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post
    Just wondering why someone who is on the "blacklist" is allowed to keep logging in and starting and replying to threads.

Anybody know?

because the black list is for trading. they are not banned from the website but are not supposed to be trading or doing coupon trains.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Francines right.

Since the post is back in full swing any problems pm me and well look into things

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Francines right.

Since the post is back in full swing any problems pm me and well look into things
    I sent you a pm

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

pm'd u

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I did 2 trades with sulley1234 FPC and HV trades and never received any my envies yet pm'ed her twice and no answer I traded my rare fpcs with her and I feel very sad now she has 4 positive trade rating so I trusted her but looks like she scammed me
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I did 2 trades with sulley1234 FPC and HV trades and never received any my envies yet pm'ed her twice and no answer I traded my rare fpcs with her and I feel very sad now she has 4 positive trade rating so I trusted her but looks like she scammed me
    I am also waiting for a very HV trade from her.
    I assume it is late due to the strike. It was mailed June 9th.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Thread Information