User Tag List

Page 55 of 450 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moony25 View Post
    no my parents are strict im not allowed to go outside the house
    yes i work at bulk barn
    yes i work as a flyer person
    yes i go to skool
    and yes i do work in the house but the other times i just stay here becuz nothing else to do
    cant hang out with friends
    cant go outside etc.
    You are kidding right ? You should be hanging out with your friends ( not late at night of course ) if you have done your home work , chores , school etc .

They don't mind you spending time on the internet but they have a problem with you hanging out with your friends

I bet the internet is a more scary place than hanging out with your friends

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

the gcs i get from here i use them to buy food and stuff becuz i work and give the money to my mom and dad for my skooling
    Are you in a private high school or something ?

Isn't public high school FREE ( no fees ) , unless you mean supplies , clothes etc that your parents pay for when you are in school .

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

yes it is free i mean for college or university

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

yes i get that too but u know
    ill give u a prefect example
    one person was supposed to send me a 20.00 money order for 200.00 in coupons and siad they would mail it out the next say and i havent recieved it and no response either
    and im starting to give up on them becuz i have their envie ready to go
    good thing i said i need to recive ur side first
    I'm trying to understand why someone would be PAYING $20 for coupons. That is insane!
    Been visiting us for awhile? ... Thinking of joining? ... Click on this link to join in the fun! ... http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=26026

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

the gcs i get from here i use them to buy food and stuff becuz i work and give the money to my mom and dad for my skooling
    Regardless of what you use the gc's for, I don't think it's fair that you are taking flyers from your job, and essentially selling them (for gc's) and making extra money. I'm sure that is not the intention of the company you are working for, and certainly not of the manufacturers producing the coupons.
    Been visiting us for awhile? ... Thinking of joining? ... Click on this link to join in the fun! ... http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=26026

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

no no no im not taking it from there i just take the extras and the ones people dont want or need i dont take it out of their books about 10-15 houses dont get delivered some dont want the coupon book and some just throw it out the ones who do want it do get it

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Finally left a negative rating for my train MIA since July 8th. Complained about it here Aug 18th to see if anyone else was having problems with that person, but it doesn't look that way. Left no feedback for rider 3.

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Ok, I'm sorry but a $20 money order for $200 in coupons? That's just crazy! If you PM'ed me requesting that, I'd say absoutely no way.
    $20 gift card for 10 X Brandsaver booklets... I might as well go and buy 10 papers....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

........hmmmm
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 01:25 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

$50 GC for $200 in coupons? That's INSANE.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

no no no im not taking it from there i just take the extras and the ones people dont want or need i dont take it out of their books about 10-15 houses dont get delivered some dont want the coupon book and some just throw it out the ones who do want it do get it
    But that is their choice to throw it out, by taking something that should be in their paper, you are stealing - sorry but I have had issues with my flyers not coming and if I found out my paperboy was selling them for GCs online I would report him
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have paid $5 GC for $130-175 in mixed coupons but $20? When its brandsaver etc and you wont use half of them? Craziness!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    But that is their choice to throw it out, by taking something that should be in their paper, you are stealing - sorry but I have had issues with my flyers not coming and if I found out my paperboy was selling them for GCs online I would report him

no im not stealing them about 10 houses dont get delivery and the extras get to be mine if theres any left and the people who do get them i make their separte pile plus when i go to my cuzions house i take theirs too and sometimes the company gives me some

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Sep 11th, 2010 at 01:08 AM. Reason: not worth reading

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You said that some people just throw them out so you only deliver to those who want them, how do you know that just because they threw one out they don't want this one? Maybe they heard about coupons since etc

Unless they have specifically asked the company not to deliver, I see it as stealing, just my opinion

some dont want the coupon book and some just throw it out the ones who do want it do get it
    ~ ~ ~

Page 55 of 450 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information