User Tag List

Page 157 of 450 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi everyone, please dont ffwd your concerns to Boo, I am the trade mod and hes very busy. I am aware of the situation and working on it, if someone has their address I will put them on the blacklist until I can figure out whats going on

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I It can take a long time for members to get placed on the blacklist, sometimes they never are..
    This isn't very fair, I think I've done well putting people on the blacklist, since I've been the trade mod. I have low tolerance for traders who don't make good. Obviously they dont get on the blacklist for just a trade missing but when theres a few and no response from them I have been working hard to put them on the blacklist. If theres anyone I've missed updating please let me know.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

sally, sent you a pm with sulleys addy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I already posted about my missing trade with Sulley1234. She owes me 6 Kellogs FPCs.

I suggest reading this. It would be helpful to have a way of tracking pending trades, that can later be updated when it is received.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2586311-post967.html
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    This isn't very fair, I think I've done well putting people on the blacklist, since I've been the trade mod. I have low tolerance for traders who don't make good. Obviously they dont get on the blacklist for just a trade missing but when theres a few and no response from them I have been working hard to put them on the blacklist. If theres anyone I've missed updating please let me know.
    I agree that you try to help in different trade situations.

merlinboy1981 has three missing trades. I am one of two people who have left her negative trade ratings. I have messaged you multiple times regariding this trade for stamps that was reportedly mailed on April 15, and have sent you the person's mailing address. This member has not logged in since May 8, and never responded to messages that were sent before this date. I am sending you another pm with the person's address.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I already posted about my missing trade with Sulley1234. She owes me 6 Kellogs FPCs.

I suggest reading this. It would be helpful to have a way of tracking pending trades, that can later be updated when it is received.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2586311-post967.html
    I'm sorry you're out so much It seems like this Sulley person arranged a lot of high value trades very quickly I hope they come through, but it sounds like they've promised a lot more than they said they had . . .

Wow, that is an old post of mine I know now that iTrader is no longer supported, so there is no way to add a new rating. Also, trade ratings can only be edited by some mods, and I am not sure if that can be changed either. I still wish there were some sort of "early warning" system, but I am not sure that it would be possible.

In this case, though, it seems this person arranged the trades so quickly, I'm not sure what could have helped to prevent it I'm sure most traders would have overlooked a few outstanding trades less than a month old when they were arranged around the same time as the strike.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Well I am also in he same boat with this trader - am trying to give the benefit of the doubt because they did have a few good trade ratings... but now starting to wonder as it's happening to others....

Quote Originally Posted by lola_girl View Post
    I'm also waiting on a trade from Sulley1234... And it was also for FPCs.

Because the trade was from June 8, I was giving the benefit of the doubt hoping that the envelope has just been delayed by the CP strike. But if its happening to other people too, I don't know...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I think it would be wise not to trade high value items with a fairly new member, or perhaps have them send their end first. Merlin boy can be added, I've given them a lot of time to answer.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

As for changing the itrader system, unfortunately we've stated many times the whole program is discontinued and there is NO futher mods for it.

Sulley1234 and Merlin are added to the blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Has anyone traded with

JUSTDOIT2008? I need to know immediately please.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I saw on another forum that iTrader was taken over by a new developer just a few weeks ago and an update is available, perhaps this can be looked into and it includes stats shown on main itrader page so perhaps recent negs can be seen
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Has anyone traded with

I will PM you regarding JUSTDOIT2008...
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Has anyone traded with

Not personally but taking a look at his feedback raises my suspicions. The two positive ratings are from "bumbaclot" and there were submitted on July 1st for a trades conducted on June 30th. Yet "bumbaclot" didn't join SC until July 1st. HMMMM......

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Sally what about Star_Lover28? I'm still waiting for the trade from the first bunch of lost ones...now people started posted about new missed trades... Is she gonna be back on black list or not?
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    Sally what about Star_Lover28? I'm still waiting for the trade from the first bunch of lost ones...now people started posted about new missed trades... Is she gonna be back on black list or not?
    I was going to ask this same question. I have traded with Star_Lover28 in the past and had no problems but I am now waiting on a trade from her.

Thread Information