User Tag List

Page 213 of 450 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Charity G, he had listed that he was a personal shopper and chef in his profile. When he threatened to sue me he said he was becoming a lawyer. I don't think much of what this user said was true.

DO NOT SEND OUT any trades to Blackhawk82 cause it was him.
    Oh my, how sad. You guys have to deal with alot that we don't know about. Thanks for doing what you do!

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Hi everyone,

I need some help/ clarification!!!!!

So, I just moved into a U of S residence building (officially at the beginning of september) in Saskatoon. The address is on the trader blacklist!!?

I emailed a moderator - but what is that all I do? I haven't traded with anyone yet (but I wish to), and I'm not sure what exactly I should do from here on out...

UPDATE:

I believe everything has been ok'd by Sally888!
    Last edited by crispiecreme; Mon, Sep 19th, 2011 at 03:53 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Oh wow - I traded with Djstar8 - went awesome the first time - he is unemployed from my understanding and is wanting to be a chef and had been offered a chef job through one of his friends

I also did reply to his thread about the xx amount of purex coupons to which he replied he wasn't going to give anyone all of them as it would not be fair - fine that's his choice, asked for a few in exchange for the coupons he had listed, he turned it down, fine that's his choice - a couple of days went by and he sent me a PM saying that he had already sent out my end and that I should send him what I had originally offered to which I replied this

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, I DID NOT GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS.....................never heard from him after that, until yesterday when he sent me another PM asking how many oasis/old dutch coupons I had, didn't reply as I can't cause I see he is banned
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Sep 20th, 2011 at 05:00 PM.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Oh wow - I traded with Djstar8 - went awesome the first time - he is unemployed from my understanding and is wanting to be a chef and had been offered a chef job through one of his friends

I also did reply to his thread about the xx amount of purex coupons to which he replied he wasn't going to give anyone all of them as it would not be fair - fine that's his choice, asked for a few in exchange for the coupons he had listed, he turned it down, fine that's his choice - a couple of days went by and he sent me a PM saying that he had already sent out my end and that I should send him what I had originally offered to which I replied this

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, I DID NOT GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS.....................never heard from him after that, until yesterday when he sent me another PM asking how many oasis/old dutch coupons I had, didn't reply as I can't cause I see he is banned
    Wow, he got caught in that lie didn't he . It is unfortunate that some people have to be that way. It really ruins it for everyone
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Wow, he got caught in that lie didn't he . It is unfortunate that some people have to be that way. It really ruins it for everyone

it is possible he had your address from your previous trade

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    No he actually realized that they hadn't agreed on the trade after he was really rude to her.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

It is possible, however how long do you keep someones address that you trade with - there is only a very very few members that I have kept their addy only because we trade very often

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    No he actually realized that they hadn't agreed on the trade after he was really rude to her.
    that is the case in this instance... i was just explaining how it could have happened, i understand this trader is banned for being a rude jerk

It is possible, however how long do you keep someones address that you trade with - there is only a very very few members that I have kept their addy only because we trade very often
    i keep lots of my addys as i often forget to delete my pm's, so i probably have lots of peoples addys in my messages and peoples probably dating back to the beginning of this year

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ya he actually did that with a few people then theyd come to me saying I never traded with him and hed be freaking out then realize that they never went on with the trade lol! Also he told me that he deletes his messages every few days, even the sent ones... wether that was true or not I do not know.

Oh well, hopefully hes learned not to come back. His tude doesn't match with the Sc spirit.

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Sally, quite possibly he does have traders' addresses, from previous trades/scams under a different username on SC. And that may account for some of his own confusion in keeping his lies in order when dealing with the honest traders here.
    But in the end his real self showed, after all.
    Good riddance to another scammer-trader on SC.
    ( Valiant, the valley-ant )

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Sally, quite possibly he does have traders' addresses, from previous trades/scams under a different username on SC. And that may account for some of his own confusion in keeping his lies in order when dealing with the honest traders here.
    But in the end his real self showed, after all.
    Good riddance to another scammer-trader on SC.

They join, they are mean, aggressive and think they are above the rules, rude and nasty. Then they are tossed out like the dirty useless dish water that they are.
    Nice to see that good manners are winning on SC. Kudos to Sally and all the other mods. that keep weeding out the nasties.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

i keep lots of my addys as i often forget to delete my pm's, so i probably have lots of peoples addys in my messages and peoples probably dating back to the beginning of this year
    I actually keep a separate document of all of my trades, what I'm sending, what I'm to receive, when I sent it and when I received it along with username and address. I am hopelessly lost if I do not have some kind of a list and PM's just don't cut it because sometimes sometimes the PM's don't go in the right spot or I forgot to move them.

So, if I've traded with you, or have been on a train with you. I have your address!

~creepitystalkersmile~
    Last edited by floweredangel; Wed, Sep 21st, 2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (94%)

So I have been patiently waiting for the rating to be removed since the trade was honored and mailed out twice.

there is no way the second one had not been received either.

I dont want to pm the liar that put the negative. Especially since I dont want to retaliate. And ask then to pm to have the bogus rating removed.

On a side note I did a trade for icoke pins and one was already entered. when I pm'ed they just said "oh no"

Do I leave a negative or not? As the deal was for a certain number of pins and that was not honored.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I actually keep a separate document of all of my trades, what I'm sending, what I'm to receive, when I sent it and when I received it along with username and address. I am hopelessly lost if I do not have some kind of a list and PM's just don't cut it because sometimes sometimes the PM's don't go in the right spot or I forgot to move them.

So, if I've traded with you, or have been on a train with you. I have your address!

~creepitystalkersmile~

I do the same like you, since some people scam my envies from the first months to started coupouning, I maintain the information of the trades, What I am sending, when I am sending, what I am receiving, the date that I am receiving and the most important DON'T DELETE YOUR PM'S until you close the trade, because if something happen you can send those to the moderators to resolve the situation.

my opinion.....

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I've had a trade made with someone (sent out August 30th) and I've still never gotten theirs - they got mine & left me feedback but still nothing yet from their end, do I just keep waiting?

Thread Information