User Tag List

Page 231 of 450 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Thanks! I have PM'd Sally and am just waiting back on a response.

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by MistyEyez View Post
    I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post on but I had a question. I just received a negative trade rating that I disagree with and don't feel was earned and I am wondering if there is anyway to get this changed as I don't want it affecting future trades and / or coupon trains especially since I am a newer member. I received a negative rating and the user stated that I had ignored her PM's. What actually happened was that I ended up no longer needing the coupons that she was offering me so when she asked if I still wanted to trade I let her know this. We hadn't actually decided to trade or even exchanged addresses for that matter. I had just PM'd her asking her whether she wanted to trade. I may be in the wrong for asking to trade and then deciding I no longer needed the coupons, so correct me if I am wrong please.

Thanks and have a great day!
    You got a negative trade rating, and you didn't even exchange addresses? That's a bit odd and not nice!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post on but I had a question. I just received a negative trade rating that I disagree with and don't feel was earned and I am wondering if there is anyway to get this changed as I don't want it affecting future trades and / or coupon trains especially since I am a newer member. I received a negative rating and the user stated that I had ignored her PM's. What actually happened was that I ended up no longer needing the coupons that she was offering me so when she asked if I still wanted to trade I let her know this. We hadn't actually decided to trade or even exchanged addresses for that matter. I had just PM'd her asking her whether she wanted to trade. I may be in the wrong for asking to trade and then deciding I no longer needed the coupons, so correct me if I am wrong please.

id say based on the other members TR, they dont understand the concept yet? I dont think you can get a neg trade rating if you didnt even trade with the member can u? I bet it will be fixed for you

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hey everyone still dealing with issues, wading though pms at a slow pace.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sally, are you the only active mod? (IDK who's mods... I once got a list but I didn't recognize anyone so I assumed they're not active)

I'm really getting fed up with trading, and will start saying EXACTLY what I want. People are offering filler coupons not even on my WL, for HV & FPC's.

And actually believe it's a good offer !!! *pulls out hair*
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    Sally, are you the only active mod? (IDK who's mods... I once got a list but I didn't recognize anyone so I assumed they're not active)

I'm really getting fed up with trading, and will start saying EXACTLY what I want. People are offering filler coupons not even on my WL, for HV & FPC's.

I know amber lab is a mod who is active, but Sally is the only trading mod

I think this entire forum needs more mods and I think the trade mod position should be held by at least 2 people as it is a lot of work and life happens

Hopeyouarefeeling better Deion sally

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I actually had to post in my trade list thread I'm not interested in paying $5 GC for $5 FPCs -.- I had so many PMs where people were looking for $ for $ FPCs for GCs, and they seem to take offense when I tell them I can use that GC, to go buy the products for the coupons they're offering, and still spend nothing, so what's the point of trading?
    Last edited by PinkLincoln; Sat, Oct 15th, 2011 at 02:14 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

No you are not wrong . No negative rating should have been left for you . It looks like any negative rating left for you seems to have been removed so don't woryy about it

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

AHHHH!! I gave a trader a negative rating by mistake - I meant to give her a positive rating!!!!!!! How do I fix this??????

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

contact Sally888 and she will edit it for you
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    contact Sally888 and she will edit it for you
    YOu are going to laugh at me - I just did again! OMG, I am so ridiculous right now! I think i've been studying too much and now my brain is moosh! I emailed sally with both of the profiles for the SC'ers who I have mistakenly given negative ratings to.

I think I need to have a nape! LOL

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

ok I did laugh a bit
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I actually had to post in my trade list thread I'm not interested in paying $5 GC for $5 FPCs -.- I had so many PMs where people were looking for $ for $ FPCs for GCs, and they seem to take offense when I tell them I can use that GC, to go buy the products for the coupons they're offering, and still spend nothing, so what's the point of trading?
    Someone had asked for all my FPC/HV for like, 5$ regular coupons (not even RLF) and 2 stamps. I just ignored it, if I didn't I think i'd have called her wonky !
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Someone had asked for all my FPC/HV for like, 5$ regular coupons (not even RLF) and 2 stamps. I just ignored it, if I didn't I think i'd have called her wonky !
    wonky, winkey, wackey

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

What is the train etiquette for a situation I experienced. I PM the hostess to join a HVT was told welcome aboard. I told her I would get my wishlist over last night and then I was told ASAP but no rush. I didn’t go on the computer last night since I was not feeling well but emailed my list first thing this morning and now she is telling me the train is full. The person running the train is a newbie and can understand if she was more specific about a deadline or if I took 2 full days to get back. I have never been treated like this on any of the trains I have been a guest on. Help!!!
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Thread Information