User Tag List

Page 221 of 450 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    If someone doesn't want to leave feedback, that is their choice. If you ask for them to do it, and they still don't, there is probably a reason why. But I do think that it would be polite for those of you who just decide to not leave it, to at least let the person you're trading with know why - if they are asking you.

But really, it won't affect you at all whether they leave it or not, as long as you have a couple trades under your belt. I doubt anyone cares if it shows that you have done 65 trades instead of 60...

It'd be good if people put a username somewhere, but if not, just look up the trade by their address. It is a smart idea to keep records of who you are trading with...

Let's just all step back and relax; couponing should be fun, not stressful. If people don't do things the way you do, so be it. If it bothers you that much, just don't trade with them again. But it's not fair to be telling others how to trade, what you expect to be done, and that if they don't follow the "rules" then they are wrong.

I see so many trade rants lately, and it's just boggling my mind. If you're so upset and so mad all the time, over the little details, take a step back. It's not worth it to ruin your day over.
    first of all your post alone is making my head spin. Nothing is ruining my day and I dont need to chill out fyi. I am very offended over you writing which looks like your rant about ppl like me.

I work very very hard on sending my trades out fast and try to give them extra things that are not craptastic coupons.

If it isnt fair to tell ppl that they should be leaving a trade rating, then why is there a trade rating system? so you can build up your raiting!

I dont need anyone telling me that someone leaving me a rating or not is making me angry or ruining my parade. Simple fact is , is that you take the time to send it pay the postage to get a few money savings coupons back to then not hear a word from the other person. Thats bs to me.

It doesnt matter to me or not if whoever doesnt agree with me. You dont want to trade with me then put me on your blacklist.

When I have traded with ppl I get prompt reesponses and send out asap and leave a rating the same day I get it. I also keep a hand written piece of paper of what I sent,when and if I have given/received a rating.

Some of us take a bit more serious. Some of us might need the great rating to do more trades to save more money which is probably greatly needed.

If ppl cant dedicate time to there coupons and trades then dont do them. I for sure will be asking the other trader if they leave feedback once they receive a trade.

Why am I saying all this? To make my point about trading and to not assume people are taking it the other way.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    first of all your post alone is making my head spin. Nothing is ruining my day and I dont need to chill out fyi. I am very offended over you writing which looks like your rant about ppl like me.

I work very very hard on sending my trades out fast and try to give them extra things that are not craptastic coupons.

If it isnt fair to tell ppl that they should be leaving a trade rating, then why is there a trade rating system? so you can build up your raiting!

I dont need anyone telling me that someone leaving me a rating or not is making me angry or ruining my parade. Simple fact is , is that you take the time to send it pay the postage to get a few money savings coupons back to then not hear a word from the other person. Thats bs to me.

It doesnt matter to me or not if whoever doesnt agree with me. You dont want to trade with me then put me on your blacklist.

When I have traded with ppl I get prompt reesponses and send out asap and leave a rating the same day I get it. I also keep a hand written piece of paper of what I sent,when and if I have given/received a rating.

Some of us take a bit more serious. Some of us might need the great rating to do more trades to save more money which is probably greatly needed.

If ppl cant dedicate time to there coupons and trades then dont do them. I for sure will be asking the other trader if they leave feedback once they receive a trade.

Why am I saying all this? To make my point about trading and to not assume people are taking it the other way.

Well said

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Please remember that I am the trade mod. Noone else should be decided how things are going to be. Thanks.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lets not fight please ladies....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Please remember that I am the trade mod. Noone else should be decided how things are going to be. Thanks.

Is Feedback optional?

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Sorry Sally. I am not by any means trying to enforce/make up rules. I am setting what I mean and do straight with a firm point. I usually always keep my mouth zippered but It came opened this time.

I will no longer discuss the topic.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

I have been bad the past few weeks with FB and trying to catch up. I have had a sick little one and had to even drop out of a train recently because we had to spend a few days at the hospital. In my case anyone I owe FB too I would welcome them to PM me because I have been trying to check in on trades that I sent out and trying to answer PMs that have been sent to me but still not fully back to my organized self yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Is Feedback optional?
    I think it is, however I've seen/been on a few trains, where it is stated you must leave feedback, or get negative in return. I don't agree with that, but I just won't participate on those again.

I've also had a trade go not well, I think due to a language barrier, and confusion on both parts. I still left feedback, but I wasn't happy with it, but I believe it was language related, so I left it as positive. However, I don't think I willl trade with them again.

I sometimes don't get back to people because I forget, or just get busy, with regards to trades. It happens.

I also sometimes am later getting to feedback, but I will get to it, but sometimes life gets busy and you don't get to it right away.

I just don't understand all this angst with regards to trade ratings lately.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    Sorry Sally. I am not by any means trying to enforce/make up rules. I am setting what I mean and do straight with a firm point. I usually always keep my mouth zippered but It came opened this time.

I will no longer discuss the topic.
    Sorry sweety, it wasn't towards you. There have been quite a few complaints in the past few weeks of members telling others how to do things.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    I think it is, however I've seen/been on a few trains, where it is stated you must leave feedback, or get negative in return. I don't agree with that, but I just won't participate on those again.
    I don't think that's very fair for a rider. When I get a rider's envie, I check all the coupons and leave everyone positive feedback when I mail everything out. I'm on my 3rd VWT right now, and if someone doesn't leave feedback, I simply ask if they had a negative experience that I could help them with. I check all the packages that come to me, to ensure that everyone got the coupons that were on their wish list and that nothing is expired to avoid any problems. Life gets busy and not everyone can leave a TR immediately.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Sorry sweety, it wasn't towards you. There have been quite a few complaints in the past few weeks of members telling others how to do things.
    No worries my dear

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Making up a new user name and posting your old username "died" that was already on the blacklist thread will not work.

If anything its really bad karma to do so.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Maybe this for an idea.

You know on the left where you can click the user trade rating # why not have that color change to something like black or red if that person has 3 or more outstanding trades of longer than a few months. That way it is up front and visible from the get go.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

. I can't believe people actually do that!!! Karma! Like you said. The saying "karma is a bi***" applies to that for sure!!!!!! WOW. That's really low. I love coupons but to do that for coupons......
    Making up a new user name and posting your old username "died" that was already on the blacklist thread will not work.

If anything its really bad karma to do so.
    Last edited by amanda4; Sun, Oct 2nd, 2011 at 10:03 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

The biggest problem is that you can make everything rainbows & flashy with sparkles, but the reality is that people do have the tools to help them from getting screwed by these types of users, but only if they use them.

There is the trader tracking list for users that are under a rating of 15 here http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/216103-...g-list-canada/

But only if people use it when they are trading with someone who has a low rating. In addition, they should be checking the blacklist for the username and address, and thirdly, they should be checking their feedbacks to see if there have been any negative, or notes added.

There are so many members here, and so many trades & trains on the go all the time that Sally/Boo/Mods are certainly doing everything they can to help everyone here, but failure to use those tools that are available to everyone simply perpetuates the cycle.

Thank you to team SC for doing all that you do!

Thread Information