User Tag List

Page 299 of 450 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Has someone alerted Sally, its a high number of trade requests for a newbie
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    $5 Chapman's is a valid coupon - not that I would usually do a HV trade with a newbie either, but it is valid
    Hi Fallen I'm sorry I should have worded that better, I meant to say I haven't been offered a $5 Chapman's by a frequent trader yet so I'm pretty suspicious of someone with zero posts and such offering me one (it's on my wish list so that's probably why they offered me that and Mini Wheats).

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Admittedly, I always check post number & trade rating for any user name that I am not familiar with. Considering things that have happened over the last while, I thought it best to post in here since I was PM'd directly & wanted to see if this was happening with others.

Edit: it looks like the user is only directly PMing people for trades & not posting on the forum, so unless we bring up this point in the open, stuff like this could easily get missed.

Don't get me wrong, she could very easily be an honest person, it's just the HV, FPC, GC requests immediately upon joining the site is a bit concerning (she requested some hologram coupons for any Kimberly-Clark product I have in addition to FPC)
    Last edited by KrazE; Mon, Jan 16th, 2012 at 03:26 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I replied to him/her to say that the FPC is in discussion with another trader (because it is) and asked for a tradelist - the response was that a list will go up later...
    anyone compare her addy to halifax girls that had a bunch of missing trades?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    anyone compare her addy to halifax girls that had a bunch of missing trades?
    She hasn't provided her addy because none of us have confirmed a trade with her yet. I asked her for a tradelist and she's been online quite often today and tonight, but still hasn't posted anywhere, she appears to just be PMing for trades.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I recieved a raok from Halifaxgirl today she contacted me when she saw I waslooking for the new VH Sauce coupons...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Gee Sally I'm surprised you didn't try to track her ip before you posted that.... Sigh.

Jezzeebelle... I'm glad you got them. I'm really not the bad person I was made out to be.

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I agree with you Halifaxgirl you ALWAYS follow threw with trades to me which I got one yesturday so thank you for that..

Quote Originally Posted by Halifaxgirl View Post
    Gee Sally I'm surprised you didn't try to track her ip before you posted that.... Sigh.

Jezzeebelle... I'm glad you got them. I'm really not the bad person I was made out to be.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

But it should still show an area...

Anyway. It's not me using that name....I still meet with the locals and do my trades.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Has anyone started a trade with a newbie named annans? Being the cautious trader I am, someone with zero posts and zero feedback who just signed up today and is looking for FPC + more with nothing to offer in trade makes me a tad leery.

I am a little disturbed by this post for the following reason. If someone does not trust a newbie, then ask them to send their end first. Posting their user name in this situation taints their reputation without any hard evidence.

I just completed a trade with this user because honestly I have had more trouble with trades from seasoned traders than newbies. This user has communicated well throughout the trade.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    I am a little disturbed by this post for the following reason. If someone does not trust a newbie, then ask them to send their end first. Posting their user name in this situation taints their reputation without any hard evidence.

I just completed a trade with this user because honestly I have had more trouble with trades from seasoned traders than newbies. This user has communicated well throughout the trade.

For the THIRD TIME... she had NOTHING to offer me in trade at all, period. I ASKED her for a tradelist so I could see if she might have had something in exchange but never posted anything, and she still hasn't posted anything.

What did you want me to do, send her FPCs plus more for nothing? (that's a rhetorical question btw)

To each their own; there is nothing wrong with questioning something that concerns me, period.

In addition, since she just joined yesterday, I can only assume that you have either done a trade for something that didn't involve Canada Post since you say that you completed the trade; otherwise the trade isn't _actually_ completed at all.
    Last edited by KrazE; Tue, Jan 17th, 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

For the THIRD TIME... she had NOTHING to offer me in trade at all, period. I ASKED her for a tradelist so I could see if she might have had something in exchange but never posted anything, and she still hasn't posted anything.

What did you want me to do, send her FPCs plus more for nothing? (that's a rhetorical question btw)

To each their own; there is nothing wrong with questioning something that concerns me, period.

In addition, since she just joined yesterday, I can only assume that you have either done a trade for something that didn't involve Canada Post since you say that you completed the trade; otherwise the trade isn't _actually_ completed at all.
    As for trade list, I still have issue trying to keep up to date as now getting trades in and send coupons off, I though organizing used coupons was hard, maintaining and updating trade lists is harder.

Honestly I'm a newbie and have changed/removed my trade list several times.

I have sent out many 1st and others newbies like me self sent at same time.

I've had loft trade in mail from respected other 150+ feedback and arrived 4 weeks later, 70% coupons bad/expired.

When i started i probable sent 10 PM's 1st day, for trade for stamps.... now gaining a bit of rep.

As for them wanting FPC, as many tell me, no trade to newbies under x feedback or only trade for other FPC's. And leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post

Yes send 1st i started that way. Or say sorry only deal with xxx tradeline ratings, as many tell me this as well.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Jan 18th, 2012 at 03:19 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I can now understand why some new members are weary in trading with sr. members,, Reading this thread would scare any one away..

Shame, I guess some ppl just forget that they were NEW once ...

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I’ve given 3 newbies their very first trade rate in the last month and haven’t had any problems at all! I think what they’re trying to say is when a newbie comes on here ``for the first time`` and asks everyone to trade FPC’s it seems suspicious vs someone who gradually trades a few at a time and learns the tricks of the trade.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

If a newbie is offering at least something in return for their request, then I have zero issue trading with them; offering nothing in return, not even stamps or anything is completely different.

I cannot possibly assume to know what she has for offer without a tradelist, or even being told what they may have.

I have a WL that was posted WITH the coupons for trade, so it's not like there was nothing there.

When I was a newbie and PM'd people, I at least had something to offer, even if it was to ask if they would accept P stamps; so no, I didn't forget what it was like to be a newbie.

Those of you posting rudely should get off your high horses when all I did was question the PM I got right away from someone who just signed up; the last time I checked, there is SFA wrong with someone having a concern.

I will not continue to defend my post - if you don't like it, don't read it.

I'm so sick of those who think they are better than others over a post! Get over yourselves!

Thread Information