User Tag List

Page 31 of 450 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons View Post
    please add FIRSTTIME on negative trade rating list.
    Quote Originally Posted by nika View Post
    I second the request. I have not received my end of the trade, and it has been 3 weeks! Had a bad feeling, but thought, someone has to help Newbies get started.
    If you haven't already (this message goes for everyone, really), please PM caring all the details about your bad trades. She will investigate and if deemed necessary, add the person's name to the blacklist. She needs a PM from you in order to help you and other traders.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just sent caring a pm about a negative trade experience that I had recently. I gave the person a negative trade rating after receiving fake stamps in a trade.

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

I would like to send a HUGE thank you to AmberLab, caring and Boo for having/allowing this thread!

Because of neutral/negative feedback it helps ALL of us being cheated by other people.

I'd also like to encourage others to use the neutral/negative feedback. Some may retaliate, but you can trust that retaliation at SC is strongly forbidden and will be taken care of.

Thank you for working so hard at protecting your members and for making SC what it is today!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by soapydune View Post
    I would like to send a HUGE thank you to AmberLab, caring and Boo for having/allowing this thread!

Because of neutral/negative feedback it helps ALL of us being cheated by other people.

I'd also like to encourage others to use the neutral/negative feedback. Some may retaliate, but you can trust that retaliation at SC is strongly forbidden and will be taken care of.

Thank you for working so hard at protecting your members and for making SC what it is today!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

am posting about a neg trade rating I left for Jennifer35.....I have left a new rating as she has followed through and although 4+ months late I have recieved her side of our trade . Thank You for following through.

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

I totally understand leaving a neutral feedback when a train gets lost to a passenger. And everyone should do so.

But, what if 2 trains are lost to the same passenger? What would be the best solution?

Thanks for any input you may have on this matter.

Trading Score
    233 (100%)

Please do not trade with firsttime nor plamak

The first post has been updated with their personal info.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

i have traded with this person one month ago.didnt received his/her part of trade.i also mailed my part of trade !all other trader received there part of trade (i sent all trades same day)but this person said they did not received my part of trade.i have no idea what to do

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caring View Post
    Please do not trade with firsttime nor plamak

The first post has been updated with their personal info.
    I am relieved to see that plamak has been put on this list. I was burned pretty badly by her. I'm still out $60 in Similac cheques from the trade, which my brother could use, and have absolutely nothing to show for it (just used stamps). :/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I understand receiving the neutral rating for the envie not being received, but wondering about another negative rating when i never received the train?
    I haven't had any other issues with missing trains. Wasn't sure where to ask the questions, so if this is not the appropriate place, please let meknow.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soapydune View Post
    I totally understand leaving a neutral feedback when a train gets lost to a passenger. And everyone should do so.

But, what if 2 trains are lost to the same passenger? What would be the best solution?

Thanks for any input you may have on this matter.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Doodlebug are you getting a neutral and a neg rating for the same train ??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    Doodlebug are you getting a neutral and a neg rating for the same train ??
    No, it was a mix up, and will be fixed as soon as other person receives envie. But i have gotten a neutral for a train that never made it home, and then one that never made it to me (and i was first on the ltrain) both from the same conductor. I have riden other train of this conductors and never had a problem.
    I seriously don't know what happened, i did send the train, but it was never received, and the other train, was said to be sent, and i never received it.

Any suggestions??

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    No, it was a mix up, and will be fixed as soon as other person receives envie. But i have gotten a neutral for a train that never made it home, and then one that never made it to me (and i was first on the ltrain) both from the same conductor. I have riden other train of this conductors and never had a problem.
    I seriously don't know what happened, i did send the train, but it was never received, and the other train, was said to be sent, and i never received it.

Any suggestions??
    I know the conductor and agree she is a good conductor..I also ride her trains....I was in a situation where I did not recieve a train...where it was lost who knows...but the conductor didn't loose it....so rather than recieve a neut rating I offered to replace the train and sent it off to the next rider and all was good and I recieved a pos rating instead.....so that is also an option I realize you may feel you didn't loose the train but the conductor may feel that way also......maybe something can be worked out....hope all works out for you

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Has anyone heard from NV_Jenn? A bunch of us we involved in her first VWT, and sent all coupons, and stamps ect. And have not heard anything abck, not received anything from her. She has not logged in since feb 18th. I have left a negative rating at this point as we are all out the coupons that were sent to her, and stamps for our envies to come back.
    Is this what i am supposed to do?

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

IMO, I think you did the right thing. She has had plenty of time to respond - either by posting/pm'ing or at least mailing all the envies. Not like she had to pay for the envies to be sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    Has anyone heard from NV_Jenn? A bunch of us we involved in her first VWT, and sent all coupons, and stamps ect. And have not heard anything abck, not received anything from her. She has not logged in since feb 18th. I have left a negative rating at this point as we are all out the coupons that were sent to her, and stamps for our envies to come back.
    Is this what i am supposed to do?

Page 31 of 450 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information