User Tag List

Page 379 of 450 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartshopper888 View Post
    anyone traded with steen33 recently? we did a trade 3 weeks ago for Nestea FPC's in exchange for similac mom checks. I haven't receive her envy yet and seems like she hasn't been online for a while now.
    still waiting.... trade finalized on Oct 8 =(

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Excuse me while I spam for those who dont visit the other forums
    SC has a secret santa exch
    ange, sign up now here

Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

up
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    This is probably not the correct place to post this, sorry.

just wondering if anyone has had any communications with misstarbender from Delta, BC?

I've send her a pm a while back and have not heard from her, she used to do alot of trains and was so very kind. She was going through some personal issues and returning back to work a while back.

I hope she's okay!

Several members have reported problems with her.
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Wed, Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: to make more sense after merging

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Wow I never had any problems with her & I always loved her trains, I was just wondering where she was?
    missbee217 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

She is back and supposedly making up trades but they have not been received and she is staying on the blacklist until they are
    K8's Fate likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is anyone else waiting for envies from steen33 ???

misstarbender has also stopped logging on, if you are owed envies from her, please make sure you have left a negative so if she ever does come back we can make sure you get a replacement before being removed from the blacklist
    ~ ~ ~

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Is anyone else waiting for envies from steen33 ???

misstarbender has also stopped logging on, if you are owed envies from her, please make sure you have left a negative so if she ever does come back we can make sure you get a replacement before being removed from the blacklist
    she sent everyones envies back about a month ago ''apparently''
    I sent an envie to the same province and they got it within 4 days.
    I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt she sent anything to anyone.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

I didn't get my envie from Steen33.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    she sent everyones envies back about a month ago ''apparently''
    I sent an envie to the same province and they got it within 4 days.
    I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt she sent anything to anyone.

As soon as I get an envie (if I get one) I'll post asap - I'm in the same town so I usually got mail from her next day, three days tops. I think she's too bogged down with all the court stuff she's having to go through.
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Regardless of court stuff, she came back and said she was resending the envelopes right away and said she had sent some already which have not been received. Most people have been more than understanding about her issues and have let this go on much longer than they usually would have before reporting it. At least one of the negatives was reported when Sally was still trade mod
    ~ ~ ~

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I'm not sure what to leave as an appropriate feedback for a trade. I received an envelope today with no return address, no postage, and a bill for $1.22 for Canada Post. I believe the trader had good intentions and included several extras with the trade. However, I didn't ask for them and they bumped up the postage to double the value of what it would cost to only send the coupons I did ask for. One of the coupons, though not that significant (one of 15), also wasn't included.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I'm not sure what to leave as an appropriate feedback for a trade. I received an envelope today with no return address, no postage, and a bill for $1.22 for Canada Post. I believe the trader had good intentions and included several extras with the trade. However, I didn't ask for them and they bumped up the postage to double the value of what it would cost to only send the coupons I did ask for. One of the coupons, though not that significant (one of 15), also wasn't included.

Perhaps a quick pm to the trader to see what went wrong. Their response will 1) hopefully provide an offer to rectify the problem and 2) provide you with some insight into their initial intent.

In my opinion there is a big difference between a mistake and malicious intent. Find out which one it was and then leave a rating based on that.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky777s View Post
    Perhaps a quick pm to the trader to see what went wrong. Their response will 1) hopefully provide an offer to rectify the problem and 2) provide you with some insight into their initial intent.

In my opinion there is a big difference between a mistake and malicious intent. Find out which one it was and then leave a rating based on that.
    I have no doubt that there was no malicious intent behind it. Even if there was, there's no way to truly discern that. My question should be, what if the trader swears there was a stamp on it (there's no evidence there was one) or that the unsolicited extras should make up for the cost?

And what are the implications of this card from Canada Post? Can it be debated? Do they keep a permanent record?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    WHAT?? Canada post now send bills if there is unsufficient postage? That is bonkers!
    KK7 likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Page 379 of 450 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 ... LastLast

Thread Information