User Tag List

Page 5 of 450 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

When someone gets more than 3 negative ratings in a row like
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader.php?u=41872

Can one of the people trading with them please leave a new neutral feedback for that person with that person's mailing address (without the full street number and with their name abbreviated) so that others know which address to avoid?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

it sooooo sad that we need to have such a thread

i can't understand how people do that

i had some bad experiences but didn't reported them..always trying to give people a chance... one of them had a high trading score....she is not on the list though..
    i didn't see her for long...maybe i should report her anyway ...
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I am pretty new to trading and trains (and haven't done one recently) and sent out my first train several months ago and its completely missing....and one of the people is already on Boo's first posting in this thread. Its really frustrating....

MommaSaver
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Still nothing from dk2008. Not pursuing any further.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I am pretty new to trading and trains (and haven't done one recently) and sent out my first train several months ago and its completely missing....and one of the people is already on Boo's first posting in this thread. Its really frustrating....
    Sorry you came across on of the bad apple so early in your trading on SC.I wouldn't give up on trading as there are tons of great trades to be had out there with great traders.I have a 122 rating with only 2 bad ones so far.Not bad odds in my book.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Im pretty shocked right now....i posted saying that i had some sdm points that i wanted to get rid of and was looking for fpcs. I forgot to post in the thread that i didnt want glade scrubbing bubbles etc...so someone pm'ed me saying they had a fpc glade s&s and i replied kindly saying that i forgot to post in the thread that i didnt want glade and said sorry. They replied with "oh comeon"

Honestly im not going to trade with you for a coupon that i cant use. That doesnt make anysense. Get some manners. Definately not traded with that person EVER

i dont know if im suppose to say the name of the person or not?
    Last edited by cheapskate101; Sun, Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I think I know who you are talking about....I don't think we can name the person on here unless a trade actually happens where you never receive it or something like that, otherwise I would have no problem naming a person who wanted to trade with me and dragged it out for so long and wanted so much. After a while I said forget it, the response I got from them was like a child whose mother said no for the first time....very weird.
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

oh wow..okay i know who you are talking about too

yeah

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hmmm.... are we all talking about the same person? I don't know who this is.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate101 View Post
    Im pretty shocked right now....i posted saying that i had some sdm points that i wanted to get rid of and was looking for fpcs. I forgot to post in the thread that i didnt want glade scrubbing bubbles etc...so someone pm'ed me saying they had a fpc glade s&s and i replied kindly saying that i forgot to post in the thread that i didnt want glade and said sorry. They replied with "oh comeon"

i dont know if im suppose to say the name of the person or not?
    hmmmm, starts with a M ????

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    hmmm.... are we all talking about the same person? I don't know who this is.

Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daisybear View Post
    not " Mia "

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

Yep starts with an M. She did it to me tonight also. She stated to me that she would take over a month before she even sends my part of the trade out and then got furious, I mean furious when I backed out saying there is no way I am going to send out my trade and not receive mine for over a month because you have meetings. She stated she already stamped mine and everything. Can you tell me how hard it is to walk up to a mailbox and put an envelope in. It takes over a month before you can do that. Please!!! Then she proceeded to say someone else can have the pampers that we were trading. when in fact we were suppose to be trading huggies. Cmon you can't tell me she is not a scammer

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

okay I mostly didn’t trade with this person because he/she was outrageously rude about it..the first PM I get is written in capital letters and something along the lines of trading for a GC for things off my wishlist..i replied no..i get another Pm..i say no again…and get accused of not trading fairly! I don’t even wanna trade .. :S And apparently he/she was in real need of the gift card..?!?! ......and another PM once again after a week or so..asking for the same thing...i mean really..how many times are you going to make me say no.
    just the negative attitude..it didnt feel like i would be trading instead i was being bullied into trading
    Now i just intend to ignore the PMs

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daisybear View Post
    I have had this person wanting to trade as well.What a waste of time.I got the "whatever"answer a couple of times from them.Strange??
    Also another trader asked for over $200 in coupons,I dug them out and then they said they were not interested!! Do they realize before they ask how long it takes to dig out $200 in coupons???I am quite organized and it still takes time.Over half an hour wasted.Don't ask if you are not interested at all!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Page 5 of 450 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information