User Tag List

Page 328 of 450 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Juliep - usually sally will ask the other trader if they agree to their negative rating being reversed unless its clear it was retaliation etc

I have given one then agreed to reverse it later when the trade was settled. I have an old neg from when I was in hospital too, the user said it was ok later and didnt even take the replacement but never reversed the neg - with the number of trades you have, I doubt people will worry too much
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Anyone else waiting on a trade from lynzmikey? I am not receiving any response from her to my pms...

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    Check in the thread for her Kuerig trade... all the answers you are looking for are in there.
    Do you have the link?

I have been searching for it but no results come up and I really want to see this now.

Edit - NM found it
    Last edited by Dayanara; Thu, Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has heard from or received anything lately from queenofcoupons.
    She said she was sending something on Jan31 , I emailed after with no response and I see her last activity was from
    Feb 9??? Anyone else no anything about her?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I litterally feel sick to my stomach I can not beleive how some people find it ok to say what they want I stop doing trains for newbies or people I don't know due to problems I decided to run another train which I beleive 90% I will get nothing in return because my newbie is not replying I always answer questions and reply yet get this posted in my train thread I will just shake my head and walk away very sad anyone who knows me knows I am very generous and ALWAYS get back to people quickly though pm's or thread I have lost VWT/HV-FPC Trains and NEVER have given a negative for it

this is the message posted today
    kk7, is it not okay to ask these things? you seem annoyed. these people are newbies. they dont know how things work. if you dont have the patience for them dont host newbie stuff! most of us receved and sent our stuff weeks ago, is why we are wondering.... when you have hundereds of ratings it doesn't not matter the same as when you are new. maybe everyone will hate me for saying this but i dont care anymore. tired of being scared to say anything for fear of a negative rating.
    Last edited by KK7; Sun, Apr 8th, 2012 at 04:50 PM.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

That is a very strange message you received. It is not alright for you to lose your trains. And even more, it's not alright to tell you that it doesn't matter. It does matter. What a mess.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

probally should maybe repharse it this is a newbie/senior train us have a biddy to send mail date was ony 2 weeks ago and some are being a little inpatient and for some odd reason someone thought it as ok to post this message

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

It's a long holiday weekend too, which could cause a few delays in when stuff arrives.. But the general agreed "worry" time is usually a month, which can be found everywhere on here. If impatience is an issue, they should be directing their frustration to Canada post.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Is anyone waiting for a trade from pmoonie? We finalized a trade 4 weeks ago, I've sent her 2 messages and posted on her profile and I see she is online but ignoring my inquiries

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    Is anyone waiting for a trade from pmoonie? We finalized a trade 4 weeks ago, I've sent her 2 messages and posted on her profile and I see she is online but ignoring my inquiries
    I'm waiting an envie from her since March 6, I'll contact her to know what happened with my end

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

Is any waiting for a trade from TrixyLuxx? I'm waiting for GC.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessM View Post
    You should probably contact Sally to get this resolved. I see this user has left a neg trade rating for you, so you may want to get guidance from a mod, as this user seems to think you have received her end of the trade.
    army_girl29 likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessM View Post
    I have done 2 HV trades with her. 1 trade was completed successfully (plus she added extras) and the other one I am still waiting on but it has only been a week so I am not worried. I would consider waiting a bit longer!

UPDATE - received the second trade from her today (with extras again)!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I litterally feel sick to my stomach I can not beleive how some people find it ok to say what they want I stop doing trains for newbies or people I don't know due to problems I decided to run another train which I beleive 90% I will get nothing in return because my newbie is not replying I always answer questions and reply yet get this posted in my train thread I will just shake my head and walk away very sad anyone who knows me knows I am very generous and ALWAYS get back to people quickly though pm's or thread I have lost VWT/HV-FPC Trains and NEVER have given a negative for it

kk7, is it not okay to ask these things? you seem annoyed. these people are newbies. they dont know how things work. if you dont have the patience for them dont host newbie stuff! most of us receved and sent our stuff weeks ago, is why we are wondering.... when you have hundereds of ratings it doesn't not matter the same as when you are new. maybe everyone will hate me for saying this but i dont care anymore. tired of being scared to say anything for fear of a negative rating.
    I know how you feel. But the truth is sometimes it's not newbies. I was recently in an exchange where a well known smart canucker who has been here longer than me, did not hold up their end. They wont respond to pm, and has been on daily since the exchange was started. There were 2 of us who did not receive anything. Newbies aren't always to blame, I've traded with them, and i was once one too. Even though i ended up with nothing during my trade, It was my choice to join, and i knew there was no guarantee. I'm a bit upset that this person joined when they couldn't fulfill their obligations, but i will still join other trains/ exchanges. Sorry this happened on your thread KK7. I've done trades with you, and I think your a great person. Keep the newbie trains going

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Name:  hug-22.gif
Views: 379
Size:  145.8 KB

Please please don't go to that thread now!!!

I am desperately biting my tongue NOW to not leave a RUDE comment back!!!

You have nothing to worry about Kim and you know it - we are both in the same boat with not receiving a envie

However I am sure we all who are on your train would love to send you something for your hard time and effort you put into these trains

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post

Thread Information