User Tag List

Page 329 of 450 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

KK7 you were really my first friend on here and traded with me. I KNOW that you will bend over backwards to help anyone out. please remember that most of us love you and you can't make everyone happy. But i also know how hurtful some of this stuff is, please keep your chin up, you are an excellent conductor and friend.
    scbpooh, Insane, KK7 and 5 others like this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Sadly I have to leave a negative rating for pmoonie. She was online at 4:20 today, but still no response to my messages Our trade was finalized on March 8th.

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

have PMed sally888.

just got back from a trip yesterday

*others in my house use the website and it auto logs on, no need to jump the gun.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

So im sure this user will ''appear'' online again once i post this but im wondering, my train which has been MIA for almost 4 weeks now, the last person to apparently receive it and send it on, ALSO has another train questioning her if she even bothered passing their train on.
    Am I allowed to leave a negative rating?
    I've never ever had an issue with a train being derailed but i guess lesson learned.
    I think from now on I'm only doing trains with people who are good and active traders.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Kim, sorry to read about the issues with train. Please don't let this type of person get you down, your such a wonderful person and it's quite obvious that this person doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.
    Insane, KK7, mcminsen and 4 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I read through that thread and for sure it is a newbie jumping the gun and really getting bent out of shape. Two weeks? Good grief. I've had envelopes take a month for no particular reason and some disappear altogether (although rare). The CP strike comments weren't very helpful and it is no use blaming or explaining due to CP. It is what it is. If envelopes aren't received after a reasonable amount of time, of course a question or two is warranted. Reminds me why I stopped conducting and participating in trains. Not any fun when people get so excited. Sorry you had this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    probally should maybe repharse it this is a newbie/senior train us have a biddy to send mail date was ony 2 weeks ago and some are being a little inpatient and for some odd reason someone thought it as ok to post this message
    KK7, mcminsen and improperganda like this.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

thanks for all the support I was hoping it blew over instead it double blew over : ( This brings me to the point of how sad things can get on here wish people would think twice before posting things it is ALOT of work conducting a secret sender train with no bp think this just confirms for me to step away from trains for a bit I really don't need the drama : (

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Anyone else waiting on a trade from lynzmikey? I am not receiving any response from her to my pms...
    I'm still wondering if anyone else is waiting on a trade from lynzmikey.....she still is not responding to my pms. How is one able to tell when a trader has been on line last?
    UPDATE: Trade finally received!
    Last edited by momof5boys; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Maybe the newbie did jump the gun but it did start with a simple question of when they could expect to receive feedback and the response does seem a little 'short'
    The person has 9 feedbacks and we all remember what it was like being a newbie and needing the magic # rating ti board other trains. A simple hey, most conductors do them at the end but since you need it, I can do yours now would have likely solved this whole issue.

I don't think it is a matter of questioning Kim's generosity just frustration on their end. Part of running a newbie train IMO is dealing with stuff like that.

But it is hardly a trader issue since the people in question did send compared to the ones who are MIA and calling them out in what they see as an official blacklist thread then others condeming them may well make them give up on learning about trading successfully or even worse just leave the site
    mrsfreeman likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

This thread is about discussion not just trading and was not just pointing her out, one we dealt with it in a pm but yet found it ok to bring it up in the thread again. Two her buddy has yet to say that they have received it. So leaving her feedback right away would NOT be fair. As stated in the thread on Easter my only day off I left feedback for everyone who's buddy received it. When we last talked through a pm everything was fine we were just going to move on. Then she airs it on the tread a couple days later that is the frustration.

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    So im sure this user will ''appear'' online again once i post this but im wondering, my train which has been MIA for almost 4 weeks now, the last person to apparently receive it and send it on, ALSO has another train questioning her if she even bothered passing their train on.
    Am I allowed to leave a negative rating?
    I've never ever had an issue with a train being derailed but i guess lesson learned.
    I think from now on I'm only doing trains with people who are good and active traders.
    It's a sad thing, but it seems like more and more trains are ending up like this. I've had 2 end up like this myself! I'm also noticing there are less and less traditional trains on the site, mostly VWL, VWT trains. I'm wondering if this is why? From my experience with trains derailing I would say after 4 weeks, you should be entitled to leave a negative rating for the last person who recieved the train. If you are unsure, you could always contact Sally, that's what I did.
    Last edited by $$avingmom; Wed, Apr 11th, 2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added to post
    jessekaa likes this.

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    This thread is about discussion not just trading and was not just pointing her out, one we dealt with it in a pm but yet found it ok to bring it up in the thread again. Two her buddy has yet to say that they have received it. So leaving her feedback right away would NOT be fair. As stated in the thread on Easter my only day off I left feedback for everyone who's buddy received it. When we last talked through a pm everything was fine we were just going to move on. Then she airs it on the tread a couple days later that is the frustration.
    I agree with you KK7, it's not right for you to leave feedback if the passengers "buddy" hasn't confirmed that they have received their end of the trade. I really hope that you don't stop doing your trains! You are a great conductor! What will I do if you don't do trains any more.
    KK7 and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Regarding the 2 week issue - I've never done a train before but I think newbies are more easily panicked than those more experienced.....not that that's an excuse for some behavior. I tend to panic the other way. I only have 22? trades under my belt but still feel fairly green. During one of my most recent trades I received my end but was noticing that my trade partner hadn't left a rating for me yet. I waited an extra week or so after getting mine and messaged her.....not because I was worried about her maybe forgetting to leave a rating but because I was worried she didn't get her end. I'd never had something disappear in the mail before and was definitely starting to worry. Alas....about 2 weeks after I'd received her end she received mine....wrapped in some sort of plastic from CP with a note saying it got wet somehow (all the coupons were good). I was SO relieved! lol
    FallenPixels likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $$avingmom View Post
    It's a sad thing, but it seems like more and more trains are ending up like this. I've had 2 end up like this myself! I'm also noticing there are less and less traditional trains on the site, mostly VWL, VWT trains. I'm wondering if this is why? From my experience with trains derailing I would say after 4 weeks, you should be entitled to leave a negative rating for the last person who recieved the train. If you are unsure, you could always contact Sally, that's what I did.
    Derailed trains are a neutral rating, for both the last person who received/sent it, and the next in line. Afterall..who is to say where it went missing. (From train rating guidelines thread).

Just beaware that you WILL get a retailitory rating....or nasty PMs...or both....(speaking from experience).

After having many of my trains derail (30% or more), I have stopped doing them. Just not worth the hassle. Still love riding them though

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

You're right Allis154, I should have clarified that in my experience it was the LAST rider that derailed my train! She had answered my PM's and admitted to recieving the train and said she had sent it on to me, but I never recieived it. So in that case Sally had asked me to leave a negative trade rating. The train prior to that I didn't leave any neutral ratings because it was due to the postal strike.
    Last edited by $$avingmom; Wed, Apr 11th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.

Thread Information