User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Oh I see...
    sounds like a good idea!

So basically brags would show what people got from shopping on a certain days. Then multiple brags make up a stockpile?

We can have a single official Stockpile thread where people share their stockpiling pics, discuss how to store things neatly, discuss, etc.

And regarding contests maybe some members can run contests on there and make it a fun thread

Does that sound good?
    Ya and then whoever started the thread will get the thumbs up.. which makes it unfair for the monthly contest. Honestly I think it would be smoother to leave things the way they are.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

This is one of my favorite stock piles sounds like how I am when I am not adding things for my sisters for x'mas stocking but I try not to stock more then a 6 months supply as I don't see the purpose, the items will go on sale again right?!?

Way to to go Zonny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I'd like to take a pic of mine to post, so you can all see how pathetic it is compared to real stockpiles.

Let's see, I probably have four bottles of Olay/Dove body wash, a dozen bars of Olay soap (thank you save.ca Olay coupons!), a very large box of Tide, a couple smaller bottles of Sunlight (haven't bought laundry soap for MONTHS) and a few bottles of dish soap and three packs of Stayfree.

Wow, that doesn't seem so small when I write it out, does it.

Z

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Ya and then whoever started the thread will get the thumbs up.. which makes it unfair for the monthly contest. Honestly I think it would be smoother to leave things the way they are.

No, no - a Stockpile SUBFORUM.
    Everyone starts their own thread for their own stockpiles.
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i like i didnt know my thread would have so much impact having it seperate would also give newbies a chance a newbies haul compared to 's pile (JUST an example) you know ... its two very different things and on top of it section full of stock pics WOWZA inspiration and curiosity satisfaction lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am slightly confused by all the "forum" "thread" and "sub thread" lingo but bring on the stockpiles, lol. I love looking at other people's finds so whatever form this ends up taking, I can't wait

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alleykatt592 View Post
    I am slightly confused by all the "forum" "thread" and "sub thread" lingo but bring on the stockpiles, lol. I love looking at other people's finds so whatever form this ends up taking, I can't wait
    my guess it would probably be like when you click on coupon forum. you then have a choice to stay where you are or go in train or trading

you would click brag then have the choice to stay in brags or select stockpiles

in my opinion it would be great

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I personally think that this has been working for well over a year and too many sub forums get to be way too much.

Noones complained before this, the brags and stockpiles seem to go hand in hand.

Like it sounds great unless your a mod who will constantly have to move things around when people post their stockpiles in brag and vice versa. I'd rather we have time to concentrate on other things. People posting in the wrong sections happens many many times a day and it adds more work when this brag section has been doing just fine.

Boo even stated thread above, not SUBFORUM.
    Last edited by Sally888; Fri, Sep 25th, 2009 at 07:57 PM.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Noones complained before this, the brags and stockpiles seem to go hand in hand.
    true true .. but just for the record i wasnt complaining lol it was just an idea

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ya I meant it like an 'issue' sorry for my poor wording.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

IN any case- there should be a sparate whatever for stockpiles so we can view them all in the same place and discuss storage, organization, and share ideas on maintaining our stockpiles. I think it would be a valuable addition to the site. It will probably attract more internet traffic due to the home organization component.

I think this is a great idea and have been wanting this for a long time. Stockpiles to me are just as exciting as daily brags.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

But this section is for stockpiles and brags. Lmao, Boo made this last year for both. Thats what im trying to explain. All these brags and stockpiles use to be just posted in deals and flyers! Now the two have one happy subsection :D

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

well i think both ways have advantages and disadvantages for different ppl so i guess its up to boo

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I should just be able to quickly click on brags and deals and get to a bunch of different people's stockpiles pics and posts conveniently?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sigh.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Sep 26th, 2009 at 12:18 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

great idea!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information