User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

So before going to Wal-Mart last night I had emailed them to make sure they would accept printable coupons and had the name of a lady and number in case they wouldn't accept them. I didn't have any problems with my printables though. I wanted to get the Gillette Foamy shaving cream it was $1.96 I had 9 of them and 3 coupons. The cashier took 1 look at the coupon, I don't even think she read it and said she couldn't take it because it wasn't a product from the picture. I replied that it said "Save $5.00 when you buy ANY three Gillette Products" and she like was rude she called over one of the CSR's (I think she said) when she came over I tried to explain it to her but the cashier felt the need to talk louder than me so I couldn't explain it. In the end they refused the coupon. I just don't get what they think the wording ANY means. I even told them Gillette obviously has so many products they can't list them all on a coupon but no go. I ended up putting it all back.

I never shop at Wal-Mart and probably never will again. I was embarassed as I had to wait in line to use that coupon while she was rude to me. In my opinion the coupon should have been honoured no problems. They had no problem taking my other coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Loving sales and coupons
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wow, that's not good at all. You should report it to the manager.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

those cashiers are so hit and miss at walmart. i am right in between two walmarts and at one of them the cashiers are nice and they take coupons no problem and the other one the cashiers are rude and give me a hard time about every single coupon i use! too bad the one with the rude cashiers is the supercentre.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Wow, I can't believe that. Absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason that your coupon should have been rejected! I would definitely complain about that and the poor service!!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I heard so many stories of cashiers not accepting coupons because it's not the product pictured. I had a similar experience too but it was at Burger King. My hubby and I tried to redeem a coupon for some breakfast item. It also clearly state any breakfast item except for blah blah. And there was a picture of just the egg bagel thing. I wanted the croissant and it was not the exception. We argued with the cashier and the manager. They both said the croissant is not pictured in the coupon so they can't give it to us. We were like "can't you read?" Apparently, cashiers are not required to read just look at pictures!! Geez.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Before last night I hadn't been to walmart in like 2 yrs. I always shop at Zellers and PM I'm not missing anything that's for sure. Zellers always accepts my coupons and they aren't rude. I plan on using the coupon there. I've seen that people on here have been able to use this coupon for the foamy shaving cream not before I went though, I noticed that this morning and it just irritated me a little more. It should be a hit or miss situation. They are a business running under the name Walmart and everything should be operated the same at every location none of this making up their own rules!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I used my $5.oo coupon for the the exact same thing and had no problems...I went strait to customers service though. The cashier didn't care. Sorry you had a crappy experience, as some one mentioned it is hit and miss with some cashiers, try again.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sometimes I will go to a different cahier or just go to Zellers, it is so much calmer there

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

I emailed walmart and they are forwarding it to the store manager. She said it is probably a training issue...roflmao yeah right! Waiting to here what the store manager has to say.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Was it the Newmarket store??

Sounds like them thats for sure.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

What a bummer im abandoning wm too. me and my mom figured it was more worthwhile to pm at zellers cause the cashiers are so crappy. unless theres items that cant.. my zellers says if theres a limit per customer they cant pm

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Good for you to stand up for what is right! That is not cool having a poor experience like that We should be proud and happy about our savings not embarrassed or treated poorly. I hope you take your business and coupons elsewhere where you are appreciated as a valued customer.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

awww..walmart is like that
    one day i went to walmart to buy febreze noticeable for$5.98 and i have a coupon of $3 off the lady was so slow she look at me then look at candle then look at coupon and the question was "is this noticeable"because i was having noticeable with night light and pic on coupon was dif..she ask the same question again for next coupon.she took 15 min for my 3 candle coupon...i was realy mad bcoz my 6 month old son was crying
    '

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had the same problem at walmart taking coupons and my coupons were not printed ones either. I e-mailed wal-mart and I haven't back from them and that was a month ago now! so I haven't been back since!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

It's Sad when they days of the customer is always right have disappeared, and become the cashier is always right. like said when did the word "ANY" start to mean only items pictured' lol imagine the size of coupons if they had every single product pictured on them..
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information