User Tag List

Page 121 of 131 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

  1. #1801
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    11375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Is this a new rebate? I think they had one before too... Correct?
    Yes, it's a different rebate and you can do this as well, even if you had participated in the earlier. Each offer has it's unique offer dates, PO Box & online code. Start the shopping...
    macw1960, online, amira84 and 1 others like this.

  2. #1802
    SBW is offline
    SBW
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    177
    Likes Received
    164
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)



    Dickinson Brands mail-in rebate. Dickinson's makes skin care products (astringent, toner, etc.) that contain witch hazel. The MIR form is a hangtag attached to the product. Found this at WM in the pharmacy area, near other skin care brands like pHisoderm, Cetaphil, and CeraVe.

    Name:  IMG075.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  126.4 KB

    Name:  k2-_51bf8cd0-ded5-42b4-abd6-d3151e0cf0df_v1_jpg-6cef3151afdbcb853cfbd11dae95616420fc320e-optim-4.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  13.7 KBName:  k2-_7b399061-1404-4930-bcc7-e2a3e74718d3_v1.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  15.0 KBName:  k2-_b446d196-5991-4d81-8a1e-58f4de6b1589_v1.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  14.3 KB
    Last edited by SBW; Thu, May 26th, 2016 at 01:13 AM.
    hcao, macw1960, Abby1 and 7 others like this.

  3. #1803
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    43
    Posts
    23,080
    Likes Received
    13942
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    AirWick Touch & Glow up to $12.70 (product & taxes)
    Purchase during May 1, 2016 to June 15, 2016
    Received by July 15, 2016

    Submit methods:

    #1 Submit online code 694K6 (as of this authoring, the code does not exist, keep checking the rebate site)
    https://www.promo-trak.com/rbsmartsa...martsaver.aspx

    OR

    #2 Mailed to PO Box 13694 (many options to get the mail in form, see below)

    (a) Facebook as announced by SC Blog
    Blog: http://smartcanucks.ca/canadian-mail...glow-for-free/
    Form: http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca...-coupon-canada

    (b) smartsaver.ca (you need to sign-up for an account) ... here is an image of the form
    Attachment 312025

    (c) Future smartsaver publication in flyers (unknown release date)
    I do hope they intend to put it on the rebate site! Strange it's not there yet.
    hcao and macw1960 like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  4. #1804
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    11375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I do hope they intend to put it on the rebate site! Strange it's not there yet.
    Yes, odd. I also check regularly.

    The Durex Condoms offer was posted to the RBS online system first, and then 8 days later, the rebate form was posted to the smartsaver.ca site.

    Whereas AW Touch&Glow showed up on the smartsaver.ca site, 10 days ago. I haven't given up hope it will appear on the online submit system. Otherwise, it's a paper mail in with the smartsaver.ca mail in form.
    macw1960 likes this.

  5. #1805
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,862
    Likes Received
    2725
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    AirWick Touch & Glow up to $12.70 (product & taxes)
    Purchase during May 1, 2016 to June 15, 2016
    Received by July 15, 2016

    Submit methods:

    #1 Submit online code 694K6 (as of this authoring, the code does not exist, keep checking the rebate site)
    https://www.promo-trak.com/rbsmartsa...martsaver.aspx

    OR

    #2 Mailed to PO Box 13694 (many options to get the mail in form, see below)

    (a) Facebook as announced by SC Blog
    Blog: http://smartcanucks.ca/canadian-mail...glow-for-free/
    Form: http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca...-coupon-canada

    (b) smartsaver.ca (you need to sign-up for an account) ... here is an image of the form
    Attachment 312025

    (c) Future smartsaver publication in flyers (unknown release date)
    Both the previous and the recent forms have the same P.O. Box number but different dates. So, I don't think we can do both.

    Previous form:
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 2135
Size:  39.7 KB

    Recent form:
    Name:  Untitled2.jpg
Views: 2151
Size:  62.9 KB

    Please correct me if I'm wrong because I would love to do this again to use with my SDM point offers.
    hcao, macw1960, Abby1 and 1 others like this.

  6. #1806
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,429
    Likes Received
    195
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)



    Hi, Experts, I would also like to know if we can do this new Air wick rebate again or not (buy from May 1st - June 15th)? I already sent out 4 x rebate letters with this new dated forms. Now I start worries.......If not, that is too bad!!!

    Thanks in advance!
    macw1960 and rockco like this.

  7. #1807
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Oh no! I just mailed these rebate forms yesterday. Anyone have details on this? They do have different offer dates so I'm thinking they are ok
    Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    Both the previous and the recent forms have the same P.O. Box number but different dates. So, I don't think we can do both.

    Previous form:
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 2135
Size:  39.7 KB

    Recent form:
    Name:  Untitled2.jpg
Views: 2151
Size:  62.9 KB

    Please correct me if I'm wrong because I would love to do this again to use with my SDM point offers.
    hcao, macw1960 and rockco like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  8. #1808
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    882
    Likes Received
    1676
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Oh no! I just mailed these rebate forms yesterday. Anyone have details on this? They do have different offer dates so I'm thinking they are ok
    i rmb something like this similar happened a year or 2 ago. they had 2 speed stick mirs that had different & overlapping dates and same po box, i think ppl who did it a second time got their rebates rejected >< idk if the outcome will be the same here, i hope it works out for you all.
    Last edited by elusive; Thu, Jun 2nd, 2016 at 11:55 PM.

  9. #1809
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    11375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Air Wick Touch & Glow Rebate Offers
    Based on my tracking, there are two (2) Air Wick Touch & Glow Rebates in year 2016 with various submission methods per rebate.

    Here's a chart of the offers, rebate details and the source of the rebate forms or online system. I've included samples of the forms (full size so you can read the details) to match up to my chart. Use this to help you determine your situation to avoid duplicate submissions.

    Name:  AirWick Touch&Glow Rebates.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  55.0 KB

    PICTURE A : Rebate 1, SmartSaver April 2016 Edition, Clipped Form
    (This insert was a limited distribution, the same rebate is available on the online submission system)

    Name:  AirWick PO 13627 or 627K6.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  66.4 KB

    PICTURE B : Rebate 2, Official printed form from personal smartsaver.ca account
    (This form has a customized bar code to your account. Notice it indicates rebate can be submitted online, but it has not appeared on the online rebate system)

    Name:  AirWick PO 13694 or 694K6.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  62.4 KB

    PICTURE C : Rebate 2, Official form from personal Facebook Account

    (This form is generic)

    Name:  AirWick PO 13694 or 694K6 FB.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  65.4 KB
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Jun 3rd, 2016 at 12:14 AM.
    hcao, macw1960 and Abby1 like this.

  10. #1810
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,862
    Likes Received
    2725
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)




    I'm aware of the smartsaver edition but the form that I'm talking about was from fb with no mention of online submission.
    hcao, macw1960 and rockco like this.

  11. #1811
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    11375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    I'm aware of the smartsaver edition but the form that I'm talking about was from fb with no mention of online submission.
    It's baffling that the earlier AirWick Touch & Glow "FB MIR June 15th Deadline Form" had PO Box 13694 (instead of 13627). I hadn't realized this form existed.

    Assuming you submitted MIR using the FB form for the June 14th deadline to PO Box 13694, this may require a call Air Wick's Customer service to determine if you can submit again to the July 15th Deadline which has the same PO Box 13694, but different dates.

    Good catch in uncovering this situation.
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Jun 3rd, 2016 at 01:16 AM.
    hcao and macw1960 like this.

  12. #1812
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Thanks for sharing that tracking, Rocko. I did Rebate #1 online submission and Rebate #2 Facebook MIR so I think I'm ok. Flowers to you for the info and flowers to ashoo for noticing
    hcao, macw1960, ashoo and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  13. #1813
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,824
    Likes Received
    1863
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    - Tear-pad
    - Buy any Mars Canada Inc. Singles Product (30g-57g) and Mail In to get ONE FREE (FPC coupon)
    - Mail in one UPC, limit of 2 per household
    - Valid until September 8, 2016
    Name:  xercd1.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  44.4 KB

  14. #1814
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,763
    Likes Received
    7152
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    Hmm...by the time you pay for your stamp, it might have been cheaper to buy a choc bar at Dollarama for less!

    Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    - Tear-pad
    - Buy any Mars Canada Inc. Singles Product (30g-57g) and Mail In to get ONE FREE (FPC coupon)
    - Mail in one UPC, limit of 2 per household
    - Valid until September 8, 2016
    Name:  xercd1.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  44.4 KB

  15. #1815
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,824
    Likes Received
    1863
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Keep your eyes peeled for a discarded/unwanted chocolate wrapper!
    johnb56789 and Silvermika like this.

Page 121 of 131 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •