User Tag List

Page 42 of 131 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Still waiting to receive my Physicians Formula Rebates. I think I mailed them off beginning of May hmmmmmm!
    Got back 2 today that I mailed May 3rd

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I mailed mine April ...I haven't received it yet.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I couldn't find the MIR for $10 President's Choice Gift Card when you spend $30 on Air Wick, Finish, Resolve, Woolite Zero or Lysol listed here anywhere. If it already is sorry to post it again. I am wondering if you can use coupons with this?
    Last edited by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney; Fri, Jul 6th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Jeniana likes this.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    I couldn't find the MIR for $10 President's Choice Gift Card when you spend $30 on Air Wick, Finish, Resolve, Woolite Zero or Lysol listed here anywhere. If it already is sorry to post it again. I am wondering if you can use coupons with this?
    In general, if you want to use coupons on a rebate, it's best to buy other items on the same receipt so it is not too obvious what products the coupons were used on I haven't even head of this particular rebate though so I am not sure if coupons are allowed or not. I couldn't seem to find a thread on SC about it either. Do you happen to have a link or any more info about it?
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    In general, if you want to use coupons on a rebate, it's best to buy other items on the same receipt so it is not too obvious what products the coupons were used on I haven't even head of this particular rebate though so I am not sure if coupons are allowed or not. I couldn't seem to find a thread on SC about it either. Do you happen to have a link or any more info about it?
    I just saw it in our Superstore flyer. The ad said go into the store to see the coupon.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    If you buy other items on the same receipt with it then there is no way for them to tell whether or not you used coupons to help purchase the products because for all they know the coupons could of been for the other items you purchased on that same bill. The more you buy on the one receipt the less suspicious
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by t's_mama View Post
    how do you follow up on a MIR if it's not received? eg. Dare and Quantum?
    I received my Dare MIR this week, but am still missing the Quantum. Time to follow up on that one!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

I went to 4 different Superstores this weekend trying to find 7 Woolite on the shelf for $4.47 X 7 = $31.29 - 7 coupons @ $3.00 each = $10.29 then mail in the rebate form to get $10 back making it .29 cents for 7 bottles of Woolite.

Fabulous deal...except not 1 Superstore had 7 bottles of Woolite on their shelves.

Oh well. I still got some Woolite for $1.47 a bottle but sadly I won't get the $10.00 PC gift card.
    Last edited by Lynx123; Sun, Jul 8th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post

I went to 4 different Superstores this weekend trying to find 7 Woolite on the shelf for $4.47 X 7 = $31.29 - 7 coupons @ $3.00 each = $10.29 then mail in the rebate form to get $10 back making it .29 cents for 7 bottles of Woolite.

Fabulous deal...except not 1 Superstore had 7 bottles of Woolite on their shelves.

Oh well. I still got some Woolite for $1.47 a bottle but sadly I won't get the $10.00 PC gift card.
    Can you get a rain check? I sure wish in Ontario it was this price!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I emailed Metro and Dare about the rebate. Metro got back to me in less than an hour (great response time!) but they said it's Dare's rebate, so contact Dare. Hopefully Dare won't say to contact Metro, lol!
    Wow, Dare *just* got back to me today - I emailed them June 29 about the rebate, and I actually received the rebate July 4th. Here is their response:

"Thank you for contacting Dare Foods Consumer Response recently with your inquiry in regards to the Mail in Rebate.

At this time there was a greater than expected demand for the Mail in Rebates and they are still being processed.

We do apologise for the delay.We thank you for your time and interest in Dare products.

Yours truly,

DARE FOODS LIMITED"

At least they did eventually get back to me But nearly 3 weeks is a long time to hear back from an email
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it was already posted somewhere but if you purchase $40+ at Loblaws on p&g items you can get a p&g olympic backpack.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

the tetley thread is expired. Does anyone know if the huge 'food service' size of teabags is applicable for the rebate? Its 300 count bags.

Thanks in advance.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    the tetley thread is expired. Does anyone know if the huge 'food service' size of teabags is applicable for the rebate? Its 300 count bags.

Thanks in advance.
    I don't know why the thread was expired since the promo is still running, so I unexpired it. Thanks for mentioning it was expired I don't know the answer to your question though, sorry!
    nessa23 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't know why the thread was expired since the promo is still running, so I unexpired it. Thanks for mentioning it was expired I don't know the answer to your question though, sorry!
    I noticed that, thank you for un-expiring it, lol.

I emailed them, but got a auto-reply in my junk mail saying the email did not go through (which is odd because it was thru their website), so I guess we'll see
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Applepie View Post
    I think it was already posted somewhere but if you purchase $40+ at Loblaws on p&g items you can get a p&g olympic backpack.
    Thanks for the info! I added that one and another:

P&G Olympic Games Backpack WYB $40 of P&G Products at Loblaws banner stores - Receive a P&G Olympic backpack by mail when you spend $40 or more before taxes on particpating P&G products at participating Loblaws banner stores. Form with list of participating brands and stores found here (PDF). Thread is here. Limit 2 per household, must be submitted separately. Ends September 6, 2012. (thanks Applepie, Luisa101!)

Kellogg's Cash for Gas $5 Prepaid credit card - Form for a $5 prepaid credit card found on specially marked boxes of family size Kellogg's cereals (Froot Loops, Mini-Wheats Original and Brown Sugar, Rice Krispies, Corn Pops and Frosted Flakes). Thread is here. Limit 5 per household - maximum 3 per envelope. Ends December 31, 2012 (thanks AnnieP!)
    Last edited by Jeniana; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 08:17 PM.

Page 42 of 131 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread Information