User Tag List

Page 300 of 301 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4512
Like Tree3637Likes

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards Official Thread

  1. #4486
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,534
    Likes Received
    2999
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    I am not able to sign in. I even changed my password using the "New Sign-in To Your Account" email I received.
    Also tried the "Need help signing in?" link and even used a Disney passcode.
    I just get this message:

    We're sorry!


    You are not eligible to sign in or register on this site. Your information has not been collected.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  2. #4487
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    Likes Received
    5508
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I am not able to sign in. I even changed my password using the "New Sign-in To Your Account" email I received.
    Also tried the "Need help signing in?" link and even used a Disney passcode.
    I just get this message:

    We're sorry!


    You are not eligible to sign in or register on this site. Your information has not been collected.
    I have the same issue and have contacted Disney support a few weeks ago and they do not have a solution to the problem. Contacted them again yesterday here is a cut and paste of their response

    Thanks so much for following up with us. Regretfully our team is still looking into this matter for you, and as soon as we have any additional information, we will let you know.


    You will probably get an e-mail message stating that your account was accessed via your web browser and it will probably show Montreal as the city....

  3. #4488
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,534
    Likes Received
    2999
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    I have the same issue and have contacted Disney support a few weeks ago and they do not have a solution to the problem. Contacted them again yesterday here is a cut and paste of their response

    Thanks so much for following up with us. Regretfully our team is still looking into this matter for you, and as soon as we have any additional information, we will let you know.


    You will probably get an e-mail message stating that your account was accessed via your web browser and it will probably show Montreal as the city....
    They sent me an email with a link to manually reset the password.
    Still cannot sign in.
    Same problem with my family members' accounts.
    Would hate to lose all those points.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  4. #4489
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    Likes Received
    5508
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    They sent me an email with a link to manually reset the password.
    Still cannot sign in.
    Same problem with my family members' accounts.
    Would hate to lose all those points.
    I have no response from Disney Movie Rewards to date...have you been able to access your account?

  5. #4490
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,534
    Likes Received
    2999
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    I have no response from Disney Movie Rewards to date...have you been able to access your account?
    No
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  6. #4491
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    Likes Received
    5508
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    No
    Just got an e-mail around 3:00 today to try and access my account and I was able to access and did not lose any points, also advised that due to the issue I was not able to enter the bonus codes madteaparty and disneyhits as the time limit had expired.

  7. #4492
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,534
    Likes Received
    2999
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Just got an e-mail around 3:00 today to try and access my account and I was able to access and did not lose any points, also advised that due to the issue I was not able to enter the bonus codes madteaparty and disneyhits as the time limit had expired.
    I tried to sign in last night after seeing your post... still locked out.
    I tried again just now and I got in!
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  8. #4493
    Smart Canuck olivercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    1,575
    Likes Received
    1692
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    I donít know if this will help those trying to access their accounts. I could not sign in online, but I could access my account with the app on my iPad.

  9. #4494
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Likes Received
    513
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Enter Code WISHGRANTED for 20 points.
    Code good until September 15 at 11:59 pm PST.
    Owdatoon, plc, Cake and 1 others like this.

  10. #4495
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,534
    Likes Received
    2999
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by pocketchange View Post
    Enter Code WISHGRANTED for 20 points.
    Code good until September 15 at 11:59 pm PST.
    I can't sign in again, argh. Thanks anyway.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  11. #4496
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Likes Received
    513
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I can't sign in again, argh. Thanks anyway.

    Sorry you have problems yet again. I wish there was some consistency with the site. It seems like there are more problems more often since they switched to this "new" site.

  12. #4497
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,534
    Likes Received
    2999
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    I was able to sign in and enter the code today.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  13. #4498
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,550
    Likes Received
    2402
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    MULAN for 25 points

  14. #4499
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,550
    Likes Received
    2402
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    DISNEYHITS for 20 points

  15. #4500
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    Likes Received
    5508
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    bonus code NEWREVEAL 10 points (didn't get the 20 points for disneyhits even though it was a successful bonus code)
    Grey, akitakara, plc and 2 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •