User Tag List

Page 149 of 328 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4908
Like Tree5200Likes

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards Official Thread

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I only got 6 from the newsletter, but oh we'll still a few pennies
    also, emailed them about the 100 DMR points and they responded in 15 minutes with my unique code. Easy peasy
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up on the May Newsletter points

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

if anyone wants some cheap points, WM just got in a new batch of $10 Disney movies (at least my location did), I picked up a few and it gave me enough codes to pick my free Blu-ray

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a code for TRON legacy to trade, if someone has an extra and hasn't entered that one. Apparently I have (must've got it from a trade).
    if (youreHappy && youKnowIt) {
    clapYourHands();
    }

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I redeemed for the first time, ordered the 7 dwarfs plash set on Wednesday , got the email on Thurs. that it has shipped, can't wait to get it
    star84 likes this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    I redeemed for the first time, ordered the 7 dwarfs plash set on Wednesday , got the email on Thurs. that it has shipped, can't wait to get it
    I wanted that too, but I ordered the bracelet instead. Please let me know how the quality turns out as I still want them eventually!
    donnaG likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I wanted that too, but I ordered the bracelet instead. Please let me know how the quality turns out as I still want them eventually!
    Absolutely .....I checked online before ordering and the same set is selling on Ebay and Amazon etc. for anywhere from $50 to $100 + , hope its good quality
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    I had wanted to get that for a long time. But everytime I get enough points I just envision 7 more stuffed animals on the kids' floor and I resist. LOL
    AmberLab, Natalka, donnaG and 2 others like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone received their princess bracelet yet? Could you post pictures pretty please?
    Also, just saw this on the DMR FB page and don't think it was posted here before. I won't be giving Facebook any access to anything anymore so won't be getting these but if you are interested:

"Want 25 Bonus Points? If you haven't already, use our Facebook App to link your DMR and Facebook accounts, and then you can access Disney Movie Rewards from right here in Facebook. Access the app here:
    (Bonus points will show up in your account under "My DMR" as "Facebook Registration Points". Be sure to check your point history-- if you already connected in the past, you have already received the 25 points. If accessing via mobile or tablet, link may not work. Please try again from a desktop computer.)"
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, May 25th, 2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: address shortener removed as these are not allowed on sc
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Anyone received their princess bracelet yet? Could you post pictures pretty please?
    I'm interested too if anyone has already gotten theirs, please post pics. I'm debating getting this and putting it away for DD, but only if it's a decent quality.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Has anyone ordered the snow white apron? I want to order it when it comes back in stock but would like to know if the quality is good or not.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

for those of you waiting for a picture on the bracelet it might be another week or two yet. I ordered one back in April and it wasn't mailed out until May 15. I would imagine it took weeks for other people who ordered them to have them mailed too,

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

The aprons are so cute. It's always so tempting to order something. LOL But Christmas is a long way off and I'm wondering if they might have the fun giveaways this year that they had last Nov/Dec, and that is making me hold on to my points for now.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    The aprons are so cute. It's always so tempting to order something. LOL But Christmas is a long way off and I'm wondering if they might have the fun giveaways this year that they had last Nov/Dec, and that is making me hold on to my points for now.

What kinds of giveaways did they have last year? How did it work?
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love this thread. I'm a huge Disney fan and enjoy collecting Reward Points. I'm always keeping an eye out on this thread for ways to get extra codes. Every little bit helps. Lol. I'm saving up for something, just not sure what yet.
    Thanks for the great info!!
    AmberLab likes this.

Page 149 of 328 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Thread Information