User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

for folks who r intoronto i found those coupons at donmills RCSS...there were were lots near pantene shampoo...
    I am getting gift card just for searching on swagbucks $235 till now
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/humair
    The best survey site everhave recived $50 cheque from them.http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8174463
    send me pm so that I could send tips to earn fast and free money!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

In Kitchener at RCSS a person was handing them out. It says spend 20. or more before taxes. Even though I used 4.00 coupons on the 8.00 product, when I circled the razors they total 24.00. So I still should get my rebate.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found the forms over the cosmetics counter at the Coventry Hills Superstore here in Calgary.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been to a few RCSS in Vancouver, and haven't had any luck finding these rebate forms! I'm unsure if this awesome deal is even available for us =(

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I found lots of these forms yesterday at Dufferin&Steeles RCSS. DH bought Gillette Fusion Power on sale $8 and used my $4 off coupon + Gillette Fusion Hdra Gel FREE reg price $4 with the purchase of fusion power. DH also bought Gillette Mach3 Turbo $14.99 this wasn't on sale. I saved $8 using coupons and will be getting my $10 PC Gift Card!!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenegrigg View Post
    In Kitchener at RCSS a person was handing them out. It says spend 20. or more before taxes. Even though I used 4.00 coupons on the 8.00 product, when I circled the razors they total 24.00. So I still should get my rebate.
    People were saying on here that they saw them on the coupon zone wall, but I never did. I ended up getting them through trades because I didn't find them in store at all.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

yes there were mannyy on the coupon zone too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you post the mail in rebate form as Thunder Bay knows nothing about this-talked with assistant mge of department on Sun Oct 25th
    Appreciated

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    yes there were mannyy on the coupon zone too
    Not in the kitchener store.

Did you guys have blue or green ones? I noticed that I got some of each from trades.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Not in the kitchener store.

Did you guys have blue or green ones? I noticed that I got some of each from trades.
    I got mine (blue one) from a Loblaws yesterday and while walking around saw a pad in a diff color, I read the coupon details and realized it's the exact same one I just got so I didn't get another one. Now I don't even remember what color it was, lol.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My store has No Tax Event today and tomorrow. So I got:

7 x Gillette Shampoo with bonus body wash @ $3/each = $21.00
    used 2 of the $5 WUB 3 Gillette products coupons - $10.00

then I'll be mailing in for the rebate -$10.00

Woo Hoo all that shampoo and bodywash for $1.00 (no taxes)
    Last edited by mydusty; Fri, Oct 30th, 2009 at 08:55 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

So for once I thought I would form a plan to take advantage of this. I went through the "Coupons to Match with this week's flyers" and found that some other stores have products from this list on sale. - eg. SDM has Old Spice deodorant on 2 for $5 - with the b2 and save $3. brandsaver coupon that's $1.00 each. - and it would count for $5.00 towards the $20 required to get the $10 Gift Card

So the big question????? Does RCSS price match other advertised sales?

Rather than head out on a windy night - I called. The woman said,"You have to show the advertised price. (That's a given.) AND - IT HAS TO BE SHOWN IN OUR FLYER WITH A COMMENT WHICH SAYS "LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED".

It's a good thing I have a lot of time on my hands - So I started checking - after checking the products of Walmart and Zellers - I decided that IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET THOSE REQUIREMENTS.

So I read the "small print" on the RCSS flyer. - all I can say is that they must have paid a lawyer a LOT of money to word this!

Partly: Referenced to the following statement in the flyer: We will not be knowingly undersold on these items - milk - eggs - butter - bread.

"Only applicable to advertised items (bread, butter, milk and eggs) on the current flyer's back page. If you find a lower advertised price on bread, butter, milk and eggs (defined as same brand, size and attributes) compared to our major competitor retail locations within our geographical trading area during the effective date of our flyer, we will match that price. Our major competitors are based on a number of factors, determined BY US AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEM AT ANY TIME. ......We reserve the right to change the terms of the program at any time."

No reference to price matching anything else so I guess the lady on the phone was being generous.

So do I really want 12 Crest toothpastes which would generate the $20? My DH Does use a lot of toothpaste - hmmmm.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Fri, Oct 30th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

smartmama
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    So for once I thought I would form a plan to take advantage of this. I went through the "Coupons to Match with this week's flyers" and found that some other stores have products from this list on sale. - eg. SDM has Old Spice deodorant on 2 for $5 - with the b2 and save $3. brandsaver coupon that's $1.00 each. - and it would count for $5.00 towards the $20 required to get the $10 Gift Card

So the big question????? Does RCSS price match other advertised sales?

Rather than head out on a windy night - I called. The woman said,"You have to show the advertised price. (That's a given.) AND - IT HAS TO BE SHOWN IN OUR FLYER WITH A COMMENT WHICH SAYS "LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED".

It's a good thing I have a lot of time on my hands - So I started checking - after checking the products of Walmart and Zellers - I decided that IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET THOSE REQUIREMENTS.

So I read the "small print" on the RCSS flyer. - all I can say is that they must have paid a lawyer a LOT of money to word this!

Partly: Referenced to the following statement in the flyer: We will not be knowingly undersold on these items - milk - eggs - butter - bread.

"Only applicable to advertised items (bread, butter, milk and eggs) on the current flyer's back page. If you find a lower advertised price on bread, butter, milk and eggs (defined as same brand, size and attributes) compared to our major competitor retail locations within our geographical trading area during the effective date of our flyer, we will match that price. Our major competitors are based on a number of factors, determined BY US AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEM AT ANY TIME. ......We reserve the right to change the terms of the program at any time."

No reference to price matching anything else so I guess the lady on the phone was being generous.

So do I really want 12 Crest toothpastes which would generate the $20? My DH Does use a lot of toothpaste - hmmmm.
    That's exactly what I was going to get: 12 Crest toothpaste. With the $1 off coupons on each, that's not bad.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yep - I think I've got 3 coupons - but everybit counts.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

anyone have an extra 3 of these?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information