User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

how much is the crest?

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I have a couple extra forms if anyone is interested. I will send 1 if you can send me a stamp for the postage, or I will add 1 to any trade for free. If anyone in Windsor is looking for them, the Walker RCSS still has a lot of them all over the store - near the razors and other participating products, and also near the milk and bagged salads. They also had 3 full pads of the Glade/PC rebate, if you want the original - it's on a cardboard display on one end of a frozen food aisle, not near the air care aisle. I have a few extra of those, too.

The Crest is 3/$5 at RCSS, and the kinds with Scope are included so you can use the $1 off Crest with Scope coupons. I did this offer twice, and got the same thing both times:
    2 x Always Infinity ($4.50 each) - 2 x $1.50 coupons
    3 x Gillette Series Shave gel ($2 each) - $5 WYB3 coupon
    3 x Crest Toothpaste (3/$5) - 3 x $0.50 coupon on one, 2 x $1 and 1 x $0.50 on the other.

So each time I spent exactly $20 (thank goodness nothing ended in .99 or .49, haha!) and used $10.50 in coupons one time and $9.50 the other time. On average, I broke even. No need to worry about the tax as it was a tax free day! The offer is one per household, but my boyfriend's mother and I have an arrangment - I can use her address for MIRs if I sign her up for any freebies I see

My mom did even better. She got:
    8 x Gillette Satin Care shave gel ($2 each) - 2 x $5WYB3 coupons (yes, it shows men's products, but it says ANY Gillette product, and the cashier didn't say a word) and 2 x $1 coupons
    3 x Crest toothpaste (3/$5) - 3 x $1 coupons

So she spent $21 and used $15 in coupons, spending only $6!

When we were in the aisle getting the shave gel, a woman walked up, grabbed an 8 pack of Fusion refill blades (on for $30) and started to walk away - walking right past the rebate form! I pointed it out to her, and she grabbed one, but I have a feeling she's just going to forget all about it.

Re: Price matching at RCSS. They have been doing the 'rounded down price' promotion lately and not the 'lowest price guaranteed' promotion lately in the flyers, so there hasn't been a price match opportunity in weeks. I did price match there once - I posted about it here, if you're interested. It's not easy to do because the item needs to be advertised in a competitor's flyer that week and be marked with the 'lowest price guaranteed' in the RCSS flyer. If you can find something, they do beat the price by 10%, but you'd have to scour all the flyers each week to find an opportunity.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I can't find this form.If someone wants to trade PM me.

Trading Score
    187 (100%)

I got a few of them yesterday, and bought my $20 worth of products too!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey, rupal_patel.
    I found them at the 401/Weston RCSS today.
    I was on the board wall of coupons, lots stacks.
    It was at the parking lot entrance/exit park of the store, downstairs.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Kitchener rcss has a lot of these on their coupon zone.

So guys, I am asking again cause I didn't get a response, can you use coupons with the $20 or not? Like say I buy a bunch of natural instincts worth $20, and then a $5 coupon on each one I buy, thus spending only x amount, do I still qualify?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

up anyone know?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know the official answer, but I would have it rung up with my groceries on the same receipt so it looks like the coupons are for non-related products. My groceries alone are usually much more than $20.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Kitchener rcss has a lot of these on their coupon zone.

So guys, I am asking again cause I didn't get a response, can you use coupons with the $20 or not? Like say I buy a bunch of natural instincts worth $20, and then a $5 coupon on each one I buy, thus spending only x amount, do I still qualify?
    I haven't received mine yet since I only mailed it today, but I don't see why not. I spent only about $9.50 and $10.50 on the two offers I did. For the Zellers offer like this in June (spend $25 on P&G and get a $10 gift card), the total on my receipt after coupons was $11.60 (including taxes) and I still received the $10 gift card. I've never done a PC one so I don't know if it will have different rules, but the form doesn't mention coupons at all.

If you're nervous about doing it, you could just buy some groceries at the same time and hand over the coupons at the end - they can't possibly know what the coupons were for.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Are there any other coupons?
    I have the crest $1 coupons found at Zellers.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

LAST NIGHT GOT 9x GILLETTE gels for $2 and got oral-b toothpaste for $2 with $1.50 coupon and some groceries lets see if i can get pc card
    I am getting gift card just for searching on swagbucks $235 till now
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/humair
    The best survey site everhave recived $50 cheque from them.http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8174463
    send me pm so that I could send tips to earn fast and free money!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by loveblue View Post
    i thought u have to spend 20 before tax or coupon
    You do they will not give you $10 if you don"t spend $20 !!!!!
    Why are people writing they spent $12?????? You need to spend $20 after coupons and before tax!!!!! $20 must be your sub total before tax!!(all subtractions come off before) Don't waste your stamps!!!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    You do they will not give you $10 if you don"t spend $20 !!!!!
    Why are people writing they spent $12?????? You need to spend $20 after coupons and before tax!!!!! $20 must be your sub total before tax!!(all subtractions come off before) Don't waste your stamps!!!
    Are you certain of that? Does it say that on the form somewhere?

I have used coupons on similar offers (like spend $25 on P&G for a $10 GC at Zellers) and received the gift card, even when it was quite clear I used coupons towards the items in the offer since my total was only $11.60 after tax. Perhaps this PC offer has different rules, but if you're buying other groceries at the same time, I don't see how they can tell whether you used coupons for the items in the promotion or on other items. I used coupons and already mailed it off, and I would be quite surprised if I didn't get the gift card, but we'll see in 4-6 weeks.

Updated to add: I received my gift card today (Dec 7, mailed it Nov 2) The total on my receipt was less than $20 even with other groceries and tax so they definitely knew I used coupons, but I still received my gift card.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Mon, Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:16 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Abby5 people have reported spending less in the past and getting these types of offers. But I asked above because I personally usually pass up these offers.

I didn't get my natural instincts coupons in time to use them on this deal, maybe on something else, or if they go on sale again.

Can you use the coupons in the rcss flyer with save.ca coupons (ie cover girl $2 off)?

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

You should be ok to use coupons, Justin. I participated in last $50 P&G purchase promo for olay etc. for $20 gc and did not really need that kind of stuff. So I eventually used multiple coupons that were obvious on my receipts and did get my g.c. But I will say buy at least some other items (that you gonna buy any way) as you are sending only one receipt for this promo. Hope it helps.

Btw, any one knows where can I donate olay soap, body washes kind of stuff in Toronto? Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information