User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry... Odd things displayed on my cashback balance....
    Last edited by adina25; Sun, Nov 1st, 2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: odd things displayed

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Something odd I have noticed:

If I go to Cashback > My Account.... I see my balance to be $8.xx. When I post a message , I see the correct cashback amount, $21.01 - correct meaning that this was the balance I knew about, not that it takes into account the transactions I have made over the last two or three months.

Is there an explanation for this? And is the right amount going to be considered correct?

Thanks,
    Andrea

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I don't exactly know what's going on...but my transaction for columbia house is (according to Boo) not showing up. I just find it funny as I have my membership number and have ordered since the signup with them. Maybe all the transactions were not being tracked??

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post
    I don't exactly know what's going on...but my transaction for columbia house is (according to Boo) not showing up. I just find it funny as I have my membership number and have ordered since the signup with them. Maybe all the transactions were not being tracked??
    There was NO tracking problem.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

Then why would it not show up? I clicked on the link through cashback...I can even tell you the blu ray movies I recieved in the mail through the offer. I can give you my membership number I received from Columbia house. But boo can't find the transaction? So if it's not a tracking issue, then what else would the issue be? I told Boo I would show him proof that I made the transaction and have not got a reply from him. It's frustrating because I made the transaction the first week or so of august, here it is nov 1st and I am being told I didn't make the transaction at all.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Kotasmommy - I am sure boo will get back to you and straighten this out. I made purchases too that apparently don't show up.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

Oh I understand completely that boo is busy...that's why I have been waiting and not complaining. I just added that I thought maybe there was a tracking problem. But it's like Sally is trying to say that's not possible. Everytime I have an opinion, I feel like Sally has to be there to tell me I'm wrong. If I say I made a transaction, boo says it isn't there, and there is NO tracking problem, then what is Sally saying? That I must be lying about it. I feel everything with her feels like a personal attack for some reason.
    Last edited by Kotasmommy; Sun, Nov 1st, 2009 at 04:16 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

I sent an email on Friday. Still awaiting response.

I didn't see that we didn't need to go back all those months and check transaction number!!!!
    I went through all my paypal account for the last number of i don't know how many months

looking forward to the response

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm missing 4 transactions too. Sent an email with all of the required info last week. The email I received said I would get a response in 24 hours. Still waiting...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AHHH WELL, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE - i'M SURE IT WILL ALL BE SORTED OUT EVENTUALLY

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I just received payment in my paypal account! Woot-woot!
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Kotasmommy I CAN see your transaction... but I can see 2 transactions... the first paid me the cashback for your subscription and then the second took it away AGAIN because you either canceled it immediately or were rejected.

There's really no need to post on here trying to give me a bad reputation. I'm an honest person and I've been paying out cashback money like crazy and still getting back to many people. In your case the cashback showed up then it got taken away again because you canceled it... I can't pay you for something I do not have.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post
    Oh I understand completely that boo is busy...that's why I have been waiting and not complaining. I just added that I thought maybe there was a tracking problem. But it's like Sally is trying to say that's not possible. Everytime I have an opinion, I feel like Sally has to be there to tell me I'm wrong. If I say I made a transaction, boo says it isn't there, and there is NO tracking problem, then what is Sally saying? That I must be lying about it. I feel everything with her feels like a personal attack for some reason.
    I said one sentence. Thats it. Your reading far too much into things. But thanks for calling me out. I'd like to know where else in this thread I was there "to tell you you were wrong" because I clearly can see other comments by you in this thread and I never said a word.
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Nov 2nd, 2009 at 11:30 AM.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

It wasn't just this thread, Sally, the last time I asked about cashback was on the status of it, and you snapped at me then too. And Boo I wasn't trying to give you a bad reputation. I was stating that I felt there was a tracking issue. Because you saw the transaction with doubleday, that was rejected ( i just learned of from you) not my columbia house transaction, that never showed up. And considering said some of her transactions didn't show up, there may very well be a tracking issue.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

And if I have a membership and account with columbia house through your cashback link, then obviously I made the transaction, and I offered to give this information to you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information