User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I don't have patience for these things, SDM has lost a lot of my business throughout the years for their incapacity to take coupons like everywhere else. Hmm weird, I have next to no problem at WM. I guess I am getting all the "bad" cashiers at SDM, or all the SDM's around me just suck

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They shouldn't charge tax.

Sometimes inexperienced cashiers will use code #2001 instead of #2002.

If you pay attention when they are ringing it in you can see the code. On a few occasions I have noticed a cashier about to put in 2001 and informed them they should be using code 2002.

I have noticed that nighttime cashiers are more likely to use the wrong code. The regular fulltime cashiers usually know the proper code

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

haha, I informed a cashier once to use 2002 instead of 2001 on a fpc and she said that she can't do that.

Obsessive Coupon Disorder
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Yes, it is true. I was so surprised when I used my colgate-palmolive for gillette deoderant, and I wasn't charged a penny! When I used a second one at Zellers, they did charge me...grrr....if I'd only known and waited til I found another shoppers!

CaFreshbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 2 coupons from Venus..When the first when was used the cashier didnt ask for anything...Some days after I used the other FPC and she said you have to pay taxes because it says here..So I payed..but Im not sure what the other FPC said... :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information