User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Junerose View Post
    yuck! ppl like that amaze me with their nerve and lack of embarrassment. it's a person like that who contributed to the horrible experience that i had with LD. good on you, OP for standing your ground and not allowing this individual to abuse the system.
    i have to wonder though if this individual is a SCer...
    agreed. I would of been embarrassed. I hardly ever return beauty products because I have a hard enough time returning them without coupons.

I wonder what fpc she used. I haven't heard of one for olay products.

to OP, what was her reasoning for returning the products? did she not like them? People who legitimately want to return products usually have good and detailed reasons of why.
    Last edited by Justine; Sun, Jan 3rd, 2010 at 11:31 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (97%)

Is it not possible to return the items and give the person a gift card that could only be used in store? That way they don't get cash and the store doesn't lose any money?

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

ughh!!! Not good!! Ya I would explain that the coupon (FPC) has no cash value, so if they return it, they only get the taxes back. I don't know what other stores policies are, but I would assume none give back cash for items returned using FPCs. That's ridiculous for this customer to assume they would get cash back! Crazy! They are ultimate scammers!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

???? I dont know what some people has on the brain! pretty soon no more coupons from companies we all can see that comming!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    Is it not possible to return the items and give the person a gift card that could only be used in store? That way they don't get cash and the store doesn't lose any money?
    But a coupon is only good for the item stated. If stores did this then scammers could get any product with any coupon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information