User Tag List

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Casey Johnson 'died in rat-infested house'

Casey Johnson, heiress to the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical fortune, died in a squalid rented house strewn with rubbish which had no electricity and rats in the swimming pool

The socialite, who was found dead at the age of 30 on Monday, was said to have kept her Porsche hidden in a garage as creditors tried to repossess it.
    Details of her tragic last days emerged after a friend compared her home in Los Angeles to Grey Gardens, the decrepit mansion in the 1975 film of the same name.
    "There are dirty dishes everywhere and rotting food," a friend told the New York Post. "There is graffiti on the walls. The pool looks like a swamp."
    A neighbour near the house, which is called Grumblenot, said: "I saw very trendy, rock-and-roll, seedy types coming in there at all hours of the night."
    Miss Johnson, who was diabetic, had an insulin pump but her body had reportedly been developing resistance.
    An autopsy on Tuesday was inconclusive and the cause of her death was deferred pending results of toxicology tests, which could take a month or more.
    Her body will be flown to New York for a private funeral. Her father, Robert "Woody" Johnson, owns the New York Jets American Football team.
    Miss Johnson was dubbed the "baby-oil heiress" and lived her life on the tabloid pages.
    She was frequently photographed with her high school friend and fellow heiress Paris Hilton, and her other friends included actress Lindsay Lohan and reality television star Nicole Ritchie.
    Miss Johnson announced last month that she was engaged to bisexual reality television star Tila Tequila.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ted-house.html
    This thread is currently associated with: Garage
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I heard she was dead for a few days before anyone found her. So sad how drugs are taking the lives of the youth. Sad Sad Sad!

Karen
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Another sad casualty of the celebrity life?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sad but she needed to want to help herself before anyone could truly help her. I wouldnt say its because shes a celebrity sadly heavy drugs take the lives of many every day.

What I dont get is we know heroin, exstacy, coke, pcp, meth etc are highly addictive and descructive yet people are still "trying" them daily then becoming addicted.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

if you bing or google images of her she truly looked like crap

http://mi-cache.legacy.com/userconte.../138191604.jpg

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Wow she was so young. I personally know how bad drugs can be. It's so sad that someone who could do such good things in life ended up like that.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

that is so sad.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Thread Information