User Tag List

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree624Likes

Thread: Free Stuff On Listia

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Moongalz View Post
    Are vve allovved to list referrals in threads?

Meh if the OP is gunna play sneaky...

I might as vvell get my referral link in there!

As vvel as
    http://www.listia.com/
    you can sign up vvithout the referral link, it says you get 50 extra points for signing up under some1 else but I really doubt it!

No, nobody is allowed posting referral links in their posts. They will be removed if seen or reported. Please keep it to your signatures.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Never really seen anything like this, but looks cool. I might try it out...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I'll sit back and watch this one for awhile first - could those that do join keep us up to date please?

Grrrrrrrrrr

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

We will see about this one. Thanks.

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

i signed up, but want to can cel my acct. i made some auctions, but no longer available. and i cant delete them????????? they are not over yet, so i should at least be able to edit and say, PLEASE DO NOT BID. or something!
    I tried cancelling my account but there is no way oof doing that. Now im going to get sht feedback ugh.
    I changed my user picture to a big red X and changed my username to "delete account" so hopefully ppl look at my profile when they are about to bid on my items. im very dissapointed.

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (50%)

if there is anyone with 250 points on the site right now, pls contact me. I need help with something
    Swagbucks invite $295 in Amazon gift cards and counting..
    PM me for OPINION OUTPOST, GLOBAL MARKET, webperpectives & other survey site invites. I am online 90% of the time.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

kinda neat! if you could post coupons it'd be neat cuz then you wouldn't have to pay for a lot of shipping.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been getting a bunch of free stuff on Listia for the last month or so no cash is involved, only credits and everyone gives away their stuff for free. You get 100 credits when join, and another 100 if you link you facebook & twitter account. Those credits can be used to get anything on the site you want, for free. www.listia.com

Since I joined, these are the auctions I won by using my first 200 credits, it cost me nothing:

New iphone Case – 80 credits
    Wii SUper Smash Bros Video Game – 90 credits
    Last edited by AmberLab; Sat, Mar 6th, 2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: removed ref links
    4 Instant Lockerz Invites email [email protected] you'll get 1 right away!http://swagbucks.com/refer/MikeMD
    http://ezswidget.blogspot.com

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i have an angel palz from buffy the vampire slayer/angel nip listed on right now. i havent had anyone bid on my items until this one. but i have won a few things myself. coupons,books,dvds, i even bid on and won a "starbucks salt and pepper shaker". it was actually starbucks christmas tree ornaments but the guy had never opened them so he didnt know. since he was mistaken he offered me a bonus item and gave me a few choices. i chose a starbucks bear which was so cute. it has a removable winter jacket and sweater with mittens.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i have won coupons. i felt ripped off because i got 7-8 coupons for 51 points they had it advertised as great variety of free coupons. i won some books ( i would bid on cheap books with pick up only and tell the seller to give them to a local library) i won a starbucks salt and pepper shaker which ended up being a pair of christmas ornaments the guy had never opened so he didnt realize till it was listed. he was verry nice and decided to include a bonus item and gave me a few choices. i picked a starbuckt bear which was verry cute. i have listed a few items with no success. right now i have an angel palz (from buffy the vampire slayer/angel) listed which has one bid on it. sigh i might give up on posting. its a cool site check it out. i dont know how to include a baner link thing so if you want an invite pm me. i'm sorry if thats against the rules let me know for next time if it is :s

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

seems like an interesting site i joined

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

be careful when bidding on items with free shipping. make sure it soesnt say us only
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah I checked out this site a while back, seems cool. Will check it out Again Thanks xD

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The idea of the site is to get rid of the things you don’t want anymore and get new things that you do want… without using cash. The first 200 credits you start with can be used for quite a few things. Earn Credits By Linking Facebook and twitter refering Adding Items To The Auctions and bidding and stuff you dont have the hassels of offers and no cost most item are free shipping unless there cost then their under 5.00 (Shipping)

pm me for referal link
    Last edited by burgoonster; Sun, Mar 21st, 2010 at 11:23 PM.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Please put the original direct link to the site in your post.

Also, you are welcome to put your own referral link for this in your signature.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information