User Tag List

Page 22 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

WM South has Crackerbarrel Cheese Old/Strong - the big bars (750 g???) on clearance for $5!!! There were lots when I was there at 5pm. They also had Pillsbury Brownie mix (in the fridge section) on clearance for $1, if you still have the Save.ca coupon this is FREEE!! Also the Philly dip (onion flavour) in the 400g container is on for $2.50 - again there is $1 Save.ca coupons. They also had becel margarine & yoghurt, and bolgona (sp?) I can't recall the pricing on those items but it ws cheap!

Oh and I did grab an Oxy...there was two more on the shelf

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Forgot to mention Shoppers Village Mall clearance on regular shelves still have Nativa sweetened apple sauce 6pack cups $1.57,Aero singles $3.29 with Aeroplan PIN,Cote D'Or chocolate bars $2.75 only two kinds were on clearance one was Passionfruit and can't remember the other kind.Cote D'Or $0.75 coupons were on the shelf too.Hunt's 4pack pudding snacks $1.49 on clearance too.
    In the regular grocery section Christie crackers clearanced $1.99.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    WM South has Crackerbarrel Cheese Old/Strong - the big bars (750 g???) on clearance for $5!!! There were lots when I was there at 5pm. They also had Pillsbury Brownie mix (in the fridge section) on clearance for $1, if you still have the Save.ca coupon this is FREEE!! Also the Philly dip (onion flavour) in the 400g container is on for $2.50 - again there is $1 Save.ca coupons. They also had becel margarine & yoghurt, and bolgona (sp?) I can't recall the pricing on those items but it ws cheap!

Oh and I did grab an Oxy...there was two more on the shelf
    At WM? Clearance on fridge food?! I have never seen that, lol!

Nice on the Oxy--I had gone to both WM's... nothing!!!!!!! Argh, lol!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    At WM? Clearance on fridge food?! I have never seen that, lol!

Nice on the Oxy--I had gone to both WM's... nothing!!!!!!! Argh, lol!

I know!!!! I totally did a double take when I saw it!! Although it took me over an hour to get home due to STUPID TRAFFIC so by the time I got home I wasn't as excited about the deal

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore Ocean Spray 100% Juice Blend juice 1.36L limit 12 $1.99-$1.00 printable coupon=$0.99 each and Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall CLEARANCE Terry's chocolate orange dark $2.99 is ONLY in the regular aisle.The Terry's chocolate orange display has the $1.00 coupon so $2.99-$1.00=$1.99 Safeway Parkland Mall Crest prohealth cinammon toothpaste $1.54 and $2.24 clearance on an end aisle in pharmacy health and beauty department.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Nov 10th, 2010 at 09:49 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall On clearance table near cash registers Softsoap bodywash is $1.97 and on regular aisle some more clear out Cote D'Or chocolate bar $2.29 and there is pad of $0.75 Cote D'Or coupons there too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to mention last night saw at Shoppers Drug Mart Village clear out $1.99 multipack Trident,Excel and 5 gum hanging at the end of the potato chip aisle.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall Purex baby soft laundry detergent clear out $6.49.Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall makeup,blueray DVD player $99.99,peanuts and sunflower seeds $0.47 on cart by mall entrance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall Amaryllis bulb in a pot $3.00 and $5.00 they are on the end aisles in the gardening section.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall clearance Get 3 pack erasers $0.97 and Get 12.7 mm x 11.4 m invisible tape $0.97 in regular aisle.Zellers dairy clearance blue tickets on Activia yogurt,Dairyland 2L 1% lactose free vitamins A & D added milk,Schneiders LunchMate mini burgers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not really a sale since it was already on sale buttttttt, @ zellers in the make up section where corner where all the sale stuff is-- i bought this l'oreal quad eyeshadow there which has been there since forever but it says 5 dollars yet it rang up for .01 cent! I was on break @ work so i didnt get a chance to run back and see if anything else there was cheaper but just thought if anyone wanted cheap eyeshadow its 1 cent there!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRene View Post
    not really a sale since it was already on sale buttttttt, @ zellers in the make up section where corner where all the sale stuff is-- i bought this l'oreal quad eyeshadow there which has been there since forever but it says 5 dollars yet it rang up for .01 cent! I was on break @ work so i didnt get a chance to run back and see if anything else there was cheaper but just thought if anyone wanted cheap eyeshadow its 1 cent there!

BAH HAHA, right on! I shall check it out.

I got 2 Physicians formula that way! Must be very old, BUT... it's powder... can't be THAT bad?! lol

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRene View Post
    Aight, found them. BUT... cashier saw they rang in at $0.01... and called manager or someone--she wasn't able to sell them to me... which I've heard several times from various SC members--so it must be true... and it does make sense. Silly tho... they should be ontop of it all... however, thru all the hoopla, one of the items ended up in my bag and it's not on my receipt... an eyeliner.

So, you got a good deal!! As did I a while back and got some Physians Formula free--scanned at $0.01... 50% off clearance... minus $0.01... lol.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I went looking for that eyeshadow but couldn't find it.Guess you beat me to it.LOL

I noticed that Zellers had some hasbro games on for $9.99 so with coupon $4.99-SPC. Not sure if this is as low as it will get. The one I was interested in was the build you own battleship game. Looked fun.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

WM South has A LOT of Hellman's may o on clearance. Almost 500ml for $1.50. Almost 900ml for $3... comes with a bonus tin of tuna!!!!! lol there are $0.75 coups out there for the almost 900ml one. and i somehow got a $0.50 peelie on ANY hellmans!

Uhm, low sodium eketchup, not sure on size, but $3...

popcorn... forget what else--but some potential greatness!

Page 22 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread Information