Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    RCSS has their GreenWorks all price matched to the $1.99

Zellers has 40% additional off of clearance toys... does make some GREAT deals depending on what you want/need. And with Christmas coming........ I found some goodies!!

Candyland at RCSS ends up being $2.50! Sale (or blowout?) is $7.50... minus the $5 flyer coup WUB Hasbro!! Scrabble is sale $12.something.. minus $5...
    I bought a Candyland game at Superstore today to donate to the Christmas Bureau.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Oct 12th, 2010 at 08:56 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I bought Scrabble today... will be taking back the Candyland cuz I already have it, lol. I know the girls stole the Scrabble, but wasn't sure on Candyland... so I bought the cheaper one, but meh, return I shall, lol.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

ALSO, Fields has their 4-pack Charmin on for $1.50. Use $1.25 coups.... $0.25! Ladies there hummed and hawed and my coupons (I wanted 3)... and finally ended with "You can't use a coupon when it's on sale. it needs to eb regular prcie!" I was like, "No, I don't! Coupons are used on a sale to make a better deal. I use coupons all the time--here is my coupons (showed them my case thing, lol)! You get all the money back and they don't care if I pay $2 or $10 and get $1 off!" They had to make a call to ask someone... asked me to come back (Cuz I had to leave to see my chiropractor, hehe)... so I went back after and they said they just had to make sure the coupon didn't specify a size.. it doesn't.. said I bought napkins at WM for $1.98 the other day. And all was okay... I got 3 4-pack Charmin's for $0.75!

Oh, what I didn't mention is I used a $1 coupon on the Newman's Pasta Sauce the other day that was on clearance... for $1.40. AY! They were nice... and said they learned something new, apologized and the jazz, so it was a GOOD experience. But a little frustrating, too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thats a good deal on TP You can also get the same/simmilar deal at LD - they have Charmin on sale right now for 5.99, and combined to Brandsaver clip outs and the mail outs I was able to get a 16 pack for 75 cents I strive to pay the least amount as possible on bum wipe, because all you are doing is flushing your money down the toilet

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I was thinking of stacking at LD too... saving the stackable coupons for that... but ya have to pay taxes. hehe Plus.. I kinda wanted to test Fields out, lol!!

I want good deals on TP too.. cyz yes, you are very correct.. ya flush it down the toilet, haha!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Sobeys Village Mall $4.77 Kellogg's Rice Krispies 700g family size with gas card offer.Saw them on an end aisle.Don't know if they are in the cereal aisle forgot to check.
    Noticed today Crispix,Froot Loops and Miniwheats were on the end aisle today $4.77 too I think.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall the Boots Botanics that were on clearance are all further reduced to $4.97 still on the end aisle in the health and beauty section.Clearanced also one lone can of Unico chickpeas $0.79 on the health and beauty end aisle too and of course other clearance stuff there too.Delmonte canned carrots mixed in school supplies in a metal framed bin by check outs 1 and 2.Everything in bin $0.97 each Rexall on Ross St some of clearance has moved to around the corner from the exit door across from post office.Some of the clearance stuff on an end aisle in the health and beauty section.Air freshener clearance and cleaning supplies clearance still in the same place.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Oct 14th, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's that time of year again!!!!! Parkland Mall has mailed out those "coupons" that you can redeem for for a $5 gift card again!!!!! *Happy Dance*

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    It's that time of year again!!!!! Parkland Mall has mailed out those "coupons" that you can redeem for for a $5 gift card again!!!!! *Happy Dance*

Ha, awesome!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall Klorane shampoo $4.97 on clearance by the mall entrance,clearance Life Brand crackers $1.97 on regular grocery shelf and Boots Botanics body sculpting cream $4.97 on the cosmetics display near outside entrance door.Lots of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal varieties it's on sale for $2.49 advertised on front page flyer.SDhoppers Bower Mall peaches,strawberry,almond,cinammon,vanilla and honey roasted and I saw at Village Mall Shoppers on Friday night they had only two varieties.Shoppers Village Mall did have Nativa sweetened apple sauce clearance $1.57 in regular grocery aisle.Lots of $1.88 Greenworks dishwashing liquid on top shelf in cleaning aisle they are in two seperate places lemon and clear is near the garbage bags and green and lily kinds are above other dishwashing liquids.If Zellers in Red Deer was smart they would put Greenworks on an end aisle and put the hangtag coupons on the bottles and they would make tons of sales.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    .If Zellers in Red Deer was smart they would put Greenworks on an end aisle and put the hangtag coupons on the bottles and they would make tons of sales.
    Thanks for keeping us so up to date! :0

And yeah, that's Zellers for ya, lol!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hopefully it's not too late and someone can make use of it:
    Toys R Us had a "build a lego pumpkin" promotion on for kids today between 12pm & 2pm (I had no idea!), but was at zellers today, so I thought I'd check out TRU clearance.

They had extra pumpkins still left that they were giving to kids at customer service. (I was just there 15 min ago) The pumpkins are ~3" x 3" when built and very cute, but best of all FREE!
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Sat, Oct 16th, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Sweet! I hope to hit Bower Mall tomorrow. I think I need more sleep. My shopping lists and coupons are confusing me lately, hehe.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Zellers is totally out of the Greenworks wipes ( I bought the last lonely one) I sooo wish they would actually order sufficient stock

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Raincheck at Zellers!!!!!!!

ALSO......... anyone seen the $5 HASBRO board game coupons on Kelloggs cereal anywhere??? I'd like to get in on this coupon... a time or two!

Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information