User Tag List

Page 44 of 230 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

RCSS has a lot of beauty items in their clearance section down where the bread is...

Dove, John Frieda, Aussie, Tressme, Head and Shoulders...

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Just a reminder that its double coupon days in Lacombe at the Pharmasave. Friday and Saturday 25th and 26th. Still lots of stuff when I left.

I had to laugh to myself because when I went in the cashiers were talking to each other about the lady that was just in and had used $30 worth of coupons. They weren't complaining just amazed.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have a question-Zellers has Cheerios in their flyer for 2.99 and it doesn't say selected varieties and shows the honey nut and the original in the picture. it doesn't say that it doesn't include the Multigrain so are the Multigrain on sale too you think? also would Superstore be willing to price match the multigrain you think? Usually if it's only certain kinds it will say selected varieties. it just says Cheerios. it could be taken that only the plain is on sale then but there is 2 kinds in the pic in the flyer. so my take is that all kinds could be on sale? help?!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    Just a reminder that its double coupon days in Lacombe at the Pharmasave. Friday and Saturday 25th and 26th. Still lots of stuff when I left.

I had to laugh to myself because when I went in the cashiers were talking to each other about the lady that was just in and had used $30 worth of coupons. They weren't complaining just amazed.

I was just up there myself WOW! it felt soooo great to use coupons and not be scrutinized! The ladies there were WONDERFUL! I got the last three boxes of Puffs & some tampons (all I needed) they said there was a woman in last night that used over $100!!! I hope they start doing this more often because it was sooo nice to be able to go to a store with great, amazing cashiers AND get a good deal! I wish I had brought my binder because one of the cashiers was looking for bounty (I think) coupons, and I totally would have ROAK'ed her! Thumbs up for great customer service!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    I was just up there myself WOW! it felt soooo great to use coupons and not be scrutinized! The ladies there were WONDERFUL! I got the last three boxes of Puffs & some tampons (all I needed) they said there was a woman in last night that used over $100!!! I hope they start doing this more often because it was sooo nice to be able to go to a store with great, amazing cashiers AND get a good deal! I wish I had brought my binder because one of the cashiers was looking for bounty (I think) coupons, and I totally would have ROAK'ed her! Thumbs up for great customer service!
    Thats great to hear. I should have went there. I instead went to Innsifail and the cashiers there tried but were so inexperienced. Foe example I had a 0.50 coupon for puffs to use. Dobuled to $1, but because they were 99cents she would only accept it for 0.50. This applied to everything where there was any type of diff. I tried to explain that you just price correct the coupon to the amount but she wouldnt budge. Oh well, still got a few great deals. I too hope they do this again but educate the cashiers more.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

SOF, Easthill, had 2+ 500ml Smart Rinse (the stuff that turns plaque blue).. clearance $2.80... minus $3... make $0.20. I saw these prob a week ago, forgot to mention and hadn't been able to get back there (so cold!!).. went today, two still there, but I got one. So one left...

Very bottom shelf in beauty secion.. not sure if it was toothpaste aisle or not, hmm.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

wm north has bonus bottles of mens gillette shave cream on for $2, in the normal spot. tons left at 8 when I was there.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

RCSS still has in the clearance section some Beech Nut baby food for $0.18 each. There is also still some hair care stuff that has been further discounted. I bought 2 John Frieda hair styling gel at $1.84 each and used a buy 2 save $5 coupon and the cashier didn't care and took off the full value of the coupon.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Zellers has some blue ticketed items:
    -Coffee creams
    -3 packs of light Kraft cheese slices (exp march 7) Think like $3 or so
    -Some speadable creamer dip stuff??
    -1 pack of Eggos
    -Handful of diffrent types of individually wrapped ice cream bars $1.50 each I think
    All I can remember

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yay for 15% off groceries day! Safeway down town (clearance at the back by the sandwich meat) has 2 pkgs of little swimmers left, Dora size 6 - $5.49. If you have enough in other items to get the discount & use $3 coupon = $1.67

Busy bones (some varieties) $3.50 - 15% - $3 = -$0.03

Beneful wet food (before card $5.34/2) - 15% - $2.69(b1g1) = $1.39 for 2! (15% is off club price $2.40, they use price before club card for b1g1)

Secret (larger size) is almost free, if you don't have a stockpile or just need to bring up your total today $9.00/3 - 15% - $7 wub3 = $0.65 for 3

Use your FPC's today to get a 15% overage to use towards your other groceries (they take the 15% off before coupons).
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Tue, Mar 1st, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

WM South has a rack of gloves for 25cents a pair, black & gray. On the other side of the display all the other "winter stuff" has been marked down, too much stuff to name, leather gloves, scarves. Maybe cheap "woolies" will make us feel better about this never ending winter lol!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Safeway has busy bones for 3.50??? wow! I wonder if the Parkland mall safeway would have them for that price as well?
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    Safeway has busy bones for 3.50??? wow! I wonder if the Parkland mall safeway would have them for that price as well?

Both stores have the exact same deals, just check there website and view the online flyer.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

RCSS has hydrator gillette body wash on clearance for .84 where the regular body wash are - It rang up at 4 something & they had to price adjust so watch when it goes through the register

- $1 coupon = free!
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Did walmart south move the clearance rack? I noticed north did and I went to south and couldn't find it

Page 44 of 230 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread Information