User Tag List

Page 45 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall Kleenex 50 dinner napkins package Clearout $1.29 regular price was $3.49 in the toilet paper,papertowel and facial tissue aisle,couple of Biotherm Homme products were Clearout $10.97 in cosmetic section,Ceres fruit juice tea sale $2.79-$1.00 manager's special coupon=$1.79,health and beauty section end aisle has more clearance stuff includes Speedstick Irish Spring deodorant $2.99,Kings and Queens body washes and lotions Clearout prices I think they are priced from $4.29-$7.99.Febreze luminaires Clearout $11.49.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2011 at 09:58 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall Shreddies 620g $2.00 are still on the bottom shelf in between Great Value pop and Great Value chips.Still has Greenworks laundry detergent $5.00 on the end aisle facing the garbage bags.Saw no new stuff clearance stuff just regular price stuff placed in the clearance sections.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2011 at 09:58 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    Did walmart south move the clearance rack? I noticed north did and I went to south and couldn't find it
    The gloves that I found were near the mens belts, and it was a whole display of gloves/mitts/scarves etc.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

They have the live strong? Shampoo on clearance at walmart north. It's not called live strong. What the heck is it called? I remember smack talking about it a while back.....

Still lots of shave gel for $2 gillette. Herbashine in the discount isle by crafts for $2 used my $3 coupon on it.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have the live strong? Shampoo on clearance at walmart north. It's not called live strong. What the heck is it called? I remember smack talking about it a while back.....

Still lots of shave gel for $2 gillette. Herbashine in the discount isle by crafts for $2 used my $3 coupon on it.
    Do you mean Live Clean shampoo $5.00 at Walmart Parkland Mall.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall grocery clearance on the end aisle facing the dairy aisle there was French's mustard can't remember price and Nature's Path blueberry cinnamon cereal $0.97,small jars of Hellmann's mayonnaise and Miracle Whip $0.97 and some other stuff.Clearance prices are written on the packages and containers with black marker.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Mar 3rd, 2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added two items

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore downtown mandarin oranges in individual plastic bags $0.28 a lb.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Mar 3rd, 2011 at 06:58 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

WM North has some winter boots on for $3 -- reg $30+.
    Some shoes.. reg $29.. for $19... i loved them, but not payhing that! but each to their own.. selection is limited, but ya never know what you may find!
    I did get a $3 pair of boots!!!!!!! SCOPed Aymler canned diced tomatoes.. with a $0.50 accents coupon. at WM north...

And their clearance section is pretty big.. down by the sheets/blankets... can't miss it... so much randomness! electronic poker.. $2 (reg $20+?).. $2 electronic soduko... reg $20+..?.. sheets, blankets, pillowcases, crafts... toys.. various prices. $1 for polly pocket thing...

SDM village mall has ink on for $0.97. canon, lexmark... scoped mine as they rang in at 7 or 8 something. lol
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Fri, Mar 4th, 2011 at 06:36 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall Colgate fluoride toothpaste cavity protection winterfresh 100 mL $0.50 on the deodorant aisle,several kinds of Fruit of the Earth sunscreen $2.50 in the aisle in front of the pharmacy,health and beauty yellow sticker clearance in the aisle around the corner from the pharmacy Gillette deodorant with bonus Gillette proglide razor $4.00,Gillette body wash with bonus Gillette proglide razor $4.00,Dial for Men 6 bar soap package $2.00,lots of body washes,shampoo and conditioners,bubble bath ,haircolour and 3pack toothpaste,razors etc.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Mar 4th, 2011 at 10:07 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall in dairy aisle Danacol Clearout $3.99 regular price was $6.99,sale Dairyland 4L skim milk $4.19 -$2.00 manager's special coupon =$2.19 expiry date March 10,end aisle where the gift cards are has beauty gift baskets clearanced for $4.97,clearance on end aisle in health and beauty section Irish Spring deodorant $2.99-$2.00 SmartSource coupon=$0.99,Glade plugins I think it was lily and white tea clearout $5.79 in the airfreshener aisle back wall,clearout exfoliating bodywash $7.49 I think it was called rainbath across from toothpaste aisle beside the clearout Kings and Queens bodywash and body lotion,Becel oil 1L clearout $5.49.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Mar 5th, 2011 at 03:29 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

AT ZELLERS, some young man had an Old Spice body wash scanning at a penny... not sure if he got it for that or not... but heads up!

I've had it both ways... "scanned at a penny? wow! You get it for a penny!" and "Scanned at a penny? Wow, you can't have that!" =P

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

RCSS clearance are amoved... it's down by the new pharmacy area.. just passed the make-up... random stuff! srickers, photo malbums, sheets... windex starter kit thing for windows ($4.84)... cleaning aisle has some blowout price tags for windex refill pads and vileda scrub stuff...

Some food clearance, mostly, granola bars, fruit snacks.. Fiber 1 was... $2.75 or something... by deli... passed produce.

For the first time in a long time I walked out of RCSS with nothing, LOL!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did walmart south move the clearance rack? I noticed north did and I went to south and couldn't find it
    I was in Walmart South yesterday the clearance aisle was gone.I couldn't find it.Maybe there just leaving clearance stuff in it's own departments.Saw clearance women's boots and slippers in the shoe department,saw big bottles of vitamin D on end aisle in front of the pharmacy,Saw Zest body wash for $2.00 on an end aisle on the bottom shelf facing the femine hygiene products.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Mar 7th, 2011 at 12:36 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I couldn't find a clearance 'area' either at WM south. In boys there are turtle necks/t shirts for $1...you can't see the sign from the main aisle, but it's across from the change area. One went through for $3 even though it had a tag for $1...SCOP'd
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Thanks Poirot and Jaysmom.

WM north still has tons of stuff on clearance beside the pharmacy but none of it is that great. Some of it is only 0.28 off regular price.

Good sales on bikes right now if anyone is looking.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Page 45 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread Information