User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Aveeno FREE!!!

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Well done! Now that is shopping. You have to LOVE the price.

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Unfortunately, I am the type of person who doesn't take critism very well, I guess I need to learn to do that if I continue to post things on SC. However, the reason I got more than 6 is because I am putting together "girly" baskets to take to my local womens shelter at Christmas. As a mother, I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in making sure everyone else get exactly what they want for Christmas and many times mom gets overlooked. I can't imagine what it would be like if I were completely on my own with no one to think of me. So I decided to get involved this year and show show some women who find themselves in horrible situations that they are important too. So when I see a great deal, I am going to buy more than 1.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

funny...I just told the story to Hubby and he said,You can apply for the post of store Manager now.As I know all about SCOP.Price matching,Couponing,one per customer thing etc etc......

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Okay...so they let you stack? I was wondering if this would change, as on the back of the 'new' instore coupons it says 'cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotion'. Cool beans if they continue to allow it!
    I think it depends on the store. I tried to stack the $5 with the $3 J&J to purchase the tube in the picture, and was told "only one coupon per item".

Also, thanks kiwis-mom for the advice

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal!....I love this site

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Badkins View Post
    Unfortunately, I am the type of person who doesn't take critism very well, I guess I need to learn to do that if I continue to post things on SC. However, the reason I got more than 6 is because I am putting together "girly" baskets to take to my local womens shelter at Christmas. As a mother, I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in making sure everyone else get exactly what they want for Christmas and many times mom gets overlooked. I can't imagine what it would be like if I were completely on my own with no one to think of me. So I decided to get involved this year and show show some women who find themselves in horrible situations that they are important too. So when I see a great deal, I am going to buy more than 1.
    What a wonderful thing to do. Good for you. It is always nice to read about people helping others. I think this is what this site has meant to me.I have been able to help not only myself and family but other people as well. I have meet many kind and wonderful people on this site and I think you are another one. Thankyou and you go girl!!!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

way to go badkins! im off to zehrs later today....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So the $3.99 ones are smaller than 227mL aren't they? Because I picked up this coupon the other day, and didn't use it yet since the 227mL ones are 8.99 and I already bought one at SDM last week.
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

great, i picked up several of these coupons at rcss this week but the aveen was for $7.99. figured i'd wait for a sale...and your post is awesome. maybe rcss has the same sale? i don't have a loblaws nearby but for that "price" i'd certainly find one!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I don't think we have loblaws around here, but we do have zehrs and rcss. Rcss used to have an awesome coupon zone, but now when I check it out it only has no name brand coupons, and no one ever takes them.
    , The RCSS on Highland has the coupon zone board and the Aveeno is on it too. I used 2 last night and got 2 Aveeno free. They adjusted the coupon to $3.99 because that's how much it was. I agree that they usually only have no name brand coupons, but they occasionally have brand name manufacturer coupons. You should take a look when/if you go.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Badkins View Post
    --------------------

WTG! Good for you! I do the same & give my freebies to family, friends & a couple neighbour ladies who are on a tight budget ei Tetley Tea, Apricot scrub travel size & egg creations...They really appreciate it too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Well...no luck for me. I went and they wouldn't do it, because the coupon says 'assorted' , so if it doesn't scan - it's not included...

I am OK with that ... 'no' is not a bad word.

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

hahaha. your awesome! i love it
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Well...no luck for me. I went and they wouldn't do it, because the coupon says 'assorted' , so if it doesn't scan - it's not included...

I am OK with that ... 'no' is not a bad word.

I got the same response only I was trying to use it for the expensive baby moisturizer that is $7.99 and they still told me, if it doesn't scan, it isn't for that product. Good luck for anyone else though.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

at my RCSS its not scanning either but they are doing it manually .even for old spice free body wash its not working.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information