User Tag List

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

they enquired from different kind of people..some say things like ....blondes have more succes, have better pay check,
    men like them better than other hair colors.....even african 'dye' their hair blonde ....as they say their men prefer the blondes.....

so...are they really more ...'attractives'....than us 'brunettes' ?

what is your opinion ?

Blondes are welcome to give their opinions too... as well as other hair color ...and men too

i dreamed to be blonde....i tried it once...but it doesn't suit me
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Mia001; Mon, Aug 29th, 2011 at 09:24 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't think it's necessarily the colour of one's hair that attracts men or women, but how they carry themselves, their self-confidence. If blondes have more of that, then that's what's doing it. If becoming a blonde gives a gal more confidence and makes her feel better, then that's fine, too.

I never had to be blonde to get attention...I did dye my mousy-brown hair a deeper colour and once had a coppery colour (omg, SO nice in the summer)...but it was my confidence, the way I carried myself, my interaction with people that worked for me.

Now? I'm blonde, but only because it's the closest colour to my white hair and I don't have to dye it as often!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think it's just one of those myths, those sayings, which just keeps being perpetuated.

I have light brown hair - which when I was younger and out in the sun a lot, would go very blonde bleached from the sun. People often thought I dyed it once it started growing out in the fall!

Personally, when I look at women, I find brunettes to be much more attractive, more striking features - actually, the same with men, too!

Sometimes it's a cultural thing, too. My husband and I are both Ukrainian, but his family is 'dark' - dark hair, dark eyes - and mine is 'light' - blonde to light brown hair, blue eyes. The origins come from different regions of Ukraine.

As for those who dye their hair - well, do it if you want, but there's something to be said for genetics - your hair colour matching your skin tone, etc.

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I think it may have to do with men thinking blondes are the easiest to talk to, perhaps?

But I really don't know. I have red hair, always has been red and probably will always be red as I just think I would look strange with a different colour hair.

I do sometimes wish I could change the colour of my hair to blonde or brunette just for a week to see how different guys would reacted.

Maybe I should invest in a wig....LOL

Thread Information