User Tag List

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1184
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: SDM Bonus Point offers! Check back often!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I've tried to update the first page of this post with these deals that are instore this week but it is impossible...maybe someone will have better luck.

They all expire September 28th

Toni & Guy Hair Dryer
    starting @ $59.00
    selected types
    20X the points

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Eau de Toilette
    starting @ $63
    50ml-75 ml
    selected sizes
    10,000 bonus points

Softsoap (443ml) or Irish Spring (443ml-532ml) Body Wash
    $4.99 selected types
    Buy 2 get 1000 bonus points

NIP + Fab Skin care products
    starting @ $8.99
    selected types & sizes
    15X the points

Culturelle Probiotic capsules or Packets
    $24.99
    30's
    100 bonus points

Sunkist Vitamin C Tablets
    $4.99
    60s-120s
    Selected types
    300 bonus points

Promensil Menopause Symptom relief
    $24.99
    30s
    300 bonus points

Sally Hershberger Hair Care Products
    starting @ $9.99
    selected types & sizes
    10X the points

Cliniderm Skin Care Products
    starting @ $18
    selected tupes & sizes
    10X the points

Royale 2-ply Mega Bathroom Tissue
    9 roll
    10X the points

Strivectin Power Serum (50ml)
    starting @ $71
    (30ml)
    10X the points

Systane Eye Drops
    $12.99
    10ml
    Selected tupes
    100 bonus points

Vent du Sud Eau de Toilette
    $55
    50ml
    5000 bonus points

Nexxus Hair Care products
    starting @ $10.99
    selected types & sizes
    10X the points

Sorry if this has already been posted, but there is also a printable that expires Sunday, November 4, 2012:

Get 2000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any participating Pampers® Swaddlers® product

http://images.email.shoppersoptimum....ampers/SE.html

baggypants
    hcao and bibiee like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello! Does anyone know of the mail out bonus points coupons are specific for the individual that it is addressed to? My mother has an 8,000 bonus point coupon for a $50 purchase that she got in the mail which I have not received and wondering if I can use her coupon. Her name is printed right on the coupon. Can I still take advantage of this bonus offer??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I know I have used VIB coupons and other mailout bonus points coupons I've gotten from other people with no issues. The only thing I would be concerned about in your case is that you said it has your mother's name on it. What you could do though is use her optimum card and the bonus point coupon and then transfer the points to your own card.

Quote Originally Posted by lilybaby View Post
    Hello! Does anyone know of the mail out bonus points coupons are specific for the individual that it is addressed to? My mother has an 8,000 bonus point coupon for a $50 purchase that she got in the mail which I have not received and wondering if I can use her coupon. Her name is printed right on the coupon. Can I still take advantage of this bonus offer??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm new to this thread and wondering if someone can explain to me this (from the first post):

To earn more points (and help you achieve plus status for each year), always buy a SDM gift card first and use it on your purchase. You get regular points on the SDM gift card. ($50=500 SDM points)

How buying a gift card can help? And what is a
    plus status?
    Thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you buy a SDM Gift Card you get points on it (none of the other GCs)
    So if you have to spend $50+tax in SDM you get a GC for say $60 (I tend to buy $100 and use them over multiple shops) getting 600 points and use that for your purchase getting 500 points. So instead of 500 points for your shopping, you get 1100

If you "spend" 1500 at SDM you reach plus status, they are supposed to have exclusive events and coupons for them but this year they did not have many, not worth it anymore IMO
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    So if you have to spend $50+tax in SDM you get a GC for say $60 (I tend to buy $100 and use them over multiple shops) getting 600 points and use that for your purchase getting 500 points. So instead of 500 points for your shopping, you get 1100
    Thank you! I guess I'll need to figure out now if it's a better deal than paying with my PC master card and getting points there. As for the Plus status, I don't think I ever spent that much in SDM, not in the last 7 years that I buy something from there, let along in one year, lol. No wonder I never heard about it!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alisa123 View Post
    Thank you! I guess I'll need to figure out now if it's a better deal than paying with my PC master card and getting points there. As for the Plus status, I don't think I ever spent that much in SDM, not in the last 7 years that I buy something from there, let along in one year, lol. No wonder I never heard about it!
    The best deal is to buy the GC using your PC Mastercard and then using the GC for your other purchases.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    The best deal is to buy the GC using your PC Mastercard and then using the GC for your other purchases.
    Of cause! How could I be so silly! I missed on so many points in the last years...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased a SDM GC and I could not collect points on the purchase. Do you get the GC points when you actually purchase an item with the GC? I don't understand how you would get, for example, 500 points if you purchase a $50 GC?? Can someone explain please ?

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

If you "spend" 1500 at SDM you reach plus status, they are supposed to have exclusive events and coupons for them but this year they did not have many, not worth it anymore IMO

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I purchased a SDM GC and I could not collect points on the purchase. Do you get the GC points when you actually purchase an item with the GC? I don't understand how you would get, for example, 500 points if you purchase a $50 GC?? Can someone explain please ?
    If you look at your receipt for the SDM gift card purchase it should say near the bottom where your points are summarized that you got 500 points for that transaction. ie 10 points for every dollar spent - $50 x 10 points = 500. Have a look at the SDM receipt from purchasing the gift card.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    My store won't allow customers to pay for any gift cards with a credit card...only cash or debit. I guess it's only my store that does this?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie D View Post
    My store won't allow customers to pay for any gift cards with a credit card...only cash or debit. I guess it's only my store that does this?
    One of my SDM are the same way, I just buy my GCs at a different store.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No, the store wouldn't give me points - they wouldn't even scan my optimum card and emphasized that points cannot be collected on the SDM gift card I purchased. Maybe I should try a different store? Or does it say anywhere in writing that I can get points with this type of purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_D View Post
    If you look at your receipt for the SDM gift card purchase it should say near the bottom where your points are summarized that you got 500 points for that transaction. ie 10 points for every dollar spent - $50 x 10 points = 500. Have a look at the SDM receipt from purchasing the gift card.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No, the store wouldn't give me points - they wouldn't even scan my optimum card and emphasized that points cannot be collected on the SDM gift card I purchased. Maybe I should try a different store? Or does it say anywhere in writing that I can get points with this type of purchase?
    I'm too lazy to screen cap, so here's the link and point on which the issuing of points is described:

Under the Optimum Terms and Conditions
    http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/O...onditions.aspx

COLLECTION OF SHOPPERS OPTIMUM POINTS

13. Shoppers Optimum Points will not be issued respecting the purchase of the following items/services: gift cards and prepaid card products (except Shoppers Drug Mart-branded gift cards)

- This means that Shoppers GC are an exception to the rule and DO earn optimum points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

can we use BP coupons on megaredemption day?

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information