User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today at London Drugs Southpointe Common I was trying to use the $2 off any Ziploc brand product,Pledge aerosol product,Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner refill coupons on Ziploc freezer and storage bags.The cashier at customer service said she was told by someone else that I could only use my coupons on sandwich bags.The coupon expiry date is April 6,2010.I think this coupon came from Smartsource.Just to let you know you might have problems with this coupon at London Drugs.I decided to not buy the Ziploc bags at London Drugs.Used my coupon at Walmart Southpointe Common no problem.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Smart Source, Walmart
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:10 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Which cashier said that? And who is that someone else that told her that? How silly. sure, it only has a photo of the sandwich bags, but if it's even read, just slightly... it lists several other products AND "any Ziploc product"... not even bags.. product!!!

Oh sometimes I wanna smack something silly, lol!

Good thinking on just using it at WM!

oh, and yesterday, I got a cashier at LD I hadn't seen for a while (maybe this is the one I thought had moved on.. and had given me a real rough time in the beginning of my stacking)... first products I brought up to pay were toilet gels.. and several coupons.. "uhm, I can't take all these coupons because you only have..." and YAY.. the lady manger (yay you've grown on me!!) was nearby and said "yes, she can stack!".. and guided her in doing so!!!!!! SAVED!!!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Interesting. I guess the policy changed since I was there yesterday. I went to Carol at Customer Service and she had no problem putting the coupons through on the medium sized freezer bags that I bought. She just said that she would have to change the amount of the coupon from $2.00 to $1.99 as that was the price of the bags. Another interesting fact was that I looked for the sandwich bags but I didn't see any!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was there today and had the same problem, Carol was my cashier, but the acting manager (laurie I think) stepped in and said the same thing about how you had to purchase the 100 count of the ziplock bags....see my post....http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/129371-...got-ld-canada/

Grrrrr....

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    I was there today and had the same problem, Carol was my cashier, but the acting manager (laurie I think) stepped in and said the same thing about how you had to purchase the 100 count of the ziplock bags....see my post....http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/129371-...got-ld-canada/

Grrrrr....
    Grrr is right. Maybe she is getting overwhelmed with all of us SCers, lol. She was real polite to me the other day... corrected the cashier that was ringing me thru. She does read each coupon and make sure nothing about it is a no-go... but THAT sandwich bags only thing seems odd... but I guess THAT is what happened when I FIRST started stacking.. and did CoverGirl... a gang of them hounded me about how it HAS to be the product in the photo, even tho it says ANY. HELLLOOO! lol

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

That is terrible. I hope the cashiers take a happy pill and that all gets better. The coupon clearly states all that it can be used on and it is more than just sandwhich bags. Sigh

Trading Score
    100 (100%)

I realize this thread is a little old, but I have no idea how stacking works. I was hoping someone could help me out and explain? I'm from near Red Deer, so would like to maybe start stacking at London Drugs...but I don't know how to go about it. I'm confused because most coupons say you can only use 1 per purchase?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenlynn24 View Post
    I realize this thread is a little old, but I have no idea how stacking works. I was hoping someone could help me out and explain? I'm from near Red Deer, so would like to maybe start stacking at London Drugs...but I don't know how to go about it. I'm confused because most coupons say you can only use 1 per purchase?
    You can use different coupons on one product at London Drugs even though it says one per purchase.The coupons have to be from different sources.Last week I bought a Gilette Fusion Power razor and a Dawn dishwashing liquid.I used a $4.00 coupon brandsaver coupon flyer and $4.00 brandsaver.ca coupon on one razor and a $0.50 coupon from brandsaver coupon flyer and $0.50 brandsaver.ca coupon on one Dawn dishwashing liquid and the cashier said good deals.If you have for instance $5.00 worth of coupons and the product is $4.99 they take off $4.99.

Trading Score
    100 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    You can use different coupons on one product at London Drugs even though it says one per purchase.The coupons have to be from different sources.Last week I bought a Gilette Fusion Power razor and a Dawn dishwashing liquid.I used a $4.00 coupon brandsaver coupon flyer and $4.00 brandsaver.ca coupon on one razor and a $0.50 coupon from brandsaver coupon flyer and $0.50 brandsaver.ca coupon on one Dawn dishwashing liquid and the cashier said good deals.If you have for instance $5.00 worth of coupons and the product is $4.99 they take off $4.99.
    Well that makes sense. Thanks! Now I just have to start checking out London Drugs more often...

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Stacked V8 juice... the cashier at cs, who knows me by "face" now (and my sidekick... the daughter who would always kick off her shoes!!!) and she said I could only use two of the three coupons that she thought were the same... I said they aren't the same... two for $0.50 and one for $1 WUB 2. She apologized and then said something like "I guess you guys know what you're doing! But one of you wasn't so sure the other day, so we do need to check." I said something like "Aww yeah. We all have to start somewhere!" =P

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I wonder how many of us there are now. LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I wonder how many of us there are now. LOL

LOTS and LOTS! We're Red Deer's newest gang *LOL*

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have actually never stacked before. I don't seem to find coupons to stack.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Oh you will. Get on some trains and save the coupons from Smartsource flyer etc and combine those with the save.ca ones etc. Before long you will have lots to stack.

Thread Information