User Tag List

Page 1919 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 919 1419 1819 1869 1909 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1929 1969 2019 2419 2919 ... LastLast
Results 28,771 to 28,785 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Wall win word is

TIME

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PF www.

time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just won tickets to see Stone Temple Pilots at the ACC this Sunday!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Whew! what a day! i feel like a green apple martini.

do i look like one?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    congrats!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Way to go Tad!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congrats on the STP tics, tad. nice score!
    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    Whew! what a day! i feel like a green apple martini.

do i look like one?
    no, but i'd be more that happy to join you.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another Van Halen note. I haven't bought the game yet, but I downloaded a demo of Guitar Hero: Van Halen on the weekend. The game's Van Halen setlist consists of 28 songs, all from the DLR era. The master recordings were used, with the band's original lineup (DLR, Alex & Eddie, and Michael Anthony). Michael Anthony's backing vocals are heard, but Eddie's son, Wolfgang, appears in the game's animation. I don't think that's right.

http://nsa13.casimages.com/img/2010/...1715985798.jpg
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shay2368 View Post
    I'm fairly new here, and am not looking to instil ire in the Q commune, but what I've read over the last couple of day regarding pictures astounds me. It's amazing to me that some people have so little humour in their lives, they feel compelled to complain about other people enjoying a little in theirs. I have never seen ographic or otherwise illicit material on this thread, and I firmly believe that if you are offended by what you are looking at, then perhaps it’s time to stop looking at it. Be an adult, govern yourself accordingly- move on and find a more appropriate site for your tastes.
    I agree, this sight is tame and I have never seen anything that has crossed the line...I don't get much chance to post anything (partly because I have so much trouble trying to do it, I am so useless...lol!!) but I am on the site everyday and thanks everyone for all the chuckles...I very much enjoy the site...thanks again to all who do take the time to chat, post and for the winning words of course

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    in my opinion, i found DRL to be more frills & trying to be macho chick magnet. don't find him appealing at all, even when he had hair. i just found sammy seemed to have helped eddie bring them out of their teeny bopper stage. the songs they did previous to 5150 are great to listen to, but didn't like DRL stage presents. sammy's not all about glitz & glamour, he's more into the music as far as i was concerned & was able to do a much better job of it than DRL

PFww-time
    Got to disagree again H. I think Van Hagar (as TNSF refers to them) was more about the teeny bopper music than DLR Van Halen was. True DLR was all about being a chick magnet and I think that's what led to his demise in the group. He wanted it to be all about him. But as for the music, it was some of their best. Van Hagar's music to me is forgetable fluff. Again, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Another Van Halen note. I haven't bought the game yet, but I downloaded a demo of Guitar Hero: Van Halen on the weekend. The game's Van Halen setlist consists of 28 songs, all from the DLR era. The master recordings were used, with the band's original lineup (DLR, Alex & Eddie, and Michael Anthony). Michael Anthony's backing vocals are heard, but Eddie's son, Wolfgang, appears in the game's animation. I don't think that's right.

http://nsa13.casimages.com/img/2010/...1715985798.jpg
    I agree, that's not right. But I suppose they couldn't get M.A.'s approval to use his likeness in the game.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well I'm almost ready to get home. Have a nice evening

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    in my opinion, i found DRL to be more frills & trying to be macho chick magnet. don't find him appealing at all, even when he had hair. i just found sammy seemed to have helped eddie bring them out of their teeny bopper stage. the songs they did previous to 5150 are great to listen to, but didn't like DRL stage presents. sammy's not all about glitz & glamour, he's more into the music as far as i was concerned & was able to do a much better job of it than DRL

PFww-time
    Sammy Hagar = Boring

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shay2368 View Post
    I'm fairly new here, and am not looking to instil ire in the Q commune, but what I've read over the last couple of day regarding pictures astounds me. It's amazing to me that some people have so little humour in their lives, they feel compelled to complain about other people enjoying a little in theirs. I have never seen ographic or otherwise illicit material on this thread, and I firmly believe that if you are offended by what you are looking at, then perhaps it’s time to stop looking at it. Be an adult, govern yourself accordingly- move on and find a more appropriate site for your tastes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO View Post
    I agree, this sight is tame and I have never seen anything that has crossed the line...I don't get much chance to post anything (partly because I have so much trouble trying to do it, I am so useless...lol!!) but I am on the site everyday and thanks everyone for all the chuckles...I very much enjoy the site...thanks again to all who do take the time to chat, post and for the winning words of course
    I third this emotion. I assume the pix in question were one's associated with today's on-going discussion on album art. When put into context, I don't think it's offensive. Seriously!!! I enjoy ALL the chatter that goes on here including the odd-bits I don't necessarily have an interest in. It's what makes the bits between the ww & codes fun. Thumbs up to all!
    CocoB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any takers on how long you think it will take Frost to spit out the 4:15 ww? He does tend to drag these out and milk it for all it's worth, no? Kim Mitchell is pretty good as dragging out his explanation, but I do think Frost is the master, no?
    CocoB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CocoBurp View Post
    Any takers on how long you think it will take Frost to spit out the 4:15 ww? He does tend to drag these out and milk it for all it's worth, no? Kim Mitchell is pretty good as dragging out his explanation, but I do think Frost is the master, no?
    Frost is in his own little world (Don't Bogart that Joint My Friend)