User Tag List

Page 693 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the new words everyone, I appreciate all the hard work you all put into finding the words.

I am going to be on for a while inputting the words, as I haven't been by in a couple of days.

I will admit to being slightly confused with the lists on pages 686 and 687, I just need to re-read them and concentrate......it's also my own fault for not keeping up with the words!!!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks fr all the new words!

Been busy but ubber sick. Err stupid doctor changed my birth control (beyond me why) and well just aint agreeing. Hes been away on vacation and wont be back until Monday. Tried going to the parmacy and getting them to give me the one I was on (since I have no issues with and went for a refill and he changed it ) but not luck.

Had one of my (hopefully) last visit with the GI. Over the past 6 monthws Ive slowly took myself off the 8 pills a day. My GI well frowned upon it said it was better for me to do it on my own and so I was in control. Now Im down to 0 a day and he basically just said take them when I need them. So basically when Im ubber stressed he suggested me take them or when I have a sign of a flareup.

The brats are doing fine - they have an eye infectiona nd some crusty crap coming out their nose. Lucky I still had the eye cream but not sure about the nose part (andi? any idea). Im thinking of bringing them back to the vets this week. Its not bugging them or anything but just to make sure. I clear it away witha warm cloth but just keeps coming back. I think the eye part is they dont clean their eyes properly well they dont know how but the other cats are showing them or doing it for them.

Anyways off to bed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for all the words
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    net was down for a few days too much catching up to do. I wish people wouldn't post words until they are availible for claiming and post them only if they haven't been posted yet, i am going to be so confused this month.
    i know some people were not happy with this post, but it
    is true.
    i look in here and take advantage of all you finding the words,
    thinking it's hard if someone just looks in every few days -
    and for those not actually looking in she knows for THE words,
    it is hard to understand.
    the references to where the words are is very helpful for the
    ones looking - but seems to be confusing to those who don't.

just my 2 cents worth, which is what a canadian penny is
    actually worth
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just a friendly reminder for those on FB who could spare a minute and vote for my little boy :
    http://apps.facebook.com/johnsonsbab...a/entry/104926

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aren't there supposed to be 2 hunts this month? Can't even finish one if they don't allow the words yet. Major glitch somewhere!

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks for everyone's help! Have a great weekend!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I appreciate all the work that people do finding and posting the words. So what if there is the odd repeat. So what if the words aren't active yet, someone will let you know when they are.
    If you don't contribute to the search, finding and posting of the words, in my opinion, you should NOT complain!
    I am sure most people have a way of determining what words they have entered or still need to be entered. I use notepad. Many use some type of spread sheet. But seriously why should everyone else change the way it's been done for years for just a few??
    Find a system that works for you, it's not rocket science!

Okay then, that's my bi-yearly rant done, sorry if I offended some of you, but I calls em as I sees em.

Thank you for all your hard work and all words!! I am very grateful. And thanks andit for your spreadsheet.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    I appreciate all the work that people do finding and posting the words. So what if there is the odd repeat. So what if the words aren't active yet, someone will let you know when they are.
    If you don't contribute to the search, finding and posting of the words, in my opinion, you should NOT complain!
    I am sure most people have a way of determining what words they have entered or still need to be entered. I use notepad. Many use some type of spread sheet. But seriously why should everyone else change the way it's been done for years for just a few??
    Find a system that works for you, it's not rocket science!

Okay then, that's my bi-yearly rant done, sorry if I offended some of you, but I calls em as I sees em.

Thank you for all your hard work and all words!! I am very grateful. And thanks andit for your spreadsheet.
    Way to go !!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is SENTENCE for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/15/11.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Saturday everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been following this thread for a while.. I've never actually posted to thank you all (Thank you!) for making life easier for everyone else.

For those who find it confusing, etc.. There are ways around that. When I see words posted in this thread, I copy the lists to a wordpad saved on my desktop. Then when I have time I can claim words from there until I have time to check the thread again. Also, if you enable the computer to remember things you type, when you're typing a repeat you'll see it. Makes it easier.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I just want to thank all those who search and post the words here. Im one of those who signed up and rarely receive the newsletters! Even the SheKnows updates show up a few days later than actual date. So without everyone here who lists, i would be completely without points.

It doesnt matter that some words arent valid when posted. What does matter is that the postee took enough time to post those words. Most people have some sort of system to keep track of the words. It isnt rocket science.

Thread Information