User Tag List

Page 573 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

All caught up again! Thanks everyone!

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

kay, think I got all the 100 point words.
    Anyone know how someone is 3000 points higher than the rest of us in the leader board?
    I suspect that sheknows get theirs words from a specific book/list and someone has found out what it is. For these slow release words, its the only thing that makes sense.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Oh my thanks for ALL THE WORDS I missed the page with the hunt words! ;( ... too much this high speed for my little little brain to take in all at one time!

Frugal Undergrad
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Aren't you sore after all that shoveling? I am spoiled with a snow blower. Too bad you couldn't join your friend in Mexico for some sunshine.
    I would LOVE to be in Mexico right now! My boyfriend might be bringing me and my son to Florida in January (cross fingers) and he brought us to San Francisco in March so I'm not complaining right now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger22 View Post
    kay, think I got all the 100 point words.
    Anyone know how someone is 3000 points higher than the rest of us in the leader board?
    I suspect that sheknows get theirs words from a specific book/list and someone has found out what it is. For these slow release words, its the only thing that makes sense.
    When I was finding the 100pt words on the partner sites I noticed that "holly" was one of them. It was already posted on the board on Dec 8th so my guess is they know the contest words ahead of time or they are guessing the words. 2 years ago a lot of people used to guess the words because P&P picked words that were related to each hunt. Christmas - "holly, chimney". Now the words are so weird it's almost impossible for us to guess them.
    Does anyone know where the word CHIMNEY came from?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wonder now if they will people who get the words in advance and stop them from 'winning'. Its not fair to those who sit there and hunt the words out. I spent my lunch hour doing it for the 100 point words then came over here to see if there were any I missed.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

strong for 100 points

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words!

A few months ago I noticed that a SHEKNOWS employee had won one of their contests so I questioned them about on it on their wall on Facebook. We were told that yes their employees can enter and win their contests, why shouldn't they be allowed to have fun.
    From that day on I never enter their contests as I suspect that 85% or more are won by someone who works for, is friends of or is related to employees of sheknows. They let the odd outsider win so that they can post on various boards, like ours, so that it appears to be on the up and up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: PEANUTBUTTER worth 100 points good through 12/25/10.

*this was under the featured contest 12 days of Xmas literati. I'm guessing they changed the word because they duplicated in one of today's newsletter emails. It use to be HOME.*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Wednesday Everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    I would LOVE to be in Mexico right now! My boyfriend might be bringing me and my son to Florida in January (cross fingers) and he brought us to San Francisco in March so I'm not complaining right now.
    Ok, so I am jealous of you now. I lived in California a few years ago and I loved it just because of the weather. I visited Florida once in April and the humidity overwhelmed me. I'm glad you'll be visiting when the weather's pleasant. Yet, I am sure the best part of the trip will be traveling with your boyfriend and son.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Thanks for all the words!

A few months ago I noticed that a SHEKNOWS employee had won one of their contests so I questioned them about on it on their wall on Facebook. We were told that yes their employees can enter and win their contests, why shouldn't they be allowed to have fun.
    From that day on I never enter their contests as I suspect that 85% or more are won by someone who works for, is friends of or is related to employees of sheknows. They let the odd outsider win so that they can post on various boards, like ours, so that it appears to be on the up and up.
    That's just not right. Most companies who have contests refrain from their employees entering the contests or anyone associated with the company like employees family members, yada yada. I have enough points accumulating so it's not a matter of playing to win. I don't think that's the point of anyone who 'shares' on this post or why post their findings? That's why I am a huge fan of sharing where we find the words as it levels the playing field. I'm sure that the top posters didn't find their places all on their own and lurk in threads to make sure they have all the words. Meh, life's just not fair even if it's good (wink to zoodle).

Thread Information