User Tag List

Page 1297 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 297 797 1197 1247 1287 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1307 1347 1397 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words! Have a great weekend everyone!

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks for the new words!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Have a GR8 weekend! And .... TY for all those words! :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Uh, perhaps you missed the header of the post on P&P announcement page:
    February 3, 2012: Missing Homepage Keywords start Feb. 4th!

That's why you could not claim those words today as it's not the 4th yet

I was just happy getting words in before anyone else I didn't have time to read all that stuff.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Homepage words good thru 2/10/12
    MOBILITY
    HORIZONTAL
    MIRE
    CENTURION
    RETALIATORY
    DUPLEX
    TEXT
    FISHERY
    REINSTATE
    BOYCOTT
    SLEEPER

BALEFUL
    EIGHTY
    ACCLIMATION
    FORCIBLE
    HANDOUT
    MYSTIC
    STARVATION

*available to claim 2/4/12
    **MOBILITY might not work till Monday?
    A few might get the "You have already claimed this word from your selected source site" message when trying to claim MOBILITY. The word was active back at the end of Oct 2011.

P&P doesn't do weekends so we might not be able to claim word till late Monday morning. A few rare times someone will complain on facebook during a weekend so it's fixed quicker.

FYI, MOBILITY is visible on homepage of GeoParent partner site.

Dreary start to the weekend here as it looks like rain or snow. I gotta ramp up my snow dancing as I'd rather snow versus rain! Hope that everyone's weekend is off to a lovely start!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yikes, I am sorry you had to spend time in the hospital, Ricki911. Yet sounds like you are finally getting some relief? Hopefully they were able to assist you with the other rash and other stuff too? I'll pray you feel better soon.

Un uh, can't believe you had colonoscopy without meds and drove yourself home afterwards, kimmie bt! Please don't do that again. Of course, it's for selfish reasons I say so because we enjoy your company too much to do without you here. Sounds like works been hectic so hope you are taking care to get some rest inbetween.

No worries, MamasitaDonna! Your company here in this lovely P&P community is enough. I can only speak for myself, reps are swell yet not a driving force for sharing and caring here. I am still learning myself about stuff here on SC.

Thanx for clip, user-id. Love or hate Madonna I think it's amazing that she's still going at it for her age. If the Stones/Mick Jagger, Aerosmith/Steven Tyler, etc can do it without flak, why not her? Nicki Minaj is like a car wreck I can't look away from....

star84, thank you for the soothing image. I'll have to reflect on it when I need to calm my brain like after the Madonna clip, tee hee hee.
    Last edited by Noodge; Sat, Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Saturday everyone (((hugs)))

Have a great day!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Today's code word is RECYCLE for 200 points good thru 2/06/12.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

[
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    Ricki you really were FOS (I'm sure you know what that means) but I'm so glad that has lessened for now. The last colonoscopy I had I didn't have anyone to pick me up so I drove myself and refused the medication. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT!! It was very uncomfortable to say the least. So glad they're doing something for you. Good luck.

Thank you everyone for posting all those words. I'm caught up and entered ALL of them tonight since I've been off line the past few days, too busy with work.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh I was and doesnt seem like they really do anything for it. I mean they say laxative and stool softeners. The last time I did that I ended up taking 18 of each just to semi releive. So I had a few packs of the colonoscopy medication (the prep before you go for it), also something for the spasms, and pain. Over all I feel pretty good now but dont know how long it will last. I met a lady in the same room and she has Chrons same issue cant go. She recommended a few products to use, and also take Metamucil before or right after each meal. The last one I had they knocked me out or else I wouldnt of had it. My doctor more the you lay awake through the entire thing. Yep, not for me and I told him no way am I going to be awake for this Ill come in drunk then. I couldnt imagine not taking it then driving myself home. You deserve a metal for that I wouldnt of been a happy person by then.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    Ricki, my sister went through menopause in her late 20's - she's 42 now. She was diagnosed with Crohn's when she was 13 (my father has it too) and she's been on many different medications to try and control the flare ups. Right now she's part of a 3rd phase drug study in London so she has to drive down from Timmins once a month for the medication. Luckily I'm in St. Thomas so she can stay at my house.
    So, menopause isn't unlikely. She's had to totally change her diet - she's gluten free and tries to grow as much of her own food as she can. She makes some interesting (but I can't eat them lol) meals.

ok, I have to head to work but I'll check in later.
    Good to see ya girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    I am so behind. I have not been on here it feels like in months. I have been so busy with the boys and life and well this has taken the back burner.
    Hope everyone is having a great start to 2012. Anything big happening to people here? Fill me in
    Welcome back Amy!!

Thanks for the words everyone!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Haven't been here in a while ... thanks for the new words. Hope you feel better soon Ricki

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Ricki, by the time I got to the hospital for the proceedure I had signed my own fate. It wasn't the Dr's idea, all mine. That's what happens when you get stubborn and hard-headed, you suffer. Not even my first one, just my first one awake. And after suffering through all that I went to work the next day and foolishly admitted to my co-workers what I had done (I work at the prescription counter of a large pharmacy) and I think that was even worse. Having twenty or thirty people telling me what a foolish thing I had done, boy did they ever let me have it!!!! Oh well, live but never learn.

Thanks all for the words. Caught up again.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Thread Information