User Tag List

Page 1347 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 347 847 1247 1297 1337 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1357 1397 1447 ... LastLast
Results 20,191 to 20,205 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Today's code word is EUREKA for 200 points good thru 2/27/12.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=DramaLamaBBQ;4466758]
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post

Haha, I know its hard sometimes isn't it!! Did you hit the subscribe button @ThreeMonster'sMom? Do you have a YouTube page? I would happily subscribe to yours too
    yes, I subscribed; no, I don't have a channel as I have paranoia issues.....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

New prizes:

Fish: Recipes From The Sea - 350,000 points

Fish: Recipes from the Sea features over 200 authentic Italian home cooking recipes for preparing fish and seafood, carefully collected from the Silver Spoon kitchen. From traditional seafood groups to simple grilled fish with herbs, the recipes in Fish are simple and authentic, explained with clear step-by-step instructions and vivid colour photography. The chapters in Fish are divided by fish variety and include White, Oily, Flat, Freshwater Fish, and Seafood. The cookbook offers tips on how to take an Italian approach to cooking with seafood including how to choose, prepare, and cook local, sustainle fish and produce, as well as offering ideas for substituting varieties. Fish also contains an illustrated guide on how to recognize different categories of fish, how to choose fresh fish, and even describes marine life, and mannerisms for the different varieties. Fish contains delicious, authentic home recipes for all food occasions.

Gillespie and I - 200,000 points

From the Orange Prize-nominated author of The Observations comes a literary thriller Scotland on Sunday called “…a tour de force… literary crack cocaine.” Set in Scotland in the 1800s, GILLESPIE AND I is about one young woman’s friendship with a volatile artist and the controversy that consumes him. Featuring a memorable cast of characters, including a troubled young girl who may have had something to do with her own sister’s disappearance, and a narrator whose account becomes increasingly suspect; GILLESPIE AND I is an addictive, page-turning tour de force from one of the emerging bright stars of British fiction.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you all for the new words!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Thank you everyone!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=ThreeMonster'sMom;4468253]
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post

yes, I subscribed; no, I don't have a channel as I have paranoia issues.....
    Awe, I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

Your the third person who subscribed! I couldn't see who the third one was

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!!

Spending the night online, and trying to set up my blog as well as entering contests.

Patches has black boogies in her nose again, and also I think she has a tooth loose or something. She will tilt her head and chewing (hard to explain). My older cat does it sometimes. I couldnt see any food in or on her teeth. May, need a visit to the vet yet again. Stripes is doing fine, and running around picking on everyone. Toppie is getting better but starts coughing when he gets worked up and running around. Its a chore and a half to give him medication. I think someone beat him or tried strangling him. He is fine around men but females he is nervous and skiddish. If you put your hands near his head or neck he gets nervous, and backs away crying.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for the words everyone!!
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thank you!

Apache - Hank Marvin - 2000

http://youtu.be/RB91ayDlQLE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    Hey @Star84 I'm in the Lower Mainland, BC too! I thought I recognized that weather pattern you were describing!
    LOL, yes getting blown away with the wind is getting to be a regular pattern for us....yippee

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    PINKSNAPP was first post on 1/17/12 page 1264 of thread with good thru date of 2/14/12. I hope you had claimed the word before 2/14/12 and was getting the message that you already claimed the word.

It was posted again by Poppy on 1/30/12 page 1288 for a Baby Shower contest word that had not begun yet. Those were the contests that started 2/1/12.

Yet, the word was replaced under a Baby Shower contest with KUSHIES because PINKSNAPP was still an active word on 2/1/12 under a Valentine's Day contest good thru 2/14/12.

In other words, P&P had listed PINKSNAPP twice under two different contests till they changed the one under Baby Shower contest.

Sorry I didn't explain all the above to folks when I posted KUSHIES.

Still windy in your neighborhood? All the snow is gone here too.
    Thanks so much Noodge for the help on that! I saw that it was a repeat from looking at my list, but with p&p you never know if/when words are going to work.

The wind is defintely still making it's presence known, and we're scheduled to get a lovely mix of snow and rain...yay (can't say i'm not used to it though...but really, who doesn't complain about the weather? lol)

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: CINNAMONROLL worth 100 points good through 3/28/12.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing words, manzervite.

Thank you for posting new prizes, Pearls.

Love the clip, user-id. I wasn't familiar with Hank Marvin.

You have a good attitude about the weather, star84. I should have no complaints as it was a mild winter here. I'll try and think about that when I have the spring rain blues.

Thank you to everyone who checks in with 'hi', thanx or more. I hope Tuesday is terrific for all!

Thread Information