User Tag List

Page 1546 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 546 1046 1446 1496 1536 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1556 1596 ... LastLast
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This whole transfer to the new site thing is very sad to me! I learned of this site from a friend, and from that I developed conversations, laughter, friendships and a place to escape for a few minutes. Now, I am reading from what appears the same email as others have started to receive, that the time, effort, and energy that all of us have used to share words, to communicate with everyone, to encourage everyone, is all for not? It does leave a very bad taste in our mouths.

I do like the idea of the swagbucks thread. (I think there is one on the previous page). However, I am with the others, for me it is about Community! I come here for not just the words, but for the Community and support. You guys were huge for me when my dog Rizzo had passed away. I have noticed over time key members have stopped coming here and I miss them, not just for their words, but for the contribution to the forum. The graphics, you all have no idea how often I have laughed and shared with my boyfriend the graphics!

I really would like to see us form a community with swagbucks if that is the route most of us are going to go. I have been to the new site, and I see that it says you can "earn credits" but so far no idea how to go about that. I don't like how the ratio is pathetic in that most people will become very discouraged at the length of time it takes to earn anything worth its value, one would hope that the choices would improve. There are only so many books a person can have!

I have over 300,000 earned points. I was hoping to hang on to them til say Christmas time, and could use them towards gifts for friends and family, but I am really leery that during the transfer from P n P to SheKnows that those points will be lost, not to mention they are going to be reduced anyways.

I know the first instinct is for many to say ***** it and just leave. But to those that don't want to and would like to form a Community Thread for which ever they choose, whether it be SheKnows or Swagbucks, let me know, I for one would like to be a part of it.

Thank you for reading my rant and being here.

Sharon

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I received the new site email and looked at it. Wish they would have offered some of those prizes on the previous site! I'll wait and see, at least now their is a gc option so I wouldn't have to worry about duty on something I wouldn't normally buy.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to register and comment because I don't want you to fret. I have been doing sites like this and sites that are a lot like the one to come from Sheknows but try not to fret. Yes it will be different. Yes, it will take time to figure it out but rest be sure, you will still be able to rack up points in a relatively short amount of time each day. Basically, as we go along and figure it out we will know exactly where to go and with a click of a link we will get points. People will start posting here on where things are and before long we will be getting our max points allowed each day quickly. And as you all are probably well aware of, there are some people who are really good at figuring this stuff out. Now shipping costs might be a different story.....I'm not sure I'll stick around if it's more than I want to pay....but I'm sure we all will be in the flow of things before long!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is RUIN for 200 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 8/6/12
    leftie, zoodle, Jettred and 10 others like this.
    Get paid to "like" stuff!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=819510370

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new word
    improperganda and Noodge like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is ANTIDOTE & SHINE for 200 points each! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

thanks for the words! xoxoxox Hope everyone is having a great day!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I mean I like the prizes on the new site...but not sure I'm going to bother getting points on the new site. I have close to a million points right now...so I guess I will wait until they are coverted and see if there is any prize I want to redeem for and then be done with it. I don't have the time to click a million things for a couple of points a day unfortunately. I liked the words because it was quick and easy!
    leftie, zoodle, Shebby and 6 others like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is BLASTING for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

Thank you for sharing words and more! I am enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on the site changes or should I say the new site?

I am not won over yet as I have had some issues with the new site. I'll bite my lip till I hear back from the new customer service folks for the new site.
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

August 1, 2012

You’ve probably heard by now that Points & Prizes is under construction and we have launched our new and improved reader loyalty program, SheKnows Rewards! Since we have “remodeling” on the brain, we thought we’d offer a special month-long hunt on Rewards as a way to allow our members a way to earn lots of extra points. We’ll be dropping hints throughout the month on Facebook, Twitter and our newsletters, so make sure you’re signed up and following all three so you don’t miss a beat! The hunt starts tomorrow!
    Happy hunting!
    ~The SheKnows Rewards Team

*Just posted on the 'old' site. The main page already has new artwork.....

Here is contact information from the main page: Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.

YIKES, I have tried to take the active link off the email above I copied from site. I am sorry I can't get it to do so no matter how many times I use the icon to remove link.

I was so eager to post that I didn't read it. Kinda exciting that there will be some kinda way to find some hidden points? It'll be nice to 'hunt' again inbetween caretaking.....and the bell tolls as I type!
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: hunt starts tomorrow, 8/2/12! wonder what it'll be like???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy Wednesday!
    Last edited by NewfieGirl69; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 09:00 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    just came back from holidays. Had a good time.

Disappointed to see a notification from UPS that I owe $17 for the books I ordered through P&P. The only reason I ordered them was because there were low in points and were free. I think I will be sending them back to P&P and I think I may not bother with it anymore
    That sucks

I ordered 3 books in the sale. They package came the other day..I didn't have to pay any money but they only sent 2 of the 3 books I ordered :s

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm excited to see what this new site brings.
    So I just divided my current points total by 15 to see how many credits I will have on the new site, and already I'm seeing a lot more prizes that I'm interested in that previously.

Honestly though, aside from the people who have unfortunately ended up with shipping charges, this has basically been a way to get free stuff, and they are totally within their right to change the way the program works...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by daiquiri View Post
    Still have 0 credits on the new site...and don't know HOW to start using them now. Anyone have an idea?
    Where do you see the 0 credits? Is it on the credit summary page of the new site? If so, I would send them an email at the email address they provided for questions

Here is contact information from the main page: Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.

I had to log out then back in to see credit changes on credit summary page. I had to clear cookies too.
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: huh, not aware I had active link..sorry!

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for posting updates on all the latest words, prizes, and the scoop on the changes, etc.

........... Have a great day, All!
    zoodle, improperganda and Noodge like this.

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Thread Information